Nationality & Language:  Chinese, Cantonese
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  3/5
Service:  3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  450 + tip
Repeat:  Maybe

King Hing has recently changed to have less Thai's it seems. I was bored after work so decided to try and see what there was. Tons of russians in the building, and some were absolutely stunning. Great body, though I think their attitude would be lacking. From 14th floor down to 7th, I found Xiao Lam, she is MCOT. Small, petite, not too skinny and playful. She has a very cute face, innocent almost, however the tattoo on her shoulder saying "baby one more time" gives it away that she is an experienced hoe lol.

When i went in, she was playing PUBG (A game on her phone) and I watched her play a little, I think she was nervous, but I told her to take her time as I play it as well. That seemed to take the stress off her abit. She doesn't suck dick which I didn't push for, but she didn't push for time either. She isn't the cleanest as well, the rooms floor was dirty beyond belief and there were no towels, only disposable ones. (Some people might get disgusted, but having been to China before, this was fine for me)

A very standard routine. she showered me, checked my dick and we had small talk, then on to the bed, she very playfully kept putting it in and out, telling me I wasn't allowed to put it in, or if she should let me take her. I was already rock hard, after being celibate for 3 months so thrusted it in whilst she was on top. It takes her time to warm up and she lets you play with her pussy whilst you fuck her, however I feel that she gets more playful the more you see her. Fucked her doggy then missionary and came.

Overall the experience was alright. She wasn't that tight, but being in the game for so long, I think that might be standard? - She isn't the worst punt, she doesn't have a negative attitude, but if you want passion, you might want to skip her.

Recent Ratings
batman108   17-4-2018 02:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
johnnygleet   16-4-2018 22:49  Acceptance  +1   From reviews it seems that JSL is best for Thai and KH for Russians.
Petay_1283   16-4-2018 18:16  Karma  +6   
David.youngson   16-4-2018 15:49  Karma  +2   Oh my .. dirty..