Font size: S M L
Haikou HJ massage

Date & Time of Session:  End of June 2018
Name:  Unknown
Link: no
Agent: No
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face:  4/5; great smile and beautiful eyes for her age
Body:  4/5; solid C-boobs, nice body (apparently practice Yoga regularly)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5; she was sweet but difficult to be GFE without FS
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 200 Massage + 500 tips for HJ and access to boobs; 60 min
Repeat: I did
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently went to Haikou for the first time and stayed in a nice hotel near the beach in Haidian. Bored at night, so went to look for massage/spa in the hotel.  Although it said there was a spa on the 5th floor, it was all dark and I was told that it had been closed for good. My guess is that it was the result of recent change in weather in China overall.  But I was told that there was a foot massage place on the 1st floor.

So I went down there and found it to be a small room with a guy at the counter.  I asked for a foot massage and was quoted 198 for 60 min.  Right then this lady came out - she looked like a MILF but has an attractive face with beautiful eyes.  She was wearing a tight skirt and I could see she had a very tight body and curves for her age.  So I asked if she would do the massage and yes was the answer.  She pointed me to a chair right in the room but I did not like that it was right in the open. So I asked if there are other rooms.  She said we could go to a room upstairs.  She got the bucket and other stuff, and asked me to follow her.  After we got into the elevator, she asked if I stayed in the hotel.  After hearing that I was staying here, she offered to go to my room for massage.  I took that as a good sign and happily accepted it.

She prepared the hot water and everything in my room and positioned me to first sit on the chair and did a very nice foot massage.  After about 20 min, she dried my feet and put down towels on the bed, then motioned me to lie on the bed to massage my arms and legs.  Things got interesting from here - she went up to the thigh and then my crouch.  By then, I was already rock hard.  So quickly the conversation went to how much for a relief and a deal was struck.  She went to her purse and fetched some gel and started a very nice HJ.  By this time, my hand started to roam her legs and upper body.  And I was able to get her to take the top off with only the bra, and her boobs were nice and soft.  After about 10 min, I   in her hands while grabbing her boobs - it felt great!   

So the second night, after coming back from meeting with clients, I went straight to the place again.  I had quite a bit whiskey during the dinner and we all know how alcohol can get you horny.  Luckily, here she was, practicing Yoga into the room.  Without the need for more words, she came to my room a few minutes later.  No foot massage was necessary - we went straight to body massage and things got hot quickly. She completely took off her top and bra and I was sucking on those nice boobs like no tomorrow.  She apparently has not had a man for several months and she was moaning heavily when I was kissing her neck and playing with her boobs.  Unfortunately she was having her period that day, otherwise, things could have easily gone further.  She did spend a minute doing BJ but clearly she was not very experienced with that, so I settled for HJ, which she had to work really hard to get me to (I found alcohol made it hard for me to come).

Overall, a very pleasant and unexpected encounter with a nice woman.  If I visit Haikou again, I will definitely go to see her and perhaps more will happen.... For bros who are interested in this place, send me a text and I will PM you the hotel name.  I am not giving it out in this report to protect her identity.

Recent Ratings
Cruzaderhk   4-8-2018 06:38  Karma  +3   thx.
faguo13   20-7-2018 12:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   5-7-2018 12:40  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
neophyte   4-7-2018 22:44  Karma  +4   Favorable
hotjac   4-7-2018 16:44  Karma  +3   Nice to know repeats get you further ...
blast77   4-7-2018 15:27  Karma  +8   Excellent
zuma123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 247484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 273
Posts 21
Karma 272
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2018 05:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Saying period might be an excuse. 500 for HJ does't sound worth a try.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   4-8-2018 23:46  Acceptance  +1   Your spamming every thread is quite tiresome