Nationality & Language: Canto, Mando, Mainland China
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: Maybe

After reading some rave reviews about Sammi.  I decided to check her out.  When I arrived she was free and welcomed very enthusiastically.  "Come on in!" she said "I am madly in love with you!"  I figured why not.  She gave me a hug as soon as I put down my bag.  "Do you like?" she asked. I said "Yes"  "Do you like my body?" she asked "Allot of girls are jealous of my body.  As I have a great rack and ass!"    I told she had a excellent figure.  She started rubbing her body against me while I was fully clothed.  "Take a look of us in the mirror" she said "Don't we looked good together?"  "Would you like something to drink?" she offered me, coffee, lemon tea and fruit juice.  She even offered me some fruit.  I kind;y declined her generous offers.  We started stripping "You are my first customer of the day!  As everybody is off!"  We chatted while we got cleaned up together, Sammi also gave me a wet bbbj in the shower   After we dried off, she started French Kissing me as soon as she got on top of me.  "I really love you" she said "Lets get married!"   Sammi resumed kissing me and gave me a slow catbath.  She flipped around so I could grope her ass and play with her pussy while she gave me a bbbj.  She alternated from bbbj, ball teasing and rimming me.  Which isn't my thing but I was in no position to tell her that I don't like having my ass rimmed.  As Sammi was losted in her work.  I alternated between playing with her boobs and fingering her pussy.  She turned around and asked "Do you like my ass?"  I told her I am a boob man.  "Good thing that I have a great rack" she said and offered me her boobs.  I groped, kiss and sucked on them.  "You really like my boobs don't you?" she giggled.  After a while she flipped around again and continued with the bbbj as I played with her pussy and boobs.  Sammi does give a good bbbj and is very enthusiastic about her work.  She flipped around after a while, put a coat on my lb and started slide it into her ls.  She started kissing me "This is gonna be a true north meets south love story"  Sammi started ridding me slowly before ridding me like a wild bronco.  We switched to doggy, "give it to me!" she said as I entered her doggy.  I pounded her as hard and as fast as I can.  "That is it!" she yelled "it feels so good!" We finished things off missionary.  "I loveyou" she gasped as I pounded her "I love you!"  I kissed and sucked her boobs as I pounded her.  I held her as I speed up to finish things off.  Sammi held me tight "That is it!  This is so good!      I continued to pound her for a bit after I shot my load.  "You are so good!" she gasped  After I pulled out of her she took of the coat, wiped my lb with a tissue and proceed to give me a bbbj as I laid down to rest.  She sucked me off a bit.  "Rest up" she said as she checked out her phone.  We chatted for a bit as I rested before our shower.  We continued chatting as we got dressed.  "I really like you" she said "lease come and see me again next week.  We can grab a bite to eat and get to know each other more"  I paid her and she sent me off with a hug and another French kiss.

Recent Ratings
wickedwickedsin   24-4-2018 13:35  Karma  +3   True love. I hope you don't need to reply to all these questions ... otherwise, the marriage will be a total swamp.
aurufc   24-4-2018 11:56  Karma  +4   Always an amusing read from Soundwave!
batman108   23-4-2018 23:15  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
zbmthethird   22-4-2018 14:45  Karma  +2   have to revisit Sammi, i do find her "i love you baby, lets get married' comments to be very funny...
Sherno   22-4-2018 14:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Freelancer   22-4-2018 08:40  Karma  +6   Excellent
porkchops   22-4-2018 01:01  Karma  +5   Nice! Wish I could speak Canto or Mando, being able to talk to the girls really adds so much!
flkey   22-4-2018 00:58  Acceptance  +1   Real professional:)