Registered 17-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2018 14:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NaNa @ North Point

Date & Time of Session: 16 April 2018
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Link: http://go141.com/en/A42236-NP-Massage-NaNa.html
Face: 3/5 (full makeup and fake eyelashes)
Body:  3/5 (curvy, but I prefer slim girls)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $980
Repeat: Nah

I'm posting this on the 23rd because of a holiday shortly after, but I want to stress this took place on the 16th.

I was looking for something relatively close to me, so, chose North Point as a starting point. Saw a few girls and read their reviews (with the help of Google Translate) and decided on NaNa. The reviews seemed fairly recent, so, I made a phone appointment the same day and was able to book her.

I get to the place and she opens the door. Yikes. She is slightly... chubbier than the pictures on her page, has a decent rack, bit of a belly, no ass, and skinny legs. So, whatever, I go in. She only speaks Cantonese (maybe Mandarin) and I was able to chat with her with the little Cantonese that I have. I asked for prices but never really confirmed what I wanted. She tells me to get undressed and go shower. I go to the shower room and shower alone. I get out and she looks at the package. Tells me to lie down on the bed and puts a paper towel where the crotch is to absorb any fluids (I don't blame her, I don't want to sleep and sit on any of that either).

The massage is fine. Maybe I was hoping for a really good massage, but I'll take what I can get. Seemed pretty standard, some back rubbing and light touching. She then proceeds to the prostate massage which is quite nice. There's a bit of tugging at LB and some light touching of the bunghole.

Then comes the flip. She straps on LB and proceeds to a CBJ. The CBJ is fine, but I'm sure would have been better as a BBBJ. I grab a bit of titty and make my way to her LS. I only play with her clit and she seems ok with it.

Then we're off to the races. She gets on and does the asian squat on my LB. The CG is not bad, it's feeling great. But about 1 or 2 minutes in, she gets tired LOL. I think she's out of breath, or something, and tells me to do mish.

I assume the position and attack the nipples. At this point, she's all fake moaning and it just kinda turns me off. I'm not feeling it and LB isn't feeling it. So, I tell her to stand up so we can do CDS.

This time it's fine and I'm pumping away. The fake moaning is still there, but at least I'm just doing my thing and have a handful of tits. We go at it for a while and then I get tired, haha. I ask for another CBJ, but she's too tired at this point and wants to just do a HJ.

I lie back down. She uncaps and grabs the lube. Then she's getting her arm worked out. It feels great. BUT she's doing the fake moaning again. I'm ok with it cause the HJ is so good. I'm grabbing some tits and I, once again, head towards the LS. I'm rubbing the clit and try to go in. I get about half way in and she stops me. At this point, I get a good feel of the LS and it is SUPER DRY, like sand paper dry. Yikes! Anyway, she keeps moaning and keeps telling me to come cause I'm taking a while to cum (I want to enjoy it). But I eventually give in and .

She cleans me up and heads into the shower. I hear her spitting and washing off. I shower alone again and then come out to pay her.

Overall, I think I had my expectations a bit high. The pictures on the DB are her, but maybe a long time ago when she was thin. She's very nice and I think the HJ is ok.

Recent Ratings
frostryder75   3-5-2018 23:27  Acceptance  +1   
NeverWong   27-4-2018 09:38  Karma  +3   Thanks!
twelve98   25-4-2018 10:37  Karma  +5   thanks for the report
hamshams   25-4-2018 07:51  Karma  +3   Mission accomplished
chAMP74   24-4-2018 01:58  Karma  +1   Thanks!
batman108   23-4-2018 22:53  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   23-4-2018 19:49  Karma  +4   Good detailed report
porkchops   23-4-2018 19:27  Karma  +4   Thanks!
aurufc   23-4-2018 15:58  Karma  +6   Good 1st report. Keep them coming as below par service is as important to report as the good ones.