Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: massage 3.5/5, HJ 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $1,000 for 1 hour massage and 2 shots
Repeat: place yes, but different girl

Boss is out of office and I wasn't feeling productive so headed over to Bauhinia Spa.  Have had my eye on this place for a long time because of the pictures.

Discreet enough building in TST East on Austin avenue.  Called and the lady gave me the entrance password.

Got in and saw 6-7 young and beautiful girls.  I got an instant boner and would have asked for two girls if I thought FS would be available.  All the girls are amazing.  Was led into a room by Katy and showered alone while she prepared the massage table.

Katy is young and cute.  Around 165cm big eyes and incredibly smooth hair.  Shy like a girlfriend in the first month of the relationship.  Difficult to describe her cuteness.  She wore a denim dress with zipper at the front which was low enough to reveal her perfect titties.  I guess full B or small Cs by western bra sizes.

Once I got on the bed I asked for two shots.  She quoted $1,000 while I tried to get it down to $800.  Little bro got the best of me and I agreed to $1,000.  She has a nice and moderate pace while using lots of oil to play with my balls with the occasional asshole rub, which felt heavenly.  Also, sucked my nipples with great suction and active tongue.  I reached into her bra to play with her boobs and grabbed her ass through her undies.  She was quite shy and wouldn't allow me to kiss her neck or ears.

The massage itself was okay and think she put in a decent effort.  However, she simply isn't strong enough or maybe too tired.  I didn't ask for more pressure because I felt bad for such a young beauty.

The second release was similar but took a LOT longer.  I also got to zip her dress down further and partially take off her bra so I could have better access to her tits.  Sensitive nipples.  Couldn't tell if bolt ons or not.  What I haven't mentioned is that I had already jerked off in the morning before going to work!  So it was going to be my third shot of the day.  She kept licking my nipples while giving my a BJ.  I held her close groping her all over and playing with her hair.  I finally after what must have felt like an eternity for her.

Showered, paid, and went back to work exhausted.

Recommend this place - beautiful young girls, clean (watched her change sheets and get new towels), and repeat beautiful young girls.  Asked if FS available to which she said no.

Recent Ratings
omegasupreme   17-6-2018 20:23  Karma  +3   Thanks!
karlos   10-6-2018 12:08  Acceptance  +1   Awesome mate :)
batman108   9-6-2018 01:33  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   8-6-2018 22:17  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic.
Mister   8-6-2018 20:18  Karma  +4   Thanks for report on a less-known place. Bit pricey after tips. Does their WeChat show face pics?
yuyevon
Nookie Newbie

UID 242880
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2018 16:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great write up!

How do these pricing work that you got quoted 1000 for 2 shots?  shouldn't it be 600 for 2 shots?

HK$ 358 Massage ( 90min )
HK$ 300 Massage ( 60min )
HK$ 558 Spa ( 120min )

Recent Ratings
Mister   8-6-2018 20:08  Acceptance  +2   Standard tip for 60 minutes, basic M+HE is $200-$300.