Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  2/5
Service:  1/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE:  3/5
Price & Session Length:  600
Repeat:  Hell no

You can probably already guess how this turned out.

So I've had a major hiatus from the punting scene now.  But on a short trip to hk, decided to check out what's on offer right now.  Never been to KH, since I'm frequently around the MK area.  I prefer TST and CWB for discretions sake.  Most of my Russian punts have been uninspiring to say the least, but I'm still drawn like a moth to a flame for Russians. That said, the few Russians that have been good have been really good.

Did my research here to see what's currently good in the building and headed over there. Got there around 10.30pm, place was still heaving. Worked my way down from 14th to the bottom.  14f on the right side was an enclave of Russians, saw the Kazakhstan girl that's been mentioned a lot recently.  I'll have to agree with the few that said she's not all that.  On my way out some big titted Russian put her arm around me and tried to make me stay. No thanks, still got many floors to go!

Now I'll have to admit the floors and girls became a complete blur.  But from memory there were Russians on the 14th, 12th, 10th, 7the 6th, 5th and 3rd floors.  On two more occasions two different Russians grabbed my arm and wouldn't let me go.  After I went through the whole building I tried to find them again but no luck, they must have been taken or clocked off for the night.  Tried to find the miranda kerr look alike, if the room was correct.. she barely resembled her and was a bit older than stated.  Another thread mentioned a girl on the 10th floor, she was OK, blonde nice body but a bit too short for me.

There was one that caught my eye before, but she told a guy 700 and he tried to haggle and she wasn't having any of it. Pretty face, OK body with the tiniest of fat around her belly.  But I couldn't find her again. I think she must have been busy after I saw her.  I remember a guy waiting at 10F for what must have been an hour. Maybe it was that floor.

Anyways after going up and down the building multiple times, covered in sweat, I stumbled upon Michelle on 12F.  She had her door opened and was chatting on the phone. I could see she was pretty and had what looked like a good body, so said fuck it let's go in.  Surprisingly she didn't ask for money upfront, just told me to go shower.  Afterwards she showered.  Waited on the bed and she came over. She's about 5'6-5'7. Natural B-C tits, trim figure but not the best arse. Also has a tattoo on the right side of her abs, for people who wanna know.

Started licking my nipples and stroking my shaft, wasn't even hard before she capped me and gave me a cbj. Nothing special, wasn't really feeling it tbh. After awhile she slapped on some lube and climbed on. 30 secs later she said change. By this point I knew it was going to be hard to finish. Changed to mish, started to feel tired, think she knew and gave me a hj to get me going again. Once ready, went at it again. Lots of fake moaning, not mcot, stopped after awhile. So she suggested hj to finish, about 2 minutes in she started saying finish already. Now, I don't know about you guys but that's the most off putting thing a wg can do. After a bit I said sorry and went for a shower.  Totally underwhelming for my returning punt.  Forgot to mention, there was bare minimal communication, most have spoken 2 sentences.  Should have gone for the other more keen Russians. But hindsight is a lovely old thing. Not including shower, the whole act was probably about 10 minutes top if even that.

So in conclusion, I knew what the chances were of a good punt with a Russian but still came out disappointed as hell. I did get a shower, which was probably the highlight on my trip.

So now I'm at a crossroad, do I go for one more punt before I head off or call it quits? Have to say the half Thai HG mentioned in the HG review section peaked interest before, but I'm always skeptical of Thai wgs...

P.s.  I know most of you guys probably wouldn't do it, but don't knock/ring the bell if some guy's inside lol. Happened like 3 tines when I was inside.

Recent Ratings
Sherno   22-4-2018 14:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
agamemnon33   21-4-2018 08:49  Acceptance  +2   
Petay_1283   16-4-2018 08:52  Karma  +6   
bovo   14-4-2018 19:00  Acceptance  +2   
UncleDad   13-4-2018 19:38  Karma  +4   Thanks for TOFTT
draggon38   13-4-2018 18:28  Karma  +3   
Seahorse   12-4-2018 13:22  Karma  +1   She might forget to turn the door sign "Wait"
Passthewasabi   11-4-2018 13:31  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   11-4-2018 12:21  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Mister   11-4-2018 09:24  Karma  +3   Sympathy Ks. Attitude >> Looks
ImageCreator   11-4-2018 05:48  Acceptance  +1   sounds pretty awful indeed. ;D
johnnygleet   11-4-2018 02:48  Acceptance  +1   guess she really was rushin'.
Nookie Newbie

UID 23636
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 14
Karma 10
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2018 17:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 yellowflash8's post

So sorry to hear that. Better luck next time!

Recent Ratings
aurufc   21-4-2018 14:44  Acceptance  +2   For short comments or questions, please use the Rating button. Thx
Petay_1283   16-4-2018 18:17  Acceptance  +2   Welcome, please take some time to ready forum guidelines. 1 line replies are not allowed. thanks.
yellowflash8
Carnal Conqueror

UID 92345
Digest Posts 0
Credits 331
Posts 65
Karma 329
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2018 15:29  Profile P.M. 
@Seahouse:  I don't think she had a sign, from what I can remember, some of the Russians in KH don't have them.  There were at least 2 in that corridor that didn't have them.  I think that's maybe why the girl had her door opened.
draggon38
Kinky King

UID 204881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1189
Posts 49
Karma 1183
Acceptance 126
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2018 18:28  Profile P.M. 
I saw her the other i kinda agree with you, she does not offer much in terms of experience, but GOD man she is fucking hot and she allows DATY, which kind of compensate for the poorer service quality!!! DATY her was like a dream as she has a body to die for...By far one of the nicest body i have seen in the punting seen....natural big boobs, nice ass and beautiful LS

Recent Ratings
johnnygleet   13-4-2018 21:16  Acceptance  +1   $77 USD to DATY a hot Russkie doesn't sound bad to me. 4 lap dances in a US strip club would be $80 and over in about ...
yellowflash8
Carnal Conqueror

UID 92345
Digest Posts 0
Credits 331
Posts 65
Karma 329
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2018 19:02  Profile P.M. 
Yeah, she's definitely a looker. I'm sort of glad and not glad I found her.  In terms of face I think she was one of the best if not the best on offer in KH. Body wise those tits were great, but I saw better arses there. But I doubt anyone would complain if they found her in their bed haha.

Glad you had a better time. I think the fact it was so late and also since I was tired, I wasn't going to make a good of things.