Nationality & Language: PRC
Face:  4/5, similar to photo but more plain
Body:  4/5, slim with A cups. MCOT
Skill: 3/5 Average
Service:  not GFE but LFK was ok. DATY not allowed
Price & Session Length:   $1100HKD for 60min
Repeat:
Too many fish in the sea

My first report and I am glad I can finally give back to this great community.  I just finished the working portion of my trip and will be in HK for a few extra days then, one more day in Macau and then 1 week in Thailand. I will post as much as i can time permitting.

Yesterday I texted the XL mamasan around 3pm and got a quick response that XL0313 was available for a 6pm appointment.  I was given the hotel name in TST near The ONE shopping mall.  I arrive in the area a few minutes early and texted my arrival.  I was called back (good English) and told to wait 15minutes as she was not ready.  I got a coffee at a local shop and waited.  After about 10 minutes i was texted the room number and told to go in.  No security check required at the hotel and went up to the room.

I was greeted by a fairly tall (5'-5" as specified on the profile) cute looking PRC girl with fair skin.  Similar to the photos on 141 but these were likely photoshpped   She asked that I shower and she joined me.  Once done we proceeded to the bed where she was very shy to start.  I took the lead and tried for the DFK but she wasn't into it and allowed LFK.  I also tried the DATY but she would not allow.  She proceeded to give a short BBBJ and then cover on and she went on top.  Went though the standard miss/doggy as well where i .  We proceeded to the shower where she joined me again.  Said our goodbys at the door.

i would likely not repeat although she was very pretty, her service was just average. The XL mamasan worked well and  was easy to communicate with them.  I would repeat with XL.  I hope someone finds this report helpful, you can PM me if you have any questions and I will try and get back to you.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Sherno   24-4-2018 16:45  Karma  +2   Excellent
batman108   23-4-2018 23:20  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
Petay_1283   23-4-2018 09:58  Karma  +10   extra Ks for picture
porkchops   22-4-2018 00:30  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Mike747   21-4-2018 19:57  Karma  +4   Excellent
Mister   21-4-2018 17:28  Karma  +4   Good detailed first report