Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2018 01:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Michelle - Kam Bong 6 Floor

Date & Time of Session:  22 April 2018, 12.30am
Name:  Michelle
Nationality: Mainland Chinese
Age: Probably early 30s. However she does look like a young girl with slightly older eyes because of some very slight wrinkles around them.
Face:  A solid 7/10
Body:  7/10 - nice big D cups on a slim-ish body (around a size 8). Apparently real tits according to her.
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  $600 for around 20 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

So its 12.30am and I am horny after going on a date with a girl and not getting lucky. Stop off at Kam Bong and go through the whole building. No one is there at this time except for this lady.

6th floor, come out the lift and go to the hallway on the left. Its the first door labelled D.

She's quite pretty - I was expecting some awful ones at this time of night, but being the only girl left, she wasn't bad at all. Nice big eyes on a pretty face. Fairly slim (but not a spinner) body with big tits around D cup. They're far too big for her slim body so I assume they're fake despite her saying they're real. In terms of age, she could have been anywhere between 25 and 38. Its really hard to tell with Chinese girls, but she had a tiny bit of crows feet around her eyes which could either be age or just tiredness.

Now service wise, here is where I'm torn. I want to give her an 8 out of 10, but I think she only deserves a 6 out of 10. The reason being is that she's really friendly and bubbly. She smiles a lot, initiates conversation, laughs at my shitty jokes/compliments. But in terms of sex, she isn't great.

We did a few positions like cowgirl, doggy and missionary but I always felt she was rushing me to cum. She was squeezing her legs around me and asking me a few times if I'd cum yet. She also put a tissue between my face and her neck during missionary, to prevent my lips or small amount of stubble from going against her neck.

Yet despite this, she was always bubbly, smiling, giggling and just generally being friendly. It was just a bit odd as although she clearly was making an effort with her personality, she wasn't with the sex. I was also having a hard time cumming because I'd had a few beers with my date.

Anyway I ended up spaffing in her after 10 minutes. Surprisingly she also gave me her WeChat so I can contact her in advance, should I want to see her again. Smiling and being friendly whilst she gave it to me. Her WeChat says her name is Michelle and her photos on it are clearly not her and fake.

Apparently she's on holiday for most of May, but she'll be back be back towards the end of May. She's apparently a long stayer at Kam Bong and she shares that room with someone else. She has outfits you can also choose for an extra fee - which I didn't.

To sum it up, she's a good looking girl with a great set of (apparently) real tits that are D cup. She's bubbly, smiley - a great personality. But the actual sex is average.

Would I repeat? Maybe if she was the only girl in Kam Bong again.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   24-4-2018 11:53  Karma  +4   Last girl working late at night - maybe she'd had a long hard day ;-)
batman108   23-4-2018 23:12  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Sherno   22-4-2018 13:40  Acceptance  +1   Well done
Freelancer   22-4-2018 08:51  Karma  +4   Favorable
Mister   22-4-2018 08:42  Karma  +4   Good detailed report