Venue: Mulan spa, 104 Johnston road
Nationality & Language: Chinese/mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 700/1hr though it barely lasted 40mins

Last day of holiday for me, had spare time before going to gym, had seen the ad for this place earlier, so what to do, go and explore something new.

It is extremely close to wanchai mtr exit A3, 1st floor has hair salons, this one is on 2/F, so easily deniable in case someone sees you.

I ring the bell and someone who had just finished shower came up to open the door wrapped just in a towel. I was thinking it looks like a good beginning. Was led to a room, nothing great nothing awful. And while she asked me to shower, she went to dress up. Comes after 5 mins, she is from chongqing, she was wearing a really short skirt and while she is not extra slim, her legs were shapely. She starts the massage and has good pressure, she finds the knots and tries to work them. But sadly she is not interested in massage, she stops to send a message and when i make my displeasure known,she keeps the phone away. She has the skills but not the attitude for a genuine massage.

Within 20 mins she asks me to flip, straightaway goes for junior. She offers body massage, i ask the price which was 500 for hj, and 200 more if body. Even though i don't get much satisfaction out of body massage, i thought for 700 it's probably worth a try. Off comes her top, she has lovely large boobs, not sagging despite her age. She starts a catbath then uses her breasts to massage the LB, and while it was getting hard, the whole thing was quite mechanical. Not much rhythm or any effort at changing the tempo. No access to LS was allowed and since she had oiled her boobs i stayed away from kissing them. Not much was happening, so i just asked her to finish with a HJ. She did a few fake moans but continued her uniform motion jackhammer. I shot after some effort. I knew it was well shorter than 1 hoir but saw no possibility   of redemption, so went for shower. She went out to clean herself. When she came back, she didn't offer head massage or anything and anyway i wanted to get out. So i paid 700 and left.

All in all, a standard rub and tug place.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   15-4-2018 05:41  Karma  +3   Thanks for the info
batman108   14-4-2018 12:47  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
twiceAweek   14-4-2018 00:21  Karma  +5   unfortunately there's no consistency and stability for walk up massage places
Mister   13-4-2018 22:08  Karma  +4   Pity. YMMV, of course, but in the area you could likely do better at Victoria/Beautiful, or at various joints in TST
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2018 23:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I hadn't seen a report on this spa, so curiosity got better of me. Byt no big loss, and helps other bros for future. If I have enough time, I do want to try one of the upmarket spa at TST. Hopefully soon.

Recent Ratings
Mister   14-4-2018 08:53  Karma  +1   Thanks for TOFTT. All data points are useful