Date: June 15th 2018
Name: YuLing
Face: 3/5 - not bad, not great
Body: 3/5 - a bit of chub, especially compared to her coworkers
Skill: 4/5 - not too bad
Service: 3/5
Damage: 800+tip for 1hr
Return: maybe

Looking for more than a massage/hi, so decided to try this place.  Address is secret.  Owner will message instructions after you arrive at MK Commercial Center.  Sidenote: the center is on the north side of the street, not the south side as indicated on Google Maps

Start with a shower.  She washes me down pretty thoroughly.  Then thewe move to the air mattress.  A little soap and water and then a bit of a nuru experience.  NMCOT but bros may enjoy.  It's not bad.  Back in the shower and a short but decent WBBBJ.  We dry up, and walk back to the bedroom.  As other bros mentioned, we walk through the common room. I don't mind it at all.  Got to see the other girls.  All were pretty decent.  

Wechat account posts every day with a description of each girl and their services (slight variation, unfortunately in Chinese).  Mostly accurate.  Started with rimjob.  Good, but too short.  Then came BBBJ.  She turned around for 69, and I obliged.  She didn't get too wet but she didn't put KY for the next part (even though she put the tube on the bed).  Then came CG. Fit was tight and enjoyable, but short duration.  Switched to mish and then I finished shamefully quickly.  No comment from her do that was nice.  Showered, paid, left.

I was actually hoping for a massage plus a little extra but this place is pretty much just a brothel.  Girls are decent looking and the service is nice.  May come back to try other talent.  

Tip: add the wechat from the ad.  Quick response. Lots of info.  Pics are PS'd a bit but some of them are kinda close to the actual person.

Recent Ratings
chAMP74   22-6-2018 17:01  Karma  +2   
mchk   22-6-2018 13:17  Karma  +4   
batman108   19-6-2018 01:51  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
ohmicmic   16-6-2018 22:50  Acceptance  +1   I guess I enjoy SPA due to more interaction, but seemed here doesn’t hv much chance to interact before main course