Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2018 00:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miss Spa - Vivi

Thread Subject: Miss Spa
Date & Time of Session: June 18, 8:30pm
Location: 15-17 Cameron Road, 5th floor, on the left-hand side of the lift,
Name: Vivi
Link: http://go141.com/en/A62926-TST-SPA-MissSpa.html?ref=Search(region,building) 
Mamasan: YoYo
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin only)
Body: 4/5
Skill: Part 1 - 2/5 at best! Part 2 - 4/5
Service: 3/5 (communication was a key issue)
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 900, +100 donation as I didn’t have change! 45 min, what happened to the additional 15min? Should be a 60 min session!
Repeat: girl no! Place...... still has potential if they take my constructive feedback seriously!

Shout out to mchk and his latest report at miss spa below:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1
Seems like we’re doing some mileage over at miss spa or at least the ones reporting on it!

It was dragon boat festival and was thinking what to do early evening? Got on WeChat and asked YoYo who’s working. Have their feed on WeChat so asked if Anna or Viva are there. Both available and scheduled a time for 8:30pm. YY asked me to go over and pick the one I like. Arrived and asked for Anna first - not available.......

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   8-8-2018 19:44  Karma  +4   
obe   22-6-2018 14:39  Karma  +8   
batman108   21-6-2018 01:00  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   20-6-2018 21:58  Karma  +10   At least she was hot
stinkyfeet   20-6-2018 12:32  Karma  +8   Karma for boobs
SimonTheShark   20-6-2018 06:53  Karma  +1   Cut short? Feels like you're not telling everything in this report
Badboy_hk
Lustful Lord

UID 176956
Digest Posts 0
Credits 509
Posts 24
Karma 508
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2018 23:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Badboy_hk's post

Can’t seem to post the full report for some reason. Just cutting off. Let me try again tomorrow.

[ Last edited by  Badboy_hk at 20-6-2018 23:22 ]
Badboy_hk
Lustful Lord

UID 176956
Digest Posts 0
Credits 509
Posts 24
Karma 508
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2018 00:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Badboy_hk's post

YY asks if I was we chatting, said yes and also mentioned Vivi. She stands up and I immediately said yes, let’s go! She’s got a pretty face and MCOT. In a short white dress with a slim figure.
Into the room and the usual routine. Had a quick shower and dried off and Vivo came in and setup the room.
Started chatting and none to zero Canto or English and only Mandarin..... problem. Try to work through some of the initial communication and then onto part 1.
Massage was barely there and after 15 minutes it was basically done! The only good thing was that she sat on my back most of it and was rubbing her LS into my back at certain times.
She also did the entire veggie massage in her tight white dress which is a bit of an achievement.
As she was completing part one she then asked what service I would like through the translator. I must admit I got the hard sell in that moment when she starting nibbling on my ear and massaging her rack into my back. OK...... Nuru it is. I have had a lot of so so Nuru experiences so was not expecting much especially after part 1.
She goes out at gets the Nuru gel. She sets up the mattress and adds a layer of plastic, layer of cloth and then a towel. The room is super tight and I’m wondering how are we going to do this? Anyway. I manage to lie face down and my feet are touching the cabinet on one side and my head is against the door on the other. She gets but naked which is a good sign!
The gel itself is nice, warm and she then starts sliding. I go to grab her ass and she’s fine with this. Then I go for her puppies, LS, you name it. She’s rubbing her LS against my legs, back. Feels good! A lot of playing with my crack and balls!
Asks me to flip and this is where it gets playful. She’s fine with my kissing her (except on the mouth), nibbling on her ears, sucking her assets. More and more Nuru and its getting more slippery! During all this time she’s all over my balls and LB. I then have a go at LS and she doesn’t resist but motions me to play with her clit. I keep at it and make her cum. Soon after I shoot my load.
We both wash up and after I’m out it’s 45 min on the clock....... waiting for a head massage like I got from Sasa previously and nothing. She’s all business and brings in new towels, sets up the room and is waiting for payment. Didn’t have change (damn) so ended up paying 1k even though I didn’t want to tip!
Part 1 really killed it for me. Although none of us expect a spectacular massage at these places. There has to be a minimum standard....... right?
Service and chemistry are key. You can getaway with other short comings is you look after your customer. The plus 300 for Nuru? Worth it? Dunno. You can go out and get decent FS and have change let over for a proper veggie massage.
Gave YoYo all my feedback afterwards, let’s see if she takes it seriously otherwise I’m back out looking for another place!

[ Last edited by  Badboy_hk at 22-6-2018 00:19 ]

Recent Ratings
LowKey   25-6-2018 20:30  Karma  +2   Ahh this is sad news. I had just connected on WeChat to try Vivi. Maybe I’ll try Anna if she’s still there. Thanks.
ohmicmic   22-6-2018 14:54  Acceptance  +1   I think right, Nuru is kinda expensive. But well, even 900 for fs doesn’t make sure have good interaction...
mchk   22-6-2018 13:09  Karma  +6   OK, so you are also experiencing a gorgeous girl, but some lacking service. At least she was naked & playful.