Face: 2.5/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $120USD & 30 minutes
Repeat: No

So, I came here based on reviews from another site about prostate massage. I've had one before and I quite enjoy them, so, I was really hoping to get one here. I called ahead to make an appointment as I didn't want to get there and have to turn back if YoYo wasn't available.

MS picked up as if she didn't expect anyone to ever call. I asked if it were Sakura Spa and she confirmed it was. Told her I wanted to make an appointment and I wanted YoYo. She said ok then hung up. Didn't bother to take any other info.

I show up at the designated time. The place is on the 2nd floor, but the entrance is on the first (ground floor). You have to buzz to be let in. I was buzzed in and went upstairs. MS and YoYo were waiting as soon as I got up there.

YoYo looked alright and she lead me to the room. We got in and she closed the door. She speaks very little English and she told me to get undressed. I was expecting her to leave the room and let me undress, but nope. I'm in my boxers and she tells me to pay. She's telling me the price in Chinese and I don't understand her. So, based on previous reviews, I give her $100 to cover house fee & tip. Counts it and talks to me in Chinese again. Says it is $120 and pats my chest giving me a compliment (something like so handsome or something). Whatever, I pull out another $20 and give it to her saying 'good service?'. She tells me to get on the bed and I do so. Drop the drawers and go right on the bed.

She then leaves for a few seconds (probably to give the money to MS) and comes right back in. I'm lying on my stomach and hear her rustling in the back of the room. She takes off all her clothes and comes right to the table. I see this and think ok. I like where this is going. As she starts to give me my massage, I reach back and grab some ass.

She gives me a massage for about 5 minutes. This is literally the worse massage ever. It's very weak and there was no oils or anything. Just some light touching and no teasing. But you don't come here for the massage. After the 5 minutes, she tells me to flip. I can see her body and it's not the best. It's probably what you'd expect from someone in the 36-40 range. She goes to the corner of the room to grab some paper towels and starts to spray something into it. I later find out (because of the smell) that it's like rubbing alcohol or some sort of disinfectant. She wipes me down and throws the paper on the floor. She then grabs the cock and I'm expecting a HJ. But no, she is grabbing the cock to cap me. I'm thinking to myself... ok... I've never had a HJ capped. As soon as the cap is on she puts her mouth on it.

WHAT?!

All previous reviews were all HE/HJs. So, I was not expecting this at all.

The CBJ is short lived. After a couple of minutes of light sucking, she starts to get on the table. She guides it right in and we're off to the races. She is initially a bit tight but starts to get looser as the session goes on. We started with CG and she then got tired and told me to fuck her from behind. I grab onto her hips and just start pumping away.

After a few minutes, I'm tired and go to lie on the bed. She starts to jack me off while I'm lying there and then we go onto Mish. I don't like Mish especially if we're both on the bed.

So, after a minute or so, I tell her let's change positions. I get off the bed and she moves her ass to the edge of the bed. She spreads her legs and we're going to do Mish from here. This is my preferred way. I pump at her for a while but she's so wet and loose now that I don't feel much. She's moaning and each thrust is making the bed slam into the walls. I can hear people outside of the room, so, I think they can tell there's something going on in there.

I eventually get soft and tell her to help me out. I lie back on the bed and she starts to jack me off again. She's stroking it for a while and motions that she wants to take the cap off and give me a HJ. I say no and jump off the bed.

I have her turn around again for some more K9. I just keep pumping away and I'm just admiring the action from the mirrors. There are at least 2, maybe 3 mirrors in the room (no mirror at the wall with the door) to get a great view of the action. I am just pumping away for god knows how long. I'm thinking to myself, she must be tired and wondering why I haven't cum yet. Oh well. I eventually get tired of it and lie back on the bed. Motion to her to jack me off. I eventually motion to have her take the cap off and finish me.

She does so and pulls out the lube. At this point, I think she just wants to get it over with. She is jacking me off with such power and speed. I might as well have been jacked off by a machine. It definitely didn't feel right. As she's doing this, I grab her hand to try to make her give me a prostate massage. She doesn't budge and just keeps jacking me off. After what felt like eternity, she says something in Chinese and apologizes. Stops jacking me off. I tell her a little more, but slower. She eventually gets the right rhythm for me and I shoot in her hand. After this, she just thanks me. You're welcum. Either she's thanking me for getting my services from her, or thanking god I finally came. It sounded more like she was thanking me for the services ;)

She grabs some more paper towels and sprays some more disinfectant onto it. She rubs me down and I'm done. I get up and start getting dressed. She thanks me again and comes closer to give me a hug. I walk out and there are more woman out there. They all look very normal, or regular.

Would I repeat? Probably not. It wasn't a mind blowing experience and there are plenty of other girls to see. I came for a HJ and a prostate massage, but got FS. I guess for $120, I can't complain.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   6-7-2018 12:36  Karma  +8   thanks!
batman108   30-6-2018 00:41  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   29-6-2018 21:20  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
porkchops   29-6-2018 15:51  Karma  +5   Thanks!