Karma 317
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2018 11:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kam Bong Amy/Hana

For those who have visited Amy/Hana (the petite Viet girl in KB) before she is back after a 6 month hiatus to my pleasant surprise. She is on 1/F first door on the right.

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5 (very petite)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price : 600
Repeat:many a time

Have seen Amy/Hana many times over the last couple of years, but noticed she had vanished a few months ago so it was a very nice surprise to see her open the door.

Walked straight in, and had a quick catch up to see what she had been up to.

For those who havent seen her before, She has a tight petite body with enhanced boobs (D maybe?), And a very cute face. Has a very pleasant demeanor about her, a little bit shy.

The deed was the usual (shower, cat bath etc.) With bbbj and LFK, though I am a regular so YMMV. Indeed, she said not to tell anyone about the kissing lol. As soon as I entered her I forgot just how tight her LS is - think she is barely 5 foot so I guess it's all relative! Nice wetness as the fuck went on, and it wasn't long before I shot my load.

She gives a very good BJ, even her CBJ has gotten me very close before.

Overall - tight body, tight LS, good BJ, and a great personality. Although the sex is a bit vanilla, the overall experience is very good.

Recent Ratings
syncrogue   21-4-2018 10:09  Karma  +2   Informative
batman108   21-4-2018 00:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks