Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2018 23:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent KING at Tsuen Wan - Ki Ki with fake boobs

Date & Time of Session: 8 June 2018 at 11:50 pm
Nationality & Language: Mainlander, Chinese.
Name: Fei Fei (Ki Ki on the DB)
Link: http://go141.com/en/A72971-TW-Ho ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Face: 3.5/5 (Full makeup on with fake lashes, but not my cup of tea)
Body: 3.5/5 (she’s tiny! Short, little bit of belly fat, fake boobs with not the kind off nipples that I prefer)
Skill: 4/5 (balls licking was good)
Service: 4.5/5 (obedient)
Price & Session Length:  $900 FS (not a clock watcher)
Agent: KING
Repeat: No

Having banged my GF in the morning, I was still super horny! Although it was my GF’s birthday, I somehow found an excuse to create a punting window for myself at night!

Given that the closest punting ground was in Tsuen Wan, which offered limited choices! I struggled between hotel walk in and walk up. I ended up contacting agent KING for Ki Ki. This decision was purely based on the photos on the DB.

I was informed by the agent the room number and went up.  She opened the door and I saw her in a red deep V dress showing fair amount of cleavage with good sized boobs. However, they girl clearly NOT CORRESPONDING with the pictures on the DB! Dame!

Anyways, I still decided to went in the room. Then we stripped down and at this point I saw that her boobs was fake with long nipples, which was totally NOT my type of boobs! Anyway! I guessed I could not leave the room at this point, so I went ahead with it.

She asked me to shower alone as the shower was too small for 2 ppl.  I showered and she showered after me.  Hooped onto one of the single beds. Started with CBJ, which was good, lots of suction with varied depth and frequency.  No deep throat tho!  Awesome balls licking tho! A bit of rimming near my anus as well!

Changed to my 0.01 cover and then it’s CG, her LS was okay tight! Riding skills was good! Really good with the angle that she was taking! Then moved onto mish, I was a little put off by the slight belly fat and fake boobs, so I quickly switched to doggie.  Her skin was smooth, wide hip, she took initiative to bang me at doggie. After variations of doggie, I switched back to mish, and at this time my LB was softened a little bit, probably due to her slight belly fat and fake boobs, but she offered another round of CBJ to keep my LB up and hard!

Then we went back to mish, mish at shoulder and some variation of mish.  At this time, I thought that she’s already tired and I tried to but I can’t, maybe due to the fact that I had sex with my GF in the morning and that increased my stamina.

Anyways, we kept on mish for some time until I during which she had no compliant and was fully cooperative with me.

To conclude, I had a decent experience with her but would not go for a repeat as her body was not my type of girl that I prefer. $900 a bit pricey for this kind of Chinese girl! If not for the geographic reasons, I would go for agent SS at north point or agent Y at Prince Edward.

Happy punting guys!

[ Last edited by  Sherno at 14-6-2018 23:57 ]

Recent Ratings
SpinalTap   30-6-2018 10:49  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   30-6-2018 08:53  Karma  +8   Excellent
Jake   29-6-2018 16:20  Karma  +2   33D is always gonna be suspect.
jeffzeke   28-6-2018 10:01  Karma  +8   thanks!
Coffeee   25-6-2018 13:55  Acceptance  +1   Sweet...
UncleDad   15-6-2018 21:50  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
porkchops   15-6-2018 12:38  Karma  +4   Thanks!
batman108   15-6-2018 12:15  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
bonzainova   15-6-2018 09:37  Karma  +3   Too far away man...
constantflux   15-6-2018 00:42  Karma  +2   Nice!
Sherno
Throbbing Titan

UID 237768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4345
Posts 162
Karma 4324
Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2018 10:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
While browsing through the DB, I noticed that this girl has moved to CWB at the following link:
http://go141.com/en/A72971-CB-HoneyGirls-kiki.html

I know that Tsuen Wan is a bit far for some brothers. As this girl is now at CWB, those who are interested could give the agent a call!

[ Last edited by  Sherno at 29-6-2018 11:08 ]