Name: Ada
Nationality: Chinese from China
Body: 4.0/5
Skill: 4.0/5
Service: 4.0/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: $140 for 45 mins inc. tips
Repeat: Maybe

I made an appointment for another girl but found out on the way that she decided not to work today. What am I to do? Already on the way there. Oh well, might as well drop in for a peek a the current talent there. Been to this place in the past but its been a while. The manager Cici is nice enough and showed me 3 girls to choose from. One thing I like about this place is there are no aunties working here. First girl (whose name I forgot) did not seem too friendly or interested in working (no smile and did a walk by so fast...and from experience that usually means will have bad experience). Besides, facially not memorable. Second up was Ada and she looked decent facially, smiled and had some meat in the chest and ass areas. Not bad.

Then Cici asked that I had to wait 5 minutes to checkout the last girl. Oh well, why not. Tick tock tick tock. Eventually the last girl comes in to say hi and stayed in the room assuming I chose her. Again non memorable facially and I had a vibe she is brand new. So I say may I speak to the manager again. Confirmed with manager that the last girl is brand new and its her first day. Usually I am excited to try out new girls who are hopefully untainted which offers surprises as to what level of service you might get (which can be both exciting and disappointing depending on how the session goes; you guysa know what I mean...). But since facially not my type, I told Cici I will not take a gamble today and asked about Ada. Manager says her services are good and that I will not be disappointed albeit from a girl who seems to have been in the business for a while longer.
Anyways, her services were good and she ain't shy. She wanted $40 extra (on top of the $100 package) to remove her top and $80 extra for full nude. Hey, at $80 extra (or $180, I might as well go sample the full deal elsewhere) so I decided on topless HJ would be fine. Ada would get close and breath heavy and plant kisses here and there without asking. Light pecks on the lips were also allowed but doubt heavy kisses would be. Lots of smiles but her English is no good if you need more connection via talking to providers. Anyways, got the job done and she tried asking for more tips which is a slight turnoff. She did nave a decent body for a chinese girl.

Recent Ratings
laseracronym   12-6-2018 21:12  Karma  +6   
jeffzeke   9-6-2018 16:44  Karma  +8   thanks!
batman108   9-6-2018 01:42  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   7-6-2018 22:17  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
Mister   7-6-2018 13:32  Karma  +4   Favorable
porkchops   7-6-2018 12:18  Karma  +4   Thanks!
obe   7-6-2018 09:23  Karma  +6   Thanks
blast77   7-6-2018 08:56  Karma  +8   Excellent