Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2018 21:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Prince Edward threesome

Date & Time of Session:  7 July late afternoon
Name: didn't ask the girls.  asked agent for #808 but definitely not her.  Called for SSP and got sent to PE
Link: http://go141.com/en/A74338-SSP-H ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: 1/5, kinda rude
Nationality & Language: Chinese and Mandarin
Face:  3/5, 4/5
Body:  both 3.5/5
Skill: both 5/5
GFE: both 3/5
PSE: 4/5, though they didn't touch each other, any threesome must be 4/5 for PSE
Price & Session Length:  $1,200 + $100 tip, 45min

Was a rough week of work with a couple late nights so figure I should treat myself with a threesome!

Location is easy to find with few people around, which is a bonus.  Room is tiny.  Door can barely open with the double bed.  Shower is smaller than the typical toilet stall in an office.  However, room clean enough for my liking.

Called the SSP agent but was directed to Prince Edward.  Went to the room and one girl was already there.  Slightly thicker than the second girl who came to the room a couple minutes later.  Girl 1 showered with me while girl 2 showered by herself.  Onto the bed, both girls licking my nipples and playing with my junk.  Not long after girl 1 began giving me a great CBJ.  Great suction and lots of tongue to the head while girl 2 was sucking hard on my nipples.  Girl 1 then got on top for a very energetic CBJ.  It was too much for the senses with one girl riding and another sucking my nipples.  I shot after around 5mins    I wanted to shoot quickly anyway so I could recover for round two.

Nice touch for the girls to massage my thighs while waiting for me to recover.  After a bit of chit chat and recovery, similar things for round two except girls reversed positions.  This time I also pounded girl 2 in missionary and doggy with the help of girl 1 pushing me from behind.  Gotta give credit to girl 2 because I had to pound her hard to keep my boner.  Girl 1 also rubbed my ass lightly which felt amazing.  It's a tingling / ticklish sensation which gave me goosebumps.

Showered three times in total (before round 1, after round 1, after round 2) and each time a girls helped me while the other was outside with a towel to dry me.

Awkward moment after!  I left the room and was waiting for the lift when one of the girls came out to go to another floor.  We both entered and as we were going down a cleaning lady came in.  Once the girl saw the cleaning lady she left the lift immediately.  My guess is she didn't want the lady to know what floor she's on.  Boy it was an AWKWARD a couple floors in the lift with the cleaning lady.  She was uncomfortable and avoided eye contact with a perv like me.  The 30 seconds down to the lobby felt like 30 minutes.

Overall good value for money for a threesome with two shots, and a massage in between rounds.  Probably go back whenever I need to release stress!

Recent Ratings
banter141a   11-7-2018 14:13  Karma  +4   
bohica   10-7-2018 21:39  Karma  +3   FYI, awkward moment had sailed a long time ago
lawacu   10-7-2018 20:46  Acceptance  +1   Nice report - thank you.
Petay_1283   10-7-2018 11:39  Karma  +5   
batman108   9-7-2018 12:53  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Sherno   9-7-2018 09:34  Karma  +4   Awesome threesome
porkchops   8-7-2018 13:15  Karma  +6   Thanks! Long gone are the days I could cum twice within 45 minutes...
Coffeee   8-7-2018 05:33  Karma  +2   Sounds like a great session!