Nationality & Language: Filippina
Face: 4/5   
Body: 3/5 - small, well proportioned but breast sagging already
Skill: 3/5 - ok all round, but not memorable
Service: 4/5 -
GFE: 4/5 -
Price & Session Length: Peso 2.5k / 75 min
WIR? prob not

This place is on the northern section of P Burgos Street, past the midget wrestling and on the left. Friendly reception by a pretty girl at a desk. A papasan type of guy was also hanging around and welcoming. They called all the girls out for a line-up. A few were not all that pretty at all and the best of the bunch was looking away so I chose the most enthusiastic one who was all smiles. Her name was Yvonne. The place is dark, and divided up into cubicles with just a curtain across the door and an easily washable mattress with face hole on the floor. Kind of dingy all round. The shower was out of the room. Instead of the usual ambient massage mood music, top 40 charts radio is blaring out loud.

Yvonne’s massage was OK but not very skilled. As before I miss the teasing here in the Philippines before you flip. So when I did flip, she asks if I want extra service. The massage base rate is PHP 500 if I remember rightly. I want a BJ; she’ll only do CBJ and wants 3000. (All the way would also be possible.) I get her down to 2000 including B2B massage. She strips down, oils up and she’s got quite a good body except for the breasts which are already showing signs of sag. But good enough to suck on. She even offers up her pussy. Maybe not the most sensible thing to do but I do like sucking pussy and so I get to work. Then it’s my turn. The mini-condoms almost scupper my hard-on but I get back up and encourage her to take as much as she can. She does a good job and I blow. I get dressed and hurry off back to the hotel for a real shower. As I’m leaving all the girls shout out their goodbyes and ask me to come back again. A friendly but seedy place.

Recent Ratings
Puto   5-9-2018 00:24  Acceptance  +1   
Whorehouse   14-7-2018 14:21  Karma  +3   Good intel heading there in September.
batman108   5-7-2018 12:39  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
blast77   5-7-2018 12:07  Karma  +8   Excellent
Jjaa123   4-7-2018 23:50  Karma  +3   
UncleDad   4-7-2018 21:24  Karma  +10   Sag-tastic. Lol
halfclover   4-7-2018 21:10  Karma  +8   Mid 20’s and tits sagging already, how sad.