Karma 1043
Acceptance 580
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2018 23:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
To choose a spa in MAcau

Wow, so many spas to choose from and Ive read the reorts and many are so good that I am now more confused than I was before I read such great stories.

Basically a buddy and I will go to a Macau Spa for the forst time. He said he heard of one that has a show whereby the girls come around and stop and give a short bj and then the music starts again and they stop beside someone chair and do it again.
This sounds great but I didnt read about anything like this in a recent report.

Is it real?
What might be the better 2 or 3 spas for  newbies to visit  for the experience?

cheers

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   29-9-2018 01:20  Acceptance  +1   
Wwq588   18-6-2018 06:57  Acceptance  +1   Never heard of it. But would be a great idea to attract punters.
batman108   13-5-2018 13:39  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Pinkpuffy69   13-5-2018 12:25  Karma  +3   Waldo does it. It's stressful lot of guys with dicks sitting around. Once is good for experience. Hard to get up becaus ...
jeffzeke   13-5-2018 10:40  Karma  +5   I was at Golden Sauna and they did this rotating service (free) every 3-4 hrs. But it's not several BBBJ, just one at ...
Kenichi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 21827
Digest Posts 0
Credits 323
Posts 308
Karma 322
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2018 07:21  Profile P.M. 
Only East Sauna at Waldo hotel got this. Most of the sauna a lot of girls come out and you can choose the girl you like.

Which sauna to choose is really depends on your taste and budget.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   13-5-2018 10:39  Karma  +5   thanks for sharing.
jeffzeke
Section Moderator

UID 158404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12605
Posts 544
Karma 12426
Acceptance 3583
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2018 10:42  Profile Blog P.M. 
I was at Golden Sauna and they had this rotating show with girls coming out to do the following:  dancing, stripping, grinding with ass, HJ, then the final girl gives you a short 30 second BBBJ.  It's all free, but I heard that if you cum, they will charge you, LOL!  They do this every 3-4 hours, I think.
Pinkpuffy69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 175276
Digest Posts 0
Credits 215
Posts 58
Karma 207
Acceptance 159
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2018 12:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 plonkey's post

18 is always my favorite for wide selection.
My new home is Waldo, because I have some managers as friends and the chairs are comfortable.
My first was Rio but it's expensive and not much worth it anymore.

I want to try landmark.
Koolbeans
Nookie Newbie

UID 232189
Digest Posts 0
Credits 43
Posts 19
Karma 42
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-2-2018
Location Overseas
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2018 13:38  Profile P.M. 
If you are referring to The One at Landmark, then I didn’t experience this or at Familia Nobre.  I hope one day to try one of these saunas that offer BBBJ and the fact that I have to pay if I bust.  It must mean that you get quality head for 30 seconds or they don’t get paid.  

Recent Ratings
plonkey   13-5-2018 23:13  Karma  +3   good point. well evaluated.
CockasaurusX
Kinky King

UID 120281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1377
Posts 124
Karma 1373
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2018 13:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 Koolbeans's post

Few years ago, I went to FN and both times they did the show thing and they call it showtime... when i went last year they didn't do it but i think it depends on the amount of punters there at any given time
cactuss
Kinky King

UID 23983
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1883
Posts 562
Karma 1859
Acceptance 487
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2018 21:59  Profile P.M. 
Where is golden sauna?
Never heard of this place before.
I haven't been to Macau in a few years. I will be going in August.
I'll probably arrive like 1am hopefully there'll still be some girls around!
cauziamhappy
Nookie Newbie

UID 168842
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 38
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2016
Location Macau
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2018 05:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 cactuss's post

Golden Sauna is just near to lisboa hotel.
xanana
Nookie Newbie

UID 132692
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 4
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2018 14:51  Profile P.M. 
Golden Sauna is in front of Hotel Fortuna
bigboi1234
Nookie Newbie

UID 81021
Digest Posts 0
Credits 23
Posts 32
Karma 23
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2018 11:41  Profile P.M. 
It's the building across from fortuna hotel. Golden sauna is not inside a hotel. There's a few entrance from the building that leads you to the elevator in the middle. It's a smaller sauna but worth the money.
sourbliss
Nookie Newbie

UID 249824
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 4
Karma 15
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2018 23:13  Profile P.M. 
I can confirm FN and RIO do not do the short BJ. But, I had a great experience at both places. RIO was a bit more pricey but you get what you pay for definitely! If you want a more luxurious experience, I would definitely suggest RIO. FN was cheaper for me and I still had a great time. Im sure yoyou and your buddy can fit both in during your stay!

Just a tip for you two since you guys are first timers. Do yourself a favour and ask the cabbie to take you to the hotel closest to the sauna you choose. I have not experienced this(as I drive here) but my buddy has told me some cabbies can be annoying in terms of trying to suggest other places or not knowing the sauna location at all - this will hopefully save you some hassle so you can just focus on your great time at the sauna!

Also if you wish to go on a budget. I would suggest Darling 1 (Masters Hotel) as you wont run the risk of accidentally racking up a big bill and you can also leave if the girls are not up to your standard!

Best of luck brother and I hope I was helpful!
xiaodidi
Kinky King

UID 36993
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1787
Posts 514
Karma 1780
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-12-2009
Location HKG
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2018 16:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 sourbliss's post

You are mistaken. FN has a showtime and the last girl gives you a BJ.
kenbond
Nookie Newbie

UID 13300
Digest Posts 0
Credits 89
Posts 81
Karma 86
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2018 17:32  Profile P.M. 
Just sharing experiences about Saunas

Hi All, this post is not about choosing a sauna but I just wanna share my opinions about mongering in Macau saunas. Note that these are simply my experiences and preferences, so you might feel differently and when that happens, let's just agree to disagree.

I have not been in the scene for some time so my info might not be up-to-date, I do plan to go again soon and if I have new information, I would post again here. Also note that I write this mostly for the newbies and not the veterans, who would know more than me. I am not going to review place by place as plenty of those in the forum already but I am going to offer some observations in general sense.

If you are reading other people's reviews in order to get the perfect place/girls for you, as I used to do, let me advise some perspectives.

Whether you enjoy the place or not depends on what you like, big place so you have more space/privacy or small place where you are close to other men. A place can feel 'intimate/cozy' to one but 'crowded/loud' to others. A place can feel 'huge and empty' to one but 'spacey and private' to others. Smaller places are for example East Spa, Golden Sauna, East Castle. Bigger places are Rio, 18. I prefer less crowd, spacey and opulent so my favorite is Rio. East Castle is not too small for me whereas Golden Sauna and East Spa are. Also if you come from far away, I'd suggest you splurge to get the best experience. If budget is a concern and you don't care for the sauna/lounge experience, then go to Darling1/D1 (second floor of Masters hotel. Note that the hotel itself is a run-down hotel and you enter D1 from the back of the hotel). D1 is a straight-up brothel where you sit in front of up to 50 girls all sitting in podiums in front of you while you choose. If you are shy, it would be an overwhelming and very exciting experience for you for the first time, so highly recommended.

Now for the girls. If you are reading other people's reviews, note that us men have different taste in women. So an 8 or 9 for someone does not necessarily mean you would also rate the same. But a very important factor is your ethnicity and culture. I apologize in advance, and note that this is not a racist thing. For example, I once read a review where someone states a certain Thai girl in D1 is New York City model quality caliber. As I was planning a trip there myself, I made a note of the girl's number and went with high expectation. But when I saw the girl, I thought that she was just your average department store salesgirl found in all Southeast Asia. Another example is a review where one says that the shower-assisting girls and foot-massage girls in Rio are so beautiful, so they call the manager and ask for the girls but was disappointed the manager cannot let them choose the girls for their package and the manager has to explain to them that he cannot arrange that. If you've been to any Macau sauna then you would have guessed correctly that the shower/massage girls are mostly from Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia or other southeast asian countries.

This is because westerners and east asians have a different taste in girls and what they look for when they go to Macau. Westerners are generally fond of girls from Thailand and other southeast asian countries, whereas East Asians generally prefer pale skinned girls from China or Korea/Japan. So when you are reading a review, be aware of this.

Aside from the above. There are stereostypes/characteristics of girls from different countries. Girls from Thai and Vietnam give you more GFE, and most of them kiss/DFK. They are more service oriented, are generally more hard working and skillful. And they speak English better. Chinese girls generally give less GFE, most do not kiss and prefer sex positions where you do all the work. Again, there are exceptions to the rule, and these are just the generalizations. But again, it depends on what you look for. My preference is the Chinese girls so eventhough I wrote about the qualities of Thai and Vietnamese girls, I almost never had them. I try to find gems among the PRC. It's part of the adventure, taking your time checking out the line-ups.

Now about the line-ups. Not all are 9s and 10s and sometimes you just cannot find your ideal ones and you gotta settle for someone. If you are mostly into face, its easier to look past the make ups. Now if the body shape is crucial to you, mind you the push-up bras, high heels and uniforms. A girl could transform once she takes off her push-up bra and high heels. If a big belly turns you off, keep an eye for it. If you have the slighest suspicion of a big belly behind the dress, most likely it's there. So when you look, just imagine them with all off. Most people say to choose a girl who smiles at you, guaranteeing a good service because they seem to like you. I am not in agreement with this theory. It depends more of the chemistry in the first five to ten minutes in the room, compared to initial glances during the line-up. So just choose the one you lust for.

One thing. You will find models said from Korea or Japan. From my experience, as told by some managers, most of them are actually PRC  whom the management feel can be passed as Korean/Japanese. Fairer complexion is the number one trait. Dressed them with Kimonos, told them not to speak any mandarin, voila. Again, there are exceptions to the rule, real Korean/Japanese, so you just gotta have an eye for it. But it does not really matter that much. If you really like what you are seeing and do not mind the double price, just go for it.

In the room and in the bed. Now this is mostly about the PRC girls. These girls work for 8-10 hours a day, sometimes more. All of them, they work to get as much money as possible, as fast as possible. Their favorite clientele are those who finish fast. No, not you who can bang them for thirty minutes. Girls get more tired if they get orgasm, so in general they avoid it. They are not there to find a lover. So don't be confused if they smile more to the old, fat, balding man next to you who are young, handsome and fit. If you are old, fat and bald, you're so lucky! Just kidding. Okay, maybe  just half kidding. Me, I look much younger than my age, I do not have a big belly, I am fairly good looking and I look for 'make love' experience than just sex. So no, I am not their target clientele! I had found a few gems in my run, but you gotta put in the efforts.

Once you have experienced saunas and their girls, the desire to have an overnight with a girl that you like would kick in. Girls would do it, and their rates vary. You negotiate with them directly. You can even book them for a whole day if you are willing to pay their price. Okay, you might think that for a rate that is just double or triple the sauna rate, you can have them for an overnight and making love all night long. Seems like a no-brainer, bypassing the sauna which cuts in too much profit from the girls, right ?

But from my experience, not exactly. The girl would come to your room after their workshift. That's late in the night until way past midnight. You think no problem, you could stay awake that late. Resting a bit to preserve your stamina. But would the girl have the same stamina? After they make you release, they would just want to sleep in your comfy hotel room. They would tell you that they are so tired. So you let them sleep. Okay, you spoon them. Not bad. You are excited for the morning sex. Comes morning, they could look different with their make up gone. You hear the sound they make from inside the bathroom, be it a number one or number two. It could ruin your mood, honestly. So now, I just meet them inside the saunas. I just want the one hour they look their best that night.

That's it for now. I am planning to go again soon and if there is something new, I would add to this thread. In the meanwhile, hope you enjoy the read and hope this is somewhat useful for someone!

Recent Ratings
zennor   23-11-2018 06:15  Karma  +4   A great nuanced view ofthings. Thanks!
xiaodidi   20-11-2018 19:07  Karma  +4   agreed