Face: 5
Body: 6
Skill: 7
Service: 7
GFE: No
PSE: Yes
Price & Session Length: $150 SGD 60 minutes
Repeat: House Yes Girl Prob Not

So after my previous bad experience at Geylang, I took a one day break and then went back with the intention of going to L16H69 to see if any girls available. I went in and there was one girl but was not a fan of her looks as she is a bit chubby and her expression was just stoic, the lady behind the desk kept saying good service but I just politely smiled. Asked the same guy from previous visit to see if any other girls and he flat out said no even if I was willing to wait.

Oh wells, left and went across the street to the building which I read about, made my way to the back of the building and located the staircase and headed up to the second floor. On the left was 54A and on the right was 58B and I heard good things about both. Looked left and saw OKT from the door and walked in and on the right saw 3 girls whoa t quick glance looked good. Confirmed Chinese and price of 150SGD for 60 minutes. Asked about the girls but apparently the ones by the door weren't available or at least I didn't ask. OKT pointed me to the room to the left and wow there were like over 10 girls sitting in a very small room,was like whoa, took a scan and saw a girl in the corner who she looked MCOT but she had the ice princess look and she was on her phone and did not look up. Asked OKT which one good service he also said that same girl and thinking back maybe should have chosen her but I went with my gut and thought better of it. Two girls in the front smiled but didn't like their look, 3rd girl looked okay but then noticed some boobs next to her and was attracted. Ask OKT if good service and he said fine so went with her. Asked if I wanted a drink and asked for water which he handed over to me from the fridge. Got led to the room by OKT and didn't have to pay upfront which was different. Room was decent, not as good as WH12 but way better than 1606A. Mirrors all around but just a small standing shower so no bath play. Girl came in and face wise she was okay, I guess cute and just about average. Kinda regretted not going for the first girl that caught my eye. Started small talk and her name was Coco, 26 and from Hunan. She was friendly, she told me only been here for a few days. I have all the luck choosing the noobs.

She tried to help me undress but she was too short so I undressed myself and she did the same, she had nice boobs, probably a C cup though a bit saggy and she had belly fat and typical Chinese ass. She just had a patch on her LS but otherwise pretty clean and not much of a bush. She got in the shower to get it ready after which she beckon for me to join and I did. She used her body to wash me so there was some shower play. She washed my butt area for the AR play later but no BJ as space was kind of tight. The more I looked at her face the cuter she looked or maybe just because we were both naked lol. Left shower and we both dried up and I lay on bed while she got her tools from her bag. She had me lay on my tummy and gave a light massage before catbath commenced, Chinese girls really like to lick the ears but doesn't do anything for me. She also did this weird suction thing on my back. This went on for a while then she got baby wipes to wipe my ass some more, this girl was extremely hygienic. After each round of licking she would use toilet paper to wipe her saliva. One weird thing with all these girls is there fake moaning whenever they are servicing me no matter what she is doing which I get but still very annoying. Didn't want to be mean and tell her to stop so just let it be.

She then had me get on all fours which I did and she got behind me and did the reach around with her hands and then went at it. I'm not a AR fan but she really got her tongue in there and I was looking at the side mirror with her tongue licking me and surprisingly pretty hot. This also went on for a while before as she went 2 rounds. Finally she had me lay down on my back and frontal cathbath began and this was when finally got BBBJ and she was just okay, she licked more than sucked but she was looking pretty hot and I kept staring at the side mirror which was a great view. Also started to touch her body starting from ass up to her boobs and they were very soft. One weird thing she had toilet paper in her hands and kept spitting or wiping her mouth after a few licks which made me self conscious. When she finally sucked instead of just licked, it felt good. She then went to get the condom and put it on me and it was extremely tight fitting.

I asked her to be on top first and she got in ACG, props to her as she didn't get tired easily and she made eye contact which was hot. I then lifted myself up and went wild at her tits which was nice. I then got on top and went at it but condom was just too tight. Switched to doggie but the height difference made it hard to get at right angle and rhythm, wish she would have stared in the mirror which would have made things better. After a few minutes went back to missionary but I was a bit limp. She took off the condom and gave me a HJ and used another condom. Went back to missionary but I just couldn't feel anything and the tightness of the condom made it a bit painful. She told me I should bring my own condom next time which I did not think of. Told her she can finish with HJ which she did after adding some lube. Her technique was decent, I usually like to warn the girl before I bust and I did tell her when I was close but was too into the moment and started shooting which caught her off guard. I apologized but she was nice about it. She wiped me clean and went to shower and I joined her where she washed me off and we both dried off and got dressed and said our goodbyes. Went outside to pay OKT and he even offered to give me either water bottle but I still had the first so declined. But it's things like this that would make me wanna come back.

Overall was a good experience, friendly girl with good service and willing to please, nothing mind blowing but still good. Probably would not return for girl as there are just too many to try but will definitely return to this house to try one of the other girls and maybe even the ice princess that caught my eye at first. I actually saw her when I left and she was sitting outside and looked even better but she was still just staring down at her phone. Coco told me they had like 20 something girls working in that house with half working or off since I originally did not see that many. It also seemed like most of the girls were just like Coco and only been in GL for a few days.

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   7-7-2018 01:29  Karma  +6   
marco81   3-7-2018 04:39  Karma  +4   thanks for the report, how are these spots for only english speaking punters?
rajuk   2-7-2018 15:59  Karma  +2   Yes, E Asian condoms are too small. I had the same experience in HK.
UncleDad   2-7-2018 12:33  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
obe   2-7-2018 11:44  Karma  +10   Thanks
Dr.A   2-7-2018 00:33  Karma  +5   
blast77   30-6-2018 14:53  Karma  +8   Excellent
Mister   30-6-2018 13:53  Karma  +5   Good detailed report
batman108   30-6-2018 13:26  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   30-6-2018 12:06  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2018 13:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 CockasaurusX's post

Geylang has become expensive. PRC girls used to be S$100 several years ago. Love the fishbowls.

Hunan girls are great, friendly and service-oriented as a rule.

Ice princess may have looked unfriendly because she was frowning down at her phone. Catch her eye, then make up your mind.

Recent Ratings
CockasaurusX   2-7-2018 00:10  Karma  +4   informative
CockasaurusX
Kinky King

UID 120281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1377
Posts 124
Karma 1373
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 2-7-2018 00:12  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Mister at 30-6-2018 13:59
Geylang has become expensive. PRC girls used to be S$100 several years ago. Love the fishbowls.

Hunan girls are great, friendly and service-oriented as a rule.

Ice princess may have looked unfriendl ...

i didnt know GL use to be so cheap, in all my research it always seemed to be 150SGD unles you're talking about the streetwalkers

ive prefer PRC and also have had good experience with hunan girls... one of my bigger regrets was not trying that ice princess and i did go back but will write report on that next time

Recent Ratings
Mister   2-7-2018 08:24  Karma  +1   Had a PRC fishbowl girl with red ropes about 5 years ago for S$100. Thais were just S$50!
CockasaurusX
Kinky King

UID 120281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1377
Posts 124
Karma 1373
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 4-7-2018 05:22  Profile P.M. 
marco81          3-7-2018 04:39          Karma          +4          thanks for the report, how are these spots for only english speaking punters?

the PRC girls do not speak english at all so if you like to communicate you will need google translate. from talking to the girls they do get some english speakers but not a lot... i dont think you would get rejected at the prc houses it would depend on which house... you will have better luck at Thai houses i would think

Recent Ratings
marco81   4-7-2018 14:10  Karma  +4   thanks, reading into some info about singapore for my upcomming trip for this first timer :)