Face: 4.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $2500 ($1500 + $1000 Anal) & 30 - 45 minutes
Repeat: Hell Yes

This session took place on May 23. This will be my last session for a while (until my next visit to Hong Kong   )  , but I'm glad it ended with this one

WARNING: This session might be gross for some people. Proceed with caution.

So, after an impressive session with Alena/Bella/Karen, I decided I would do another session with a Russian. I had originally schedule another Russian girl with a nice ass and she had sent me to the location the previous night. When I got there, I got no response to where to go. After about 30 minutes of waiting, I left and eventually settled on Marina. I had been eyeing Marina when she first put up a listing, but never really went for her because she was cute and her body was nice and thin. I was looking for something more curvy. After the failure from the previous Russian girl, I contacted Marina and she (or agent) gave me an address in Central. I arrive near the hotel and tell her I'm nearby. I get a response and Marina is in a different hotel... in Wan Chai / Causeway Bay. The VERY SAME hotel I was just at earlier that day. Shit. I tell them I can get there at 4:30 instead of the original 4:15pm meet time, if I catch a cab. So, I do and get to the hotel. Agent gives me room number on the ride there and I get to the room.

I get to the room and I ring the bell. The door opens and it's Marina. She's wearing some sexy lingerie and she has bunny ears on. It's like she's a Playboy bunny. She smiles and invites me in. I cant get over the fact on how cute she is. I tell her she's tall, maybe an inch or so taller than me. She says it's because of the heels. She tells me to pay up front and before I do, I ask for anal. Why not? My morning session didn't happen, so I had some extra money. She then proceeds to take her right hand and feels her asshole. She does this motion with a cute and inquisitive look. LOL, it's so damn cute. She then tells me that it's a maybe (I'm guessing she hasn't done it in a while). I pull out $1500 for the session and give it to her. We go in and we chat for a bit about the wrong hotel situation. I get undressed and she tells me to go into the shower. I do a quick shower as I am eager to get the session started (I have other non-mongering appointments before I depart Hong Kong).

I get out of the shower and her bunny ears are off. She slowly approaches and I slowly approach her. She puts her arms around me and I put my hands around her ass. She tells me this is her height with her heels off. She's about as tall as I am now. We DFK like this for a good minute.

I go onto the bed she gets on. She inches closer and closer and positions herself where her LS and my LB are touching. She goes down to kiss my neck and starts making her way down. She pulls out a couple of Durex condoms and starts to cap LB. The cap is on the tip and she wraps her lips around the tip and is trying to pull down the condom with her hands. Fail. She takes the condom off to take a look at it (seems defective). She grabs another condom and does the same thing. Goes on the tip, lips wrapped around it, but this time. She's able to pull it down on LB. She continues to suck on LB with just the right amount of suction. She makes a CBJ feel great. She doesn't rush and takes her time.

She goes on top and is riding. She does a great job at riding and motions her way down to my neck. Kissing it and making some soft moaning noises. Eventually, she just whispers two words to me, "Fuck Me". Don't mind if I do. We switch positions and I'm on top of her. I put her legs on my shoulders and inch back and forth into her LS. Put the legs back down and go down to her neck and start kissing that. She has her arms wrapped around me and then starts to scratch my back. Not like she's trying to relieve something itchy on my back, but a passionate, emotional sort of thing. Mish is not my thing, so, I tell her. Let's try anal She obliges.

She gets on all fours. She takes her hand puts some spit on it and lubes up the starfish. I try to put LB in. LB is semi-soft and her asshole is too tight. This is not going to work I try a few more times and it's not going in. The failure has LB soft and I tell her to help me out. She turns around and begins to suck on LB. LB is back and ready for work. I tell her to turn around and we start doing doggie.

Doggie is great and it's my favorite position. I am enjoying my time back here and I could go on forever. BUT (no pun intended) I still want her ass. I tell her I'm going to try anal again. She puts more lube on her starfish and I don't think it's enough. I spit a little bit of saliva onto her asshole and I start making my way in. LB is rock hard now and it is, slowly but surely, making it's way in. I get the tip in and I'm slowly trying to get everything in. Marina is in a bit of pain and she tells me to go slowly. I get a good inch or two in and I'm slowly rocking my way in and out. Eventually, it's smooth sailing from there. Her ass is tight, but LB is sliding in and out with no prob. I forget that she wanted me to go slow, but I just go normal pace as if I was in her LS. She's still in a bit of pain, but she keeps saying "Dah" with every other stroke (she has only spoken to me in English, so, I'm a bit surprised and happy she's letting herself go by talking in her native tongue). I'm ready to , but I don't want to. I stop and I tell her I want her to do anal cowgirl.

I pull out and I quickly make my way to the bed for her to go on top. This is when she notices the condom is wrapped in some shit. Literal shit. LOL. I see it and I'm like... ehhh, whatever. She looks at it and she's looking around for the other condoms. Doesn't see any and says, "It's ok. It's going back up there." NICE! She's right. She goes on top and tries to guide LB into her ass. As she does this, she feels that LB is semi-soft. Must have been from the sight of shit

She gets off and takes the condom off. She goes around the room looking for another condom. At this point, it's taken 30 seconds or so of not finding one. I begin to worry she won't find one, but she does. She begins to do CBJ and she is working on LB for a good 5 minutes. I figure she wants to finish me off with this. The CBJ is great and I'm surprised I'm not ready to shoot. I tell her I want her ass again and she obliges. She turns around and gives me her ass. At first, I wanted to go right in, but I figured I should just start with LS then move my way to her ass. And so I do. I start with a good minute or two of pounding her LS. As I do this, I can see there's a bit of ... ahem ... shit around her asshole. I can also smell it. LOL. It smells like she had Chinese Szechuan or something spicy. It smells SPICY . That doesn't stop me from pounding away. I don't want to finish there. I want to finish in her ass.

So, I pull LB out and put it back in her ass. This time, no problem. LB just slides right in. A couple of strokes in her ass and she starts to queef (for those who don't know what queef is, it's when the LS makes a 'farting' noise). I am just pounding away at her ass and it just continues to queef. I'm loving the noise and the 'dahs' coming from her. I go at it for a while and eventually , but instead of pulling out immediately, I just keep thrusting. I eventually pull out get off the bed without smearing shit on the bed. Pull off the condom and she tells me to flush it down the toilet.

I shower alone and am completely satisfied with the session. As I step out, I see her still naked and she's waiting in the room for me. She is all smiles (so, fucking cute) and I apologize for being so rough. She says she likes a little pain. We chat for a bit and she mentions she's leaving Friday. I give her another $1000 for the anal and I start getting dressed. I thank her for the incredible session and she's walking me to the door, still completely naked and with that cute smile. I walk out and she still has the door open. I think someone could see her. I say bye and make my way to the elevator.

Would I repeat? Hell Yes. Maybe no anal, but I think she gave a very good GFE session. Service was great, but it's too bad she was leaving so soon. I fly out the next day, so, I couldn't get this session out to you guys sooner.

Since her listing is no longer available, I am posting a picture of her that was on the listing. There was a video of her on the listing, but they sent me the video over whatsapp. The picture is a screenshot of her from that video.

I am also 'attaching' a video, but not an actual video. I am attaching a screenshot with RA 50 to a link you can download the video. That way, I don't have to lock down the thread and those who have RA 50 and above can still see the video.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JayChi69   4-7-2018 19:18  Acceptance  +1   
matado   15-6-2018 00:04  Karma  +4   wow but +1000 for anal is too much !
Dr.A   9-6-2018 22:55  Karma  +5   very good for anal but very bad for CBJ
Achern   8-6-2018 23:31  Acceptance  +1   
Greenman1   4-6-2018 23:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   4-6-2018 23:40  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Petay_1283   4-6-2018 16:20  Karma  +10   damn
aurufc   4-6-2018 15:51  Karma  +8   good one!
JJJ37   3-6-2018 23:49  Karma  +5   
halfclover   3-6-2018 16:21  Karma  +8   "it's ok, going back up there", pretty funny, not sure I could with the sight and smell of turd
male_rabbit   3-6-2018 15:25  Karma  +10   Lots of work went into the report. The video link does not work though.
porkchops   3-6-2018 13:40  Karma  +4   Nice! But not very professional, using her spit to lube the ass? And not cleaning the chimney a bit beforehand?
kingstada   3-6-2018 11:05  Karma  +4   shes cute. dont mind seeing her shit
Sherno   3-6-2018 08:20  Karma  +3   Awesome
Girlsbuster   3-6-2018 04:55  Acceptance  +1   Anal is naughty and lovely! Go anal!
UncleDad   3-6-2018 04:17  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
lawacu
Banned

UID 245917
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 22
Karma 5
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 0
Registered 28-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2018 16:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hey, she looks hot. Thanks for sharing

Recent Ratings
porkchops   28-6-2018 19:14  Acceptance  +1   You are flooding the forum with one liners and revival of old threads. Spend some time reading the forum guidelines...