Nationality & Language: Chinese Only
Link: http://go141.com/en/A72290-TST-HoneyGirls-Cvb.html
Face: 4.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000
Repeat: sure !

We helped each other strip naked and I carried her into the shower (she is very light). Very thorough wash. She gave my little bro, chest, back and buttocks a good wash. And then for a moment we held each other... I think that's when we got into the mood.

Dried off and to the bed! She applied baby lotion on her breasts and pussy as she said she's got dry skin so needed to keep it moisturized regularly.

I lay on the bed and she climbed on top. She started off by rubbing my shaft with her tits, it felt good. We then cuddled together for some DFK. She started licking my nipples and some CBJ. She concentrated on the head, slipping it into her mouth from the side. Felt like heaven! After a few minutes of CBJ I flipped her over on to her back and proceeded to kiss her all over down to her breasts . Her nipples were small, hard and protruding. I sucked on them hard, licking, twisting, squeezing and flicking nipples. It made her real wet and said "I want you now! I want your babies!" . I used my hand to pat her web pussy. She was now breathing heavily and jerked a little. She went into orgasm.

I entered her in Mish. From here on she kept saying "I want you now, I want your babies!". Her moans are quite loud. As the corridor of the hotel is very narrow someone must have heard! I was feeling the heat but managed to keep a level head and not finish off so soon - we still had some time.

I pulled her to the side of the bed to pound her whilst standing. Lifted her up and held her with my shaft still inside and pounded her more. We moved onto Doggy and I noticed her lovely ass!

I must have been pounding her for a good 15 - 20 mins straight now.  She kept saying my little bro is very big - her pussy was pretty tight but I'm not that big either.

I carried her to the table next to the windowsill - she seemed to enjoy this and started calling me her husband! I retaliated with "You are my wife, I want to give you loads of babies!". We kept this conversation going and ended with "I want it, I want it!", "You want it? I give you, I give you!". That did it for me, I could not hold in any longer and shot my load!

I carried her to the bed with my shaft still inside, still rock hard. I managed a few more light jabs whilst we lay on the bed waiting for my little bro to settle. We cuddled and giggled a little.

We took a show together and got dressed.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
banter141a   11-7-2018 14:13  Karma  +4   
lawacu   10-7-2018 20:47  Acceptance  +1   Very nice
Petay_1283   10-7-2018 11:42  Karma  +10   v nice
conmebol   7-7-2018 10:10  Acceptance  +1   Nice body
blahblah777   6-7-2018 02:06  Karma  +2   Favorable
adrenal   5-7-2018 23:34  Karma  +6   wish real photo
blast77   5-7-2018 13:05  Karma  +8   Nice one
jeffzeke   5-7-2018 12:53  Karma  +10   outstanding!
batman108   5-7-2018 12:37  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks