Subject: Yuki at Lotus Spa, Sheung Wan - Picture Overrated but Massage Worth a Shot!
foreveryahoo
Lustful Lord

UID 58179
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 47
Karma 907
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2018 08:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yuki at Lotus Spa, Sheung Wan - Picture Overrated but Massage Worth a Shot!

Date & Time: June 21st, 2018
Location: Flat A, 8/F, Finance Building, 254 Des Voeux Central, Sheung Wan
Name: Yuki
Link: http://go141.com/en/A53534-SW-SPA-lotusSPA.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price: $600 HKD
Repeat: Not Yuki

Afternoon Gents,

I was craving for a decent massage so took a stroll to Lotus Spa. I believe this is the best “value for money” place around Central. I still haven’t seen any other places that steadfastly charge 600 HKD but have choices (somewhat) and do try to please.

ForeverYahoo’s favorite bullet point summary:

1.You all should know the drill by now. Mam-san is not perfect in English but has enough skills to tick the box. I used Whatsapp and she asked me to come over and have a look. I live quite nearby so decided to go for a stroll.

2. Lotus Spa is located near Sheung Wan MTR Exit A2. There are no bells or buzzers so you do need to call the Mama-san and she will walk down to open the door for you. She is middle aged MILF with tanned/crinkled skin but I find her attractive, especially her bubbly personality.

3. I was surprised to find out the place was FULL on Thursday evening 9PM. I heard moaning roars in all 3 rooms so I guess clients were having fun. It turns out I didn’t have any girls to choose from – just Yuki left which I guess was the worst pic given others were taken. Mama-san emphasized she has the best massage skills and that was what I was essentially looking for so I said okay.

4. Given the rooms were full, Yuki and I went downstairs for another Spa nearby which took us around 5 minutes. I think Yuki just had Szechuan for dinner so smelled like spicy food when she was talking but I was mainly here for the massage so I just ignored.

5. The massage was actually quite all right. She had decent pressure and kept asking if the strength was good enough which I liked. She spent the first 30-40 minutes on the back and neck which I loved. I know most guys will think about Part II mainly but I really enjoyed the massage and it was something I can afford to have for 600. There are decent massage shops out there but you really cannot get ones which you can be naked with a girl doing massages for you with a bit of Happy Ending.

6. Part II was quite decent as well. She started gently tickling my balls which I enjoyed. She also had decent grip and started the exercise with gentle strokes. The pace and strength was quite enjoyable until she chased me to shoot. I was enjoying the relaxation but it all went south when she mentioned time was running out etc. Why can’t girls understand clients will come back for sure if you bother to actually spend extra 3-5 minutes taking it slow and show that you care? Biggest mystery which I still cannot resolve.

Overall, I enjoyed it – just to let you know the pic is totally overrated. She looks nothing like that in reality so please be aware but overall enjoyable massage experience if that is what you are looking for. Hope you guys picked up something useful from my report. Have a good weekend gents.

[ Last edited by  foreveryahoo at 23-6-2018 08:29 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
modnar   1-9-2018 19:13  Karma  +2   was she the naked one or you were :P or at least does the girls allow you to roam their body ?
fortune2020   25-6-2018 11:53  Karma  +2   Thanks. Just how "naked" was she for that price?
titinanouck   23-6-2018 09:50  Karma  +2   Thank for report

You Only Live Once