Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2018 06:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My first hk walk-up

Date & Time of Session:  2018 April 17
Location: King Hing, 14F, Room2 (left at the elevator). Then make another immediate left.
Name: Don't kknow
Agent: Walk-up, no English at all
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 2/5 (a little B cup and a little saggy). Possibly a milf. hairy pussy which isn't my thing.
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $500 30 mins

Finally made it to HK and wanted to try a walk-up. Oh man, it was crowded. Never seen so many dudes walking around in tight corridors with such a casual feel to it. I read a report about a Russian on the 14F Room2, but there was a "please wait" sign" on her door for a long time. The reason I wanted to try her was because of her deepthroat and bbbj skills. After about 40 mins of waiting, I decided to ring the door bells for the other girls. Lots of Chinese looking on 13F and 12F. Then I came back up to 14F hoping that the Russian girl would be available but no such luck. So I walked around the 14F and there was another Room2. Rang the door bell and a Chinese girl answered. She was wearing black bras and panties and looks attractive. Asked is she speak English and no luck. So I showed her what I wanted in Chinese ( just a picture of bbbj, cim, and swallow) in Chinese. She nodded to bbbj and I wasn't quite sure about cim. She gave me a price of 5 fingers. So I agreed. Went in and she undressed me and her and straight to the shower for a quick wash. Because of the lack of English, I just stood there as she washes me. Didn't know what to tell her. After shower, she signaled for me to lie down on the bed. By the way, the room was small, but not as small as I had imagined. Probably not too bad for HK. Anyway, she started to lick my nipple which I don't care for. So I grabbed her hair and directed her to my package. She obliged and started to lick the balls and then proceeded to the shaft. Not the nicest, but decent. No deepthroat.  After about 5 mins, she signaled for me to fuck her which I refused. I actually enjoy bbbj more. So I forced her head to my package again. After about another 5 mins of better rhythm and humming, I blew while holding her hair in order to keep her mouth on my shaft. So I got the bbbj and the cim in the end FYI she didn't fight it while I held her hair. Then she went to the bathroom and spat it out. She then quickly showered me. I paid and left.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   27-4-2018 09:48  Acceptance  +3   
bohica   26-4-2018 22:15  Karma  +4   You should have just continue holding her head until she swallows.
quartz13579   20-4-2018 17:47  Karma  +5   
Petay_1283   20-4-2018 10:53  Karma  +10   congrats on your first punt in HK.
Apples2180a   19-4-2018 09:20  Acceptance  +1   Nice....love these first time report. Will be in HK during the summer!
batman108   19-4-2018 02:50  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   18-4-2018 22:15  Karma  +4   Thanks for report! Welcome to the site....How much force did you use? ...........
jeffzeke   18-4-2018 12:44  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing. Consider treating these girls a bit gentler. "Forcing her head down" and "holding her hair down" ...
ImageCreator   18-4-2018 11:39  Acceptance  +1   Good report. You seem like an awful person, however.
blast77   18-4-2018 11:26  Karma  +6   Good first one