Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2018 22:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MILF review at Kam Bong 1

Date & Time of Session: 1 March 2018
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22666-SW-14 ... ?ref=Search(region)
Face: 4.5/5 (full makeup and fake eyelashes)
Body:  3/5 (curvy, but I prefer slim girl)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $600
Repeat: Depends! If I feel like doing a MILF that day, then Yes!

This actually happened last month, but I feel obliged to share my experience with the MILF at Kam Bong here with you all ( I will be writing another review on another MILF at Sheung Wan), so here we go!

It has been 2 weeks since I last blew, so went straight to Kam Bong after work.  My original goal was for young and slim girl, have been punting for young girls, but not the many young girls were working at Kam Bong. So I was empty handed from 1/F to 8/F. I was gonna called it a day after checking out the last 9/F.  

And then Bam, Ka Yan opened the door and I was drawn by her pretty face (I guess the makeup helps).  After confirming with her that I just want the basic full package for $600, we got undressed and she asked me whether to take a shower with her.  I say, why not, so we hopped into the shower together.  The shower was quite small, so I only squeezed her boobs for a bit and no BJ.  Her body was curvy, big boobs, but it was too much for me personally tho! She’s quite tall as well! Totally a MILF!

We chatted a bit, then we moved onto the bed. She offered to wear a G string while  banging.   I think she is offering all kinds of uniform play and normally she should charge, I don’t know how much, maybe $50 more?? Then I replied, hell yeah, as I have a thing with G string! So, she put the condom on me a performed BJ, oral skills is there, no teeth! Then we changed another condom for sex. Start off with missionary, then cowgirl.  At cowgirl, I just can’t keep my eyes off her bouncy tits! Keep squeezing them, they are so soft! afterwards, it’s doggie, and that offered a great view on her butt, her skin was quite smooth and I just keep holding onto the G string like I am a cowboy riding a horse!

After a while, she helped me removed the condom and we went to the shower together! She helped me wash my penis gently, some girls would try my penis like washing dishes! She continued to make small talk.  

It’s a pleasant surprise that she offered to wear a G string while banging and her service was good! I guess when u wanted to bang a MILF, then Ka Yan is the one that you are looking for! But take the lift to the 9/F next time tho!

Recent Ratings
dizzy   1-5-2018 10:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   23-4-2018 23:03  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Freelancer   23-4-2018 18:30  Karma  +4   Favorable
aurufc   23-4-2018 16:04  Karma  +4   Looks like a great rack thx!
porkchops   23-4-2018 11:28  Karma  +4   Thanks!
sssqblf   23-4-2018 09:01  Karma  +2   Excellent. Thanks. what about her ls ? Tight enough ?
Mister   23-4-2018 08:52  Karma  +4   Good one