Date & Time of Session:  13th April, about 12pm
Name:  BoBo
Nationality & Language: Local Canto
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  3/5
Service:  2/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  680+ tip ($400 if you do not get massage)
Repeat:  No

On the website Bobo looks hot.  Her ad is down today so I cannot provide a link.  I chose Bobo because the location is convenient and she offered $400 BBBJ and lists English
as a language.  Unfortunately neither was very true.  

I booked via Whatsapp.  Showed up at agreed time. Bobo looked great answering the door.  Quick shower alone. She upsells for massage.  I didn't
really want that but her English was not good enough for me to explain so I just played along. After about 10 minutes of massage she took a phone call
then wandered off to prepare her lunch.  WHAT?  Yes you read correctly.  After laying face down on massage bed for 5-10 mins waiting on her I sat up
impatiently.  She finally comes back to the bed and then says she needs to shower.  Another 5 minutes goes by.  She comes back and takes phone call.
Checks on her food cooking.  etc.  She then wants to start the massage again.  I declined the leg and face massage just to move things along.

She gets down to business.  After some nipple licking and general foreplay she discreetly caps LB and sucks.  She was somewhat good at this so she finished me
off with 10 or 15 minutes of sucking.  No mouth burst.  She cleaned me up then sent me back to the shower.  Offered me some boiled veggies for
lunch. I passed on the lunch.  Paid her and left.  

Pros - She has a nice body and is generally pleasant. Unrushed visit. Low price if you just want BJ or sex. Can book via Whatsapp which is convenient.
Cons - Not very good teeth.  Little English.  Very distracted with various small tasks. Mechanical.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   25-4-2018 14:26  Karma  +2   Well at least you get a free lunch included!!
batman108   17-4-2018 02:52  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   16-4-2018 19:55  Karma  +3   good to know