Subject: Ah Wan Kwun Tong - FS includes CIM?!?!
sportylord369
Lustful Lord

UID 246046
Digest Posts 0
Credits 587
Posts 23
Karma 582
Acceptance 90
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2018 22:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ah Wan Kwun Tong - FS includes CIM?!?!

Thread Subject: Ah Wan - first experience punting in Kowloon
Date & Time of Session:  Today, 3:30 PM
Location:  Lok Cheong Building in Kwun Tong (Google maps is accurate for this)
Name:  Ah Wan
Link: N/a (Competing website) - I have her wechat so if you would like it, please pm me!
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Chinese - knows canto, mando, and very limited english. Speaks better mando though
Face:  2/5 - looks exactly like her wechat, just not my type and not attractive
Body:  4/5 -  TITS MCGEE
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4.5/5 - not a clock watcher and good skills
GFE: 3/5 - standard get to know you
PSE: 4/5 - First time I CIM in any WG
Price & Session Length:  $500 - can do 1 hour for $600 but I had to run early (session took 45 min total).
Repeat: If I am in Kwun Tong for work again definitely

TL;DR - good experience for my first punt in KT, would repeat if I would like to CIM again

Summary:
I saw many reports on Ah Wan on this forum and the chinese one (I can read it) and I thought why not try it. I asked my fellow punter chinese friend for her wechat and I messaged her promptly the day before the session. According to her, she is very very very busy and popular so she did suggest that I book a day in advance. Anyway, once I arrived, I let her know and she was not ready for me yet as she was finishing up with someone else. So I waited about 10 minutes outside the building and then went up. Was greeted with her huge bust in a tight blue bikini/underwear whichw as . I just thought of putting my face between those tits the whole time in all of the positions. Her body is also quite well done for her age as she mentioned that she used to go to the gym everyday. From there, we talked a little bit and she really talked about my height a lot, hobbies, work etc and I felt that really got me ready to go. Anyway, in the shower, she was washing me up and then started giving me a WBBBJ which was really really good. From there, we went to the bed and she started just putting her tits in my face while she was just jerking me off. This lasted for about 5 minutes as I just lost time in those huge melons, sucking on those huge nipples. After a quick titjob, she started BBBJ and licking my balls a lot. This felt pretty good and is comparable to Sammi in terms of her depth and feel. Afterwards, it was CG, mish, then doggie. The whole time i was grabbing those big tits or sucking on them in each of the positions. She just kept going on and on about how good I was the whole time which got me extra horny. When I was just about to bust, she quickly takes the condom off and then proceed to start giving me a BBBJ until I . I fired so much that it almost filled up her mouth according to her. She also unexpectedly swallowed it which was a first time for me (from any girl). I guess she did this for me as I was cute in her opinion and she wanted to give me an unique experience. Just having any girl like her looking up at you while CIM is just the best feeling! Afterwards, we sat down on the bed and she started giving me a shoulder massage. From there, we showered together, paid then left promptly to be on time for my next meeting. Hope you guys enjoyed this report.

Recent Ratings
flyfly   5-8-2018 03:47  Karma  +3   I’m intrigued how she looks now
alansept   9-7-2018 07:55  Karma  +1   
lawacu   7-7-2018 21:27  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
batman108   7-7-2018 01:11  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   6-7-2018 20:14  Karma  +3   CIM and swallow is good thing ;)
soulfree2k   6-7-2018 18:28  Acceptance  +1   Good
UncleDad   6-7-2018 12:40  Karma  +10   CIM-tastic!
Coffeee   6-7-2018 09:49  Karma  +2   CIM is such a great experience...
soulfree2k
Nookie Newbie

UID 246041
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 13
Karma 15
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2018 18:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sportylord369's post

Looks like you had nice time bro....CIM is always nice way to signoff.  Btw, did she allow and DATY or A-level? I tried CIM couple of times but timing is very important....bit early and I lost the momentum and had to go back to all the labour again(not that I am complaining) ....still CIM is a winner on few days....thanks for sharing...!
sportylord369
Lustful Lord

UID 246046
Digest Posts 0
Credits 587
Posts 23
Karma 582
Acceptance 90
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2018 19:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 soulfree2k's post

No DATY or A-level I think, you have to ask her. Anyway, yeah CIM is hard to get right in terms of timing as I almost had lost it during the session haha. Honestly, just think about holding it in until the last moment and you'll be fine. Hope you have a great time too.