Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2018 21:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jing Jing at Mongkok

Date & Time of Session: 18 April 2018
Nationality & Language: Chinese Only
Link: http://go141.com/zh/A65466-旺角-美少女-晶晶(大波).html
Face: 2/5
Body:  2/5 ( I will give slight credit to those huge racks)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $600
Repeat: No

I look at the picture from the website and it seems that the girl is pretty and with a nice body, so I call up the agent and I go to the hotel at Prince Edward.  When she opened the door, it’s of course NOT the girl from the picture!!!!

Even though her face is NO where near the face of the girl in the picture, as I was drawn to her huge racks and given that it only costs $600, so I decided to go ahead with her.

In the room we undressed and she helped me showered. Then we moved to one of the single beds in the room.  She used that mouthwash trick and started to lick my nipples and balls, which is quite comfortable.  Then she helped me put on the condom and then she performed a BJ. Oral skills is great and I had to hold back my fire.  Then I went on top with a clear view of her bouncing racks. Pussy was surprisingly tight (given that my assessment on her age).  Cum while doing doggie and she make sure that all my load was blown off by jerking my dick and perform a little bit of oral while my condominium was still on!  She also helped me shower afterwards.

Overall, if you want good service and huge racks, give it a go as the damage is only $600. Having tried once, I will pass the next time!

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   2-5-2018 11:00  Karma  +5   thanks
MothToAFlame   21-4-2018 23:52  Karma  +3   
Mister   21-4-2018 12:02  Karma  +3   Too bad these budget HG agents use fake pix