Nationality & Language: Mainland, Mandarin and good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 6/5
Price & Session Length: 1200 HKD, 60 min
Repeat: yes

Had a mid-morning meeting in Central and pinged Kama afterwards to see if I could kill some time before lunch. To my surprise they were open and I popped in at 11am to see Vita for a 60 minute session. She greeted me at the door with a flattering tube dress and a blossoming bosom . The photos of her I have seen (that don’t have the stupid eye-doctoring) are accurate, especially for her amazing body. She is also quite tall relative to the other girls. I was immediately happy with my choice and looking forward to the next hour.

Typical routine of showering, she took a while to get the tatami room ready but I was not in a rush. After I settled in for the massage she started to chat with me in English, which was surprisingly good. She has a sweet, sexy voice and I really enjoyed just chatting with her. I didn’t really even notice the massage to be honest.

Usually I am a stickler for the massage and weight it heavily in my reviews but today was not such a day! And to be honest, part II was so awesome I had forgotten all about part I which was short by comparison .

I ordered B2B so the oil part of the massage went straight to body sliding. At one point she laid on my back and kissed and quietly breathed in my ear. It was so hot I was almost shaking to flip over. This went on for a while, and it was extremely erotic. Maybe I was super primed but I was enjoying myself more than ever before at this stage.

Eventually came the flip and she immediately sat between my legs to oil LB and get him to full attention. She started very slowly and then added little cat licks to my nipples with slow strokes to LB. Nice, slow start and not a hint of rushing in her actions. Eventually my hands started to wander and she let me kiss her neck and started to warm up to me. I matched her pace with slow incremental steps which eventually led to her well proportioned breasts and LS which was either well oiled or super soaking wet. She laid down next to me and continued her slow strokes while I reciprocated… no penetration which she subtly signaled and I responded by backing off.

She then let me get on top, which allowed me more freedom to roam her super tight body. She really has a pretty face and really nice body… trust the photos on this one! Soft real breasts and nipples that respond to attention. Her ass is perfect, long legs and nice skin. I usually stop short of FS in my adventures (and recognize this is not on offer at Kama) but I would have happily in this moment, or I could have continued our now mutual massage for a 90 minute extension. To me it felt a little tantric and I was enjoying Vita a lot.

At some point the clock was ticking and she sat back up and asserted her grip, quickened the pace and the inevitable crescendo left me melted on the bed . She got up to shower and I seriously stopped breathing or fell asleep. I was the most relaxed I have been in days which was impressive considering that there was only one part of my body that had a substantial massage!

Vita is highly recommended for the VIP B2B service, esp. when massage is not a big priority for you. She was great!

Recent Ratings
VincentVG   29-7-2018 03:48  Acceptance  +1   Vita into yoga... has body to prove it! Wonderful gal, typical Kama quality
KHWong   28-7-2018 13:58  Acceptance  +1   Some girls actually lived there
lawacu   30-6-2018 18:37  Acceptance  +1   What a nice appetizer for lunch
idd007   3-6-2018 10:06  Acceptance  +1   Original
batman108   1-6-2018 11:23  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Ab84   1-6-2018 03:41  Acceptance  +1   Good to hear Kama is still a great experience!
UncleDad   31-5-2018 22:48  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic!
lawacu
Banned

UID 245917
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 22
Karma 5
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 0
Registered 28-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2018 18:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
This is a nice report. I never have tried such massages. I think it will be time for that.

Recent Ratings
Mothegreat   26-7-2018 02:51  Acceptance  +1   Good to hear that Kama is still something worth to explore