Karma 894
Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2018 00:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
An afternoon at Familia Nobre

Here's my timeline of my day at Familia Nobre, dated Monday, April 23rd, 2018. The dating is important because the prices have been steadily rising from previous reviews.

12:30 PM - Started the day later than I hoped. Coupon/voucher (2188 hkd, it includes a 60 min FS session and two free services) bought from one of Shun Tak Ferry's travel agency booths.

1 pm - depart HK for Macau on ferry

2:15 pm - Took the shuttle to Wynn Macau and walked 5 mins to get to Familia Nobre.

2:30 pm- I get there, practically drenched in sweat, and the place is pretty empty (Monday afternoon). Talking with the locker guy, he said most girls show up at 8pm, suggested I wait until then. I heeded his advice. I shower, dry sauna and jump into the pool jacuzzi and ice bath, for about 30 mins altogether. As I dried off, I was offered a body scrub from a lady that frankly wasn't very attractive to me, so I refused for now.  

3 pm - I sat down in my robe in one of the comfy lounge chairs. A green-wearing Viet lady wanted to give me a foot massage, but I asked her to come 1 hour later. I just chilled in the lounge for about 1 hr with food and drinks, watching Alien:Covenant on the TV.

4 pm - the Viet foot massage lady comes back, I ask for one this time. Also, a truly MCOT petite Viet cutie wearing white comes over requesting if she can do a shoulder massage on me at the same time as the foot lady. Unlike the foot lady, she was fluent in English, so I asked her about the spa and its amenities, which she was happy to let me know as she massaged me. It was bliss. They were actually both very good.

5 pm-ish - Went to shower and pool again, followed by a body scrub, this time from a a Viet girl in a bikini, with a decent body and a sweet c-cup. Was offered a HJ during session, but she wouldn't budge from the 500 extra tipping point, so I denied it. (I was countering with 300; she did not budge)

After that, until 7 pm I chilled again, watching the rerun of Alien: Covenant, then one of the workers flipped over to HK news which I didn't understand but apparently the HK dollar had fallen? Sad.

7 pm - There was another cute Viet girl wearing pink that I was eyeing for a few hours. Well, I got my wish, and I got a thigh massage from her, a chatty, friendly Vietnamese cutie who also spoke good English. She took me to a room with a comfy chair to diddle my diddly. Very friendly and fun, she gave me a lot of tips on having good sex later. (she said I should get a hj for 1000 to prepare for later. She's not wrong, but as cute as she was, I had to say no) I wish I got her name.

7:30 pm - Ate some won ton noodles in preparation for the final deed Around this time I wanted to charge my phone, but there was a charger problem. No big. Anyways, it got considerably busy about 30 mins before 8pm. More girls on their way, according to my dude working there.

Around 8 pm I requested a line-up. They said wait 5 mins. I waited 15. Then I was summoned.

Surrounded by 30 or so girls in the middle of a narrow hallway is quite the experience. I gotta say, it's quite overwhelming. It's hard to choose just one from this line-up... I hesitantly chose 763, who was still very hot and in my price range. Boy, that was kinda embarrassing, trying not to look at the tens of beautiful girls I had to turn down. They were lined up by pricing (viets, Chinese, viet/Chinese models, Thai, Thai models, Russians, and Japanese. There was a really cute Japanese girl (roughly a 2500 HKD up-charge) who was one of the most beautiful ones there, kimono and all IMO. Maybe if I was rich.

Here's the stats:

June (number 763)
Vietnamese (From Ho Chi Minh City) w/ passable English
Face - 4.5/5 (she looks amazing, I was wrong with her age by 10 years)
Body - 4.5/5 (5'3", slim and fit with beautifully man-made Cs and shaved LS) [minus 0.5 points for man-made boobs still]
Service - hot/cold BBBJ, rimming, LFK, FS
GFE - passable, was seemingly cold at first but warmed up to me by the end (they always do )
PSE - surprisingly average; hoped for more with her body and experience lvl

On to the deed... She took me down the extremely long hallway to a room with a queen size bed, and the shower section had a table for showering. Table shower face down with soapy body rubbing. 763, June said she was 32, and I was shocked... Older than me but with an amazing body, she don't look a day past 22, no visible wrinkles, light make-up. Very well done C-cup with ghost nips, Jun followed it up with a flip and body to body rubbing. We dried off together, had some banter, then she pushed me onto the bed. I laid there, looking at all the mirrors surrounding the room, and just kept thinking, today was such a relaxing day. She gave me some rimming (with some intense spit-hacking action into the rubbish bin afterwards) hot tea/listerine BBBJ, and I asked her if I can make her feel good too. DATY at her shaved LS for about 15 mins, then took a 5 min break. I think she had a good time there. She got my LB up, then capped me and tried to ride me CG. She had such a tight body, but her LS? I had tighter. She complained about my size (I'm an average Asian), so I obliged her in Mish for about 3 mins. Flipped her over, Doggied her for about another 3 mins until I   . She covered us up, then proceeded to actually sleep on the bed curled up with me, snores and all. Woke up drooling a bit on my shoulders, she took care of herself before heading back out together with me.

9:30 PM - Another meal, a quick shower, then I'm ushered out the door, with a return ticket voucher in hand. Got on the Wynn shuttle, gave the return voucher to a random travel agency  took the 10:30 PM ferry back to Sheung Wan, and MTR'd back to Kowloon around midnight. What a relaxing, great day. If I was a rich man I would treat myself to this everyday.

Final score:
7 hours total hanging out at the spa (out of a possible 15), 3 showers, access to pool and sauna, one shoulder massage, one foot massage, one body scrub, one thigh massage, one 60 min session with a hot Viet lady, 3 bowls of noodle soup, 1 bowl of congee, 4 lemon teas, 2 milk teas, 2 7-Ups, and 1 Coke. Of all these, only the thigh massage and body scrub was extra charge: everything else was included in the coupon/voucher and all the food and drinks I had was complementary.

Total damage/ 536 (248 thigh massage + 288 body scrub) + 2188 (the voucher) = 2724 HKD for the day. I didn't get suckered for anything too extravagant, nor did I do anything I didn't want to do. Those who are hesitant about dropping their hard-earned cash, I recommend Familia Nobre, as they will take good care of you. As it was my first time in a Macau sauna, I feel good about recommending this place to fellow curious newbs. I also definitely recommend getting the ferry voucher because otherwise you won't get the round trip tickets, 2 complementary services, as well as "Asian style massage" at 2188. Without the HK voucher, it would cost around 3400 for the listed items including ferry rides. You save over a 1000 hkd that way.

Fire away, fellow punters. (post edited for formatting)

[ Last edited by  MinorInfection at 24-4-2018 01:18 ]

Recent Ratings
hkkt1989   27-6-2018 19:31  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!!
CockasaurusX   2-6-2018 14:00  Karma  +3   agree that FN is a great place for a first timer
wondrbra   16-5-2018 19:41  Karma  +3   Thanks for the in-depth description! useful!
Pedromendes17   14-5-2018 03:28  Karma  +3   FN is my favourite too
MothToAFlame   25-4-2018 10:43  Karma  +5   Excellent
z3rostance   24-4-2018 23:14  Karma  +2   Great, detailed review!
abcd122   24-4-2018 17:44  Karma  +1   Excellent
p0ison   24-4-2018 13:51  Karma  +4   Thanks mate!
aurufc   24-4-2018 13:00  Karma  +8   Great report. thanks
jeffzeke   24-4-2018 12:45  Karma  +15   outstanding, thanks for sharing!
UncleDad   24-4-2018 10:40  Karma  +15   Great detailed report!
goby   24-4-2018 09:49  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
stinkyfeet   24-4-2018 01:38  Karma  +8