Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2018 18:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hop Yee 5C Pretty Face + GFF

Date & Time of Session: 21 April 2018
Nationality & Language: Chinese Only
Link: http://go141.com/en/A70548-CB-Pa ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Face: 4.5/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $480 + $20 change
Repeat: Yes but unlikely as she working part time

Photos on website not corresponding with the actual girl! But it doesn’t matter as the girl is pretty and with hot body!

Saturday afternoon at CWB. Time to kill in between lunch and dinner. After making excuse for going off alone, I went to Phoenix but that place was packed! There were at least 2 bros waiting in the corridor on 5/F and 3/F!!! So I went to Hop Yee to try my luck there!

As a first timer at Hop Yee, I don’t even know which floor has walk in, so I deploy a down to u tactics! And I hit the jackpot on the 5th floor!

The rooms on the 5th floor are quite new and when she open the door, I was blown away by her beauty as I was expecting a mid 30s woman! She got that innocent look on her, although later proved to be not the case. To be frank, she looks cute and was with full makeup on, eyeshadow and fake eyelashes and all!

After confirming the price, i think it’s definitely value for money, I got into the room and we got undress and shower together, she clean my private area thoroughly and then she help dry me off.  I bought my own condom and she’s fine with using it.  Apart from the pretty face, she got nice body! Slim and no excessive fat at all! She got a few tattoos though, a pair of wins just above the pubic area and some at the back! So alert for those who hate girls with tattoos! Brest size is sufficient but not particularly big.

Then she proceed with the usual stuff, licking nipples, then worked her way down! No balls licking tho! She put on the condom by mouth, I like girls doing that!!Oral skills is good! After a while, sh suggested to start with missionary position. Pussy was tight! After a few warm up lap, I put her legs up to my shoulder and went crazy on her! After catching a few breath, she suggested to ride me. We tried for a bit, but the bed was too short and my feet keep touching the wall, which is not very clean, so we move onto doggie style.

While in doggie, i fondle her butt and her skin was silky smooth! After a while, I stopped to catch a breather, I guess she can get enough and keep banging me.  
After :fire there was no after work BJ but she helped me removed the condom.  Then we shower together.  

Overall, it was a good experience and the service was there, a little bit of GFF, maybe due to her pretty face, I would recommend you guys giving it a try! After all it’s only $500!

Recent Ratings
batman108   23-4-2018 23:19  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   22-4-2018 08:27  Karma  +8   nice!
porkchops   22-4-2018 00:38  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Mister   21-4-2018 23:23  Karma  +4   You've been busy punting! Keep reporting! Get real pix if you can!
quartz13579   21-4-2018 21:48  Karma  +5