Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks a good amount of English
Face:  3.5/5 on reflection point deducted on plastic work on chin
Body:  4/5
Skill:  4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  quoted 2500 short time +1000 for extra pop, no long time but was semi on offer

So knocking about Bangkok for a day or two so you know what that means a bit of punting going on as always.
Just got in the after noon after a long flight so decided i'll take it easy the first day.. buy about 6 I was bored and headed to near by Soi cowboy to have a look..
all just setting up there and the food carts were still on the street so not much action so grabbed and snack to eat and slowley walk down the soi to NANA.. by this time footballl was full swing..

Poppped into Billboard first, nice place on top floor one side Whirlpool other side podium packed with women i would say 20% were possibles . got seating at the bar which wasn't ideal but good view of the pool, i think the hotter ones were on the podium all dressed in tight football tshirts and mini shorts

anyways just the one beer as i was scouting, next down to twister and another single beer line up was not as good but barmaid was fun was about to leave and the bar maid introduce a girl, she was not mcot but but nice body and cute face, danced like a mad thing shaking her ass all about and how could i not refuse got her a drink and the bar maid..some small chat while i had some touchy feeling, girl grinding on the boy and some rising moments shall we say, wasnt bar fining but girl still stayed for a bit till i finished my beer, going rate was 1000b bar fine and 3000 for the girl short time, seemed a bit steep.

made my way out must have been about 11 wasn't feeling it so, heading back to hotel , thermea was along the way
Stopped in and the place was packed! I mean i have been before, but this time as well as the girls usuaposition around the edge of the room the whole pace even the middle area was all lined with girls with no standing place on the bench..got my beer and walked around and settled on a space after two "laps"".. lot of lookers about a few tickled my fancy but i was on mission to catch up sleep and being lazy

finished my beer and was about to leave when tiny girl who was chatting to someone else before starts chatting..5 minutes later i have a 5ft tiny girl with me out the door must look a bit odd as i'm 6'3'' ..anyways back in the room shower together (doesn't seem to be the norm) not much action but good look at her body, really tight little package, massive bolt on but nice feel, not too hard like some but looked out of propotion aka too perky for the size..

anyways down to action first round , bbbj for about 10 mins good action but not so much suction, some light fingering, fake moaning before i had even fingering  i'm not a fan of fake moaning for no reason so i told her hahaha.. and she stopped grabbed her and threw her about switching from mish , doggy lotus and back to mish was pumping like crazy about 15mins and
she was dissapointed as she was about to come, oh well men have to come first

Chatted a bit, asked if i was ready for second round , so i said i'll try as i was running of fumes, sex fumes hahaa
same rotine pumped for a bit, but this time jack hammered her till she came she was happy, i finally came after some hard work on her part.. mish while she told me to fuck her,doggy, cowgirl cause she wanted to fuck me hard. finished back on mish and i was spent...

she asked ifi wanted her to stay as she was working next day with her sister and could stay till 5am, but i was spent and need sleep so sent her on her way..

paid her 3500 as agreed for one pop extra joked it should be discounted back to 2500 cause i made her come.. but she was happy..over all good punt..

she still around a few days and she heads to HK / Macau  doesn't know what she is doing yet but she is following friends to make a bit more money and quit.

she stands out as she is so small and has short bop haircut, think there was maybe 4 girls with sort hair in thermae, kinda one of my things..

so its a good start for a non punting night..

[ Last edited by  skklau at 8-7-2018 08:01 ]

Recent Ratings
obe   9-7-2018 14:59  Karma  +10   Excellent
batman108   9-7-2018 12:40  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
thmd   9-7-2018 01:04  Karma  +6   Kind of rare for an extra pop. Some times you do get them.
Freelancer   8-7-2018 19:04  Karma  +5   Favorable
Dr.A   8-7-2018 16:25  Karma  +3   1000 baht for extra pop???? very bad
porkchops   8-7-2018 13:24  Karma  +5   She sounds nice!
hotjac   8-7-2018 12:34  Karma  +3   nice find - tiny is nice; did you happen to get wechat for when she comes to HK?
boyfm2   8-7-2018 10:26  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   8-7-2018 08:43  Karma  +10   nice find at Thermae!
austin821   8-7-2018 08:07  Karma  +5   Well played, great way to start in BK
skklau
Kinky King

UID 6501
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1218
Posts 94
Karma 1212
Acceptance 110
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2018 02:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 skklau's post

It was 4000 for long time but I didn't really want her to stay so was happy enough for the extra pop at 1000 as that's what I was happy with.. I know cheaper can be had but couldn't be bothered in this occasion

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   9-7-2018 18:38  Karma  +3   4000 for two rounds is what i target
obe   9-7-2018 14:59  Karma  +6   Well played
jeffzeke   9-7-2018 06:43  Karma  +5   good decision, thanks for sharing.