Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: (for massage) 4/5
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 90 mins $1000 of daylight robbery
Repeat: Fuck no

My previous visit to Serenity (where I have been a regular for some time) indicated a drop in quality control. Today confirms that the situation is apparently irretrievable.

Kary is a sweet-faced, very thin mainland girl with a big tattoo on her tummy, slightly unconvincing man-made hooters, and teeny denim shorts. She's serviced me several times in the past, and generally done a good job. She has been trusted with my "other" phone number, and sometimes sends friendly little WhatsApp messages ("long time no see") and we chat a bit (not much, given my lack of Chinese and her lack of English). She re-appeared last week asking to see me, so today I messaged Serenity to ask if she was working, and they confirmed she was.

Now, there's a "deal" that Serenity do, which I'm quite happy with. It's a "fixed price" body-to-body massage. No issues with haggling over tips and service: the arrangement has been (since the dawn of time), the fixed price includes ALL tips, full nude B2B, and "good" service. And until recently it's always worked splendidly. Dear Jojo (how I miss Jojo) was my favourite practitioner along these lines, and would never fail to leave me delighted, and I never considered the slightly higher cost to be poor value for money. Kary has provided service for me in the past on the same terms. It was a pretty good "understanding" and Serenity made sure it worked, even with several other girls.

Today's session started well. Kary stripped right down and got in the shower with me. LB immediately put in an appearance ("well, HELLO!"), and in an unusual move she provided a quick, unsensual but tremendous fun HJ right there in the shower. Wow, I thought. A two-shot session, so I can really relax and enjoy the massage and then the b2b and I won't get to the happy ending too quickly. This girl, I thought, is an artiste.

We got to the massage. Kary is pretty damn good at massage. Strong, well-trained, no complaints there. She reduced me to a state of deep relaxation. I dozed while she massaged. Then..... "Done! Shower?"

What? Did I sleep through the entire body-to-body massage and the happy ending? I sat up and looked at the clock, but she told me: no, this clock is wrong. It showed fifteen minutes still to go; I got my mobile out and checked the time. It was out by 4 minutes: 11 minutes still to go.

Okay. Damn. I was looking forward to a naked oily session with Kary's implants, but I guess that's not happening then. So that rushed HJ in the shower wasn't the appetizer. That was IT; the whole enchilada. Fine, I was still prepared to be reasonable about that. I mean, I had a really nice massage, and I had emptied my balls, albeit with the kind of upright urgency that I haven't experienced since getting handies off girls in nightclub toilets in my teens.

Of course, this did not in any way resemble the "fixed price" deal. So I looked at the price list on the door: $389 for 90 mins massage. Plus a couple of hundred for tips for mundane, unremarkable service. And as soon as Kary saw that, she panicked. "A thousand! A thousand" (the agreed fixed-price). But that was for "body", I said, and you didn't do any "body".

"A thousand! I already pay boss six hundred..." - and if she'd been a new girl I MIGHT have been sympathetic to this argument, but she's given me B2B service AT LEAST twice before, so this is utter bullshit now. She knows what was expected for that fee. I looked in my wallet. Shit. No small notes. I should know better than to come out with just $500 notes. I gave her the thousand, and in my mind, wrote off any possibility of returning to Serenity. Outside they asked how the service was. "Fine", I said. What's the point in starting a row?

Two lessons, then. 1) It feels good to vent. 2) Serenity is done. Cross it off your lists. They've gone from favoured provider to dismal scammers in just a few months.

Recent Ratings
korumba   23-7-2018 21:53  Acceptance  +1   that place is a lucky draw, my first time there I thought I was in heaven, the second more quite disappointing.. however ...
mchk   22-6-2018 13:13  Karma  +4   Thx for the update. Not going to bother with that place.
twelve98   21-6-2018 10:58  Karma  +4   sadly nothing good lasts forever... thanks for the report
NeverWong   20-6-2018 15:35  Karma  +4   
Badboy_hk   19-6-2018 23:35  Acceptance  +3   Agree! Left this place months ago........ Seems all the r&t places are hit and miss these days. Sad!
UncleDad   19-6-2018 21:31  Karma  +10   Sympathy Ks
deadliner   19-6-2018 16:03  Karma  +4   Yes. It's has-been. Went back few weeks ago. Jackhammer HJ, no prelude, no boob. OK massage but not returning.
Mister   19-6-2018 14:48  Karma  +4   B2B widely available in TST for $700 or so. No reason to pay nearly 50% more
stinkyfeet   19-6-2018 11:15  Karma  +5   Moral of the story, never do HJ/BJ service in HK because it's a complete rip-off
batman108   19-6-2018 01:19  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
fellatio69
Lustful Lord

UID 51763
Digest Posts 0
Credits 704
Posts 86
Karma 699
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-9-2010
Status Offline