Face:  2/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 668RMB for 90 min + tip + taxi fare = $800RMB total
Repeat: Not likely

In Shenzhen for a few nights and decided to check out the stable at Sakura and got in touch with Anna via WeChat. I got her contact when I visited their location many months ago. I never wrote a report on it because it was pretty weird. I ended up picking Anna who was just working the desk and seemed bored. Strangely I had a really fun time with her but we just hung out and chatted the entire time besides a pretty sub-par massage and HJ... she is very pretty... but anyway I would not repeat and I digress...

Had a look at the photos Anna provided and WOW what a mess they are. I am attaching some here for bros to get a good laugh. They are some of the most comically altered pics I've seen. I thought it was a joke myself at first. Wow. Anyway, I selected who I thought was the best of the motley crew and Linda was quickly on her way to my hotel. She made it to my room discretely without me having to call the front desk or meet her myself which I appreciate.

She arrives and while I can tell she resembles the face of a girl in the photo, she is certainly not in possession of the same body. Oh well, I knew that was coming.

Linda gets straight to work, towel on the bed and oil in hand. She started with a pretty standard massage of my back for nearly 30 minutes. I am picky about massages and this one was just ok. No particular technique but enough pressure to relax me somewhat. I felt like the back massage lingered a bit too long, as she went further south but always back up again.

Eventually she cues me to flip and things got better. She sort of massaged all around LB for some time, inner thighs, taint and lower stomach while intentionally brushing LB more directly with her arms from time to time. At one point she looks at me and said "slowly" and smiled and I was thinking "hell yeah". So begins almost a tantric session of teasing, light fingernail brushing, and only an occasional tug. It was really nice. At one point she expressed a very slight twinkle of intent and I was able to access her topside and a bit later her LS. She was not unattractive but it was hard to get over the photo-deception. By now she **thought** her build up was going to hit a home run with LB by going hammer-time but I had other plans and kept things under control. I could tell she was a little frustrated after a few minutes of concerted effort. I indicate things would be easier if I had more LS time and she obliged by removing her skirt and panties. She was typically unshaven but not a total safari, and her LS was nice, small, moist and tight. I dabbled on her clit enough to get her engaged and get me off in the process .

After the tug she washed up and returned for a head massage. We had some time remaining so I asked her to massage my shoulders which were sore. She did a nice job of it and at about the 80 minute mark she indicated time was up and now completely relaxed I didn't argue with her. The session ended not on the best note as she asked me to pay for her taxi fare which was obviously embellished and I knew I was already paying a premium for the outcall. Nevertheless, I am not in the mood to argue so I paid and send her on her way.

I did follow up with Anna to give some feedback on their terrible photos and the need to clarify if taxi fares are expected in advance. I also indicated I was happy with Linda's service, if not her negotiation skills .

In conclusion, convenient, discrete, and decent service although I didn't feel that the value was very good and am unlikely to repeat.... but ask me again tomorrow

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
tutsyroll   28-8-2018 19:10  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   13-8-2018 13:45  Karma  +10   please tell me what happened with Anna lol they always try the taxi trick
Tybear   11-8-2018 21:58  Karma  +5   Thanks, ah sad MO of the business
Al_Deniro   6-7-2018 10:28  Acceptance  +1   hahaha, the picture is altered by a mobile app that fits the girls' faces into whatever genre of photography she choose ...
joey88   1-7-2018 14:00  Karma  +5   
halfclover   1-7-2018 09:19  Karma  +8   Appreciated
Pacifichopper   29-6-2018 10:28  Karma  +2   Nice reporting,
obe   28-6-2018 18:48  Karma  +10   Thanks
Mister   28-6-2018 14:57  Karma  +5   Good detailed report
blast77   28-6-2018 03:58  Karma  +8   Those pics! LMAO
batman108   28-6-2018 01:20  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   28-6-2018 00:40  Karma  +5   Chinese customer service
porkchops   28-6-2018 00:10  Karma  +5   Thanks! So sad the place had gone so much downhill...
omegasupreme
Lustful Lord

UID 94130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 799
Posts 26
Karma 796
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2018 21:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ok, I returned...Sakura Round 2

Preamble: didn’t intend for this to end up as a full report so apologies if this is a too lengthy reply...

Date & Time of Session:  The next day....
Name:  'Lala’
Nationality & Language: Chinese Mandarin,no English
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 800RMB for 90 min + incidentals = $900RMB total
Repeat: Fool me twice...

Well I was out in Shekou and scanned the bars to great disappointment. They are small and dumpy and nothing much to look at inside. Several mates indicated most bar girls have no interest in leaving the bar, only interested in you leaving the bar without your wallet. Quite enough for me to avoid.

So I took 0.2 seconds to contemplate Sakura and decided to give Anna and crew another chance. I text her that I’m rolling up. I blow in and it’s quiet. Anna swings by from dinner downstairs and helps me select an option and a girl. There were only two. A girl with bad complexion and Lala. I chose the latter.

Lala is short with a cute bob cut, pretty face and nice pale skin. Her legs are super thin, she’s a bit doll-like, but she carries a bit more in the middle if you get my meaning. I have a seat and sweat out a few litres while waiting for Lala to change. Oddly I see her traipsing around a few times... and really started getting irritated at the 30 min mark. Fortunately she popped around the corner soon thereafter looking nice in her civilian clothes.

We take a cab to my hotel as Anna gave me a discount based on my last experience (just -88 rmb but a nice gesture) and really recommended my hotel as being more comfortable for their top service which is meant to include full nude b2b, 69 and CIM BBBJ.... yeah, right.

We get to the hotel and I’m feeling tired but optimistic. In the room she prepares a bit and meets me on the bed after I wash up. Oil massage is ok, similar to Linda with decent pressure but no real technique. It also lasted less time which I didn’t mind. Then there was some topless dry b2b which was nice but nothing special.

Oil goes on lb and a bit of hj precedes a bj. I insisted on CBJ which everyone found odd but it’s wise. She obliged but didn’t like it. Her technique is fine, but she tired quickly and says her jaw hurts. I’m ok to stop, cap comes off and back to oil and hands.

This is all fine but her style is monotonous, no variation and I can last forever like that without anything else going on. I’m roaming her breasts squeezing and sucking which was nice but I was ready for more. So I linger around her skirt and panties and at first she doesn’t mind but as I press on she stops me. She tries to explain something in Chinese that neither I nor translate app can understand. I assume her monthly friend excuse was being played. Ok... so now I payed for their top service but instead got lowest tier.

As a result I didn’t feel bad the hj took FOREVER. I mean almost the entire session. Oh and surprise no CIM even though I asked.

Some hesitation revealed as she tells me she’s only been doing this for 8 weeks and I’m the first gweilo she’s been with. Ok fine, but the girls there have their boundaries which is why the selection may differ depending on what you order. Clearly something continues to be miscommunicated at this establishment and the service suffers.

I enjoyed Lala and appreciated Anna’s attempts at customer service but it still fell short of my expectations and remained a poor value.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   3-7-2018 13:07  Karma  +10   
axxm   30-6-2018 22:38  Acceptance  +1   Original Wow costly bill for little service
potato22
Nookie Newbie

UID 242089
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2018 14:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
thanks for shareing

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   13-8-2018 13:46  Karma  -1   Irrelevant - use rating system.