Subject: Thai Mimi North Pointe with real pic :)
touristinhk
Kinky King

UID 4276
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1387
Posts 57
Karma 1373
Acceptance 270
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-11-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2018 18:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Mimi North Pointe with real pic :)

Thread Subject: Thai Mimi
Date & Time of Session:  Today
Name:  Mimi
Link: http://go141.com/en/A74553-NP-Ho ... l?ref=Search(region
Agent: SS
Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks decent English
Face: 4/5 - looks young
Body:  4/5 - small, not skinny, not fat, really nice ass and huge fake tits but they are nice and soft.
Skill: 4/5 - BBBJ was good
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 - 45 minutes
Repeat: maybe

Went to see Mimi after a nice report by sportylord369.
I contacted the agent through Line app and he responded immediately and I set the appointment for an hour later.
Got to the S.C. hotel and texted him. At the exact appointed time he texted me the room number.
Very smooth booking.

Mimi is Thai, short and cute, with braces and huge fake tits.
She wasn't overly friendly at the beginning as I expected from the previous report, maybe she was a bit tired.
She asked for $$ upfront and asked me to undress and come to shower.
She was very attentive in the shower and gave me a thorough wash, no BJ in the shower, which would have been nice.
Dried off and on to the bed she proceeded with a really nice BBBJ. Not deepthroat, but good pace and no teeth. She wanted to cap me but I asked her to lie on her back so I could return the favour. She didn't want DATY, but I asked her if I could do a little and she said OK. I went very slowly for a long time until she really started to get into it. Running her hands across her own breasts till finally she was bucking her hips into my face as my tongue went deeper and deeper. Pretty sure she came. I lay back down and she blew me a bit more to get me hard again before capping me. She rode me cowgirl for a while then asked me to get on top. Did mish, then raised her legs over my shoulders and went deep. she seemed to really enjoy this position and was getting pretty noisy, grabbing me and pulling me in and licking my arm! I think she was pretty excited and wanted to lick something and the only thing in reach was my arm! So I went in for DFK but she was only into LFK a bit. Turned her around for doggy as she has a really nice round ass. Pounded for a while and she asked me if I was going to cum. I could have a few times but was holding off. I asked if she could finish me with her mouth. She said OK but don't finish in her mouth. So she blew me till I came in her hand.
Overall a really nice fuck. would love to have had more time with her as I find 45 minutes is always too short.
She seemed to be in a bit of a hurry at the end to get me in the shower when I wanted to lay on the bed a few minutes and relax. She wasn't pushy at all, and was nice about it and its understandable, it had been 35 minutes and she had another customer in 10 minutes.
We showered and now she was a lot more friendly and GFE than in the beginning. She told me she is a student in BKK, been in HK for 10 days and will be here another 10. She's been pretty busy but yesterday was not. She doesn't have time to see any of HK as she works every day, HK is so expensive, there are three Thai restaurants nearby but the minimum charge for a dish is HKD $50, etc.. So she was quite chatty and nice once she warmed up.
I asked her for a pic and at first she said 'no', but I told her no face and she said OK. She also didn't want the tattoo on her inner thigh showing as it might be recognisable.
enjoy the pic.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
banter141a   11-7-2018 14:14  Karma  +4   
frostryder75   11-7-2018 04:57  Karma  +3   YUM
Petay_1283   10-7-2018 11:53  Karma  +10   wow
godisdead   6-7-2018 10:19  Karma  +3   Excellent. Might need to give her a try!
bohica   5-7-2018 21:23  Karma  +8   Very Favorable
jeffzeke   5-7-2018 12:57  Karma  +10   outstanding, thanks for sharing!
Coffeee   5-7-2018 05:19  Karma  +2   Excellent report. I wonder if she'll still be there next month.
batman108   4-7-2018 13:29  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
sportylord369   4-7-2018 11:59  Acceptance  +1   Glad you had a great time too!
joey88   3-7-2018 23:30  Karma  +5   Excellent
stinkyfeet   3-7-2018 23:20  Karma  +10   
dododo   3-7-2018 20:29  Karma  +3   
soulfree2k   3-7-2018 20:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent