The amazing CC Veronica

Date & Time of Session: 26 March 2018, 4.30pm
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese but speaks very good English
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 Spinner with B cup boobs, 164cm
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Repeat: Yes
Price & Session Length: $3500 for two hours (see comments below)

I read a few times in this forum the reports on CC Veronique and wanted to give it a try a few times already. Unfortunately I didn’t had her wechat id. So finally yesterday I saw the report of Hkguy2014 and I was able to get her wechat id from him (Thanks!). Contacted her and this morning she replied so I could start making arrangements with her.

The Prelude
Since I knew from other reports here what to expect with CC, I could go straight to talking about the booking arrangements. She told me she would be available at 4.30pm in the afternoon. Great I thought… then she gave me the details. 1 hour/1 shot whatever comes first = HKD 1,500. From the older reports I had hoped it would be in the range of HKD 1,500 for two shots (while 1 shot used to be HKD 1,000 from what I read). Seems like everything in life is getting more expensive

So I was trying to clarify that and she told me that this was the old price and that she would no longer offer unlimited for 1 hour but only unlimited for two hours for HKD 3,500. Bummer… But having read so many positive reviews I simply couldn’t resist it and I didn’t want to risk walking out unsatisfied, a fear that turned out unsubstantiated, but more of that later.

Getting there
CC stays in a hotel in Wan Chai in Lockhart road so this was easy to find as Wanchai used to be my home when I first moved to Hong Kong. I arrived at around 4.25 at the hotel, texted her and she sent me her room number. Went into the elevator, thankfully no hold up by security cards, etc. to her floor and nocked at her door.

The welcome
She opened the door and asked me to come in. As I stepped into the room she stood behind the door in a short beige tight dress. It was obvious that she didn’t wear anything underneath so lb immediately started to show some initial reactions . She is really a spinner. Very slim, almost skinny but not bony that one would have to be afraid. Her bops are small but I prefer that anyway. If she had been wearing high heels, she would have been a stunner to go party next door…

Her face isn’t stunning but I would still consider her quite pretty. There is an naughtiness in the expression of her face that compensates for what some might call not a perfect face. I definitely wouldn’t be ashamed going out with her…

We moved into the room and she immediately started rubbing lb… Nice welcome indeed, and so I returned the favour by starting to put my hands on her bops, then sliding down to her thighs, moving up on her inner thighs to her ls. My initial guess that she wasn’t wearing any underwear at all was confirmed… I love it when girls are accessible…

I made a comment that seeing her like that, I wouldn’t mind going out with to party, not wearing anything under her dress. He reply was straight forward. Why not, I would love to try that….

Round 1
I sat down on the bed and continue to touch her ls while she in turn got busy with lb. I decided to take the next steps and started to pull up her dress, giving me full access to her nicely shaved pussy. Started kissing and licking her and as she seemed to like that, I pulled her down onto the bed and we both got undressed. I asked her watch she liked (she already knew from the prelude that I was keen on her famous bbbj) and she told me that she likes it when a guy controls her, tells her what to do and that she wouldn’t mind it, even if it got a bit rough. Well, I am not into rough but this girl is definitely into pleasing guys!

Since her ls was so nicely accessible I started to lick her and she really seemed to enjoy that. In addition to licking her, I also started to finger her which seemed to increase her enjoyment and after about 10-15 minutes she was trembling from what seemed to be a full scale orgasm. Interestingly, even though she said she wouldn’t mind it if it got rough and she liked to be controlled, she actually gave me guidance while I was eating her out. She actually likes it gentle, but once she got fully aroused and started trembling one could easily see that there is fire burning inside her, like a volcano that was erupting.

She then returned the favour and started getting very busy with lb. This girl really knows how to please a man. She started by playing with lb with her tongue and then took lb slowly deeper and deeper into her mouth. I asked her to also lick my balls and she happily obliged, returning back to pleasing lb and after about 15 minutes I couldn’t hold back any longer and my load into her mouth… That was definitely one of the best bbbj I ever had…

The photoshoot.
After making sure she gets the last drop out, she gets up walks to the table, takes her phone out and makes a selfie with cum in her mouth! Then she swallows all of it and comes back to the bed. I asked her whether she is taking a selfie from every guy who load she takes with her mouth and she says that she is collecting those selfies because she really enjoys swallowing cum. No wonder this girl is so slim with an all protein based diet

The Intermezzo
Back on the bed she lies in my arms and we start talking a bit. She tells me that she really enjoys pleasing guys and that it was her French boyfriend who lit up that sexual fire inside her. Before this guy, she says, she was a typical Chinese girl that didn’t like sex that much but since about two years, she is really into it. She also tells me that she really enjoys having threesome with other girls and that she enjoyed it when she was once fucked by three guys at the same time and that she wouldn’t mind trying a whole football time or even have group sex.

As she opened up telling me what she liked and experienced, I told her that I would love to experience once not only a CIM with swallow (which was a first for me today), but also CIF. Much to my surprise, or actually not so surprising, she told me that she likes that as well and that she would sometimes does it for the last customer… It was then I decided that I would definitely come back to her sometimes but as the last customer…

Round 2
Round two was pretty much a repetition of round 1 which she initiated by starting to play with lb again and I returned the favour by starting to eat her out. This time, she trembled even more as she climaxed (for almost a minute) and she didn’t want me to stop to lick her, even as she was climaxing... Definitely liked that

The only difference to round 1 was that this time I told her a bit more specific what I wanted her to do and as I asked her to take lb as deep as she could, she took him completely in her mouth. Boy that felt good. I also asked her to play a bit more with my balls and she took them into her mouth playing with them with her tongue… I came for the second time and shot my load into her mouth and she repeated her selfie ritual once again. I asked her to send me the photo and she said she would do later…

The aftermath
As the two hours were almost up by now (we had about 8 minutes left on the clock), she took shower and I asked if she would be OK to take shower together, which we did. We washed each other’s bodies and both of us took the opportunity to still play with each other a bit, so after drying up I ended up having the problem that lb was hard again.

The final goodbye was me paying for the deed. 3,500 is a lot of money but it was all worth it. I definitely come back as the last customer, maybe not for two hours but for the single shoot with CIF… Before leaving I kissed ls good bye again and she pressed her nicely into my face… What a good bye after two full hours of enjoyment!

PS: CC really enjoys what she does it seems. It would have been perfect GFE if she also allowed kissing her, but she doesn’t because to her that would be too intimate (which I can understand as somewhere she needs to draw a line). Apparently, the French guy she mentioned who lit up her sexual fire is still her boyfriend and he knows what she does and he is OK with it, even enjoys it.

Note: Picture posted with CC's permission

[ Last edited by  pat91788 at 26-3-2018 23:37 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lnaslxy   12-8-2021 11:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
matthewqwerty   18-4-2019 06:31  Acceptance  +1   Amazing report, would you be able to pm her wechat
zhude10   25-7-2018 16:46  Karma  +2   Love that her BF is ok with her swallowing loads... so kinky. Great report !
lawacu   28-6-2018 15:16  Acceptance  +1   Cool.
Sherno   5-5-2018 09:24  Acceptance  +3   Awesome
test74   18-4-2018 23:33  Karma  +2   We chat appreciated!!!
Leg_o_man   16-4-2018 22:53  Karma  +4   Excellent
calaisien   13-4-2018 22:36  Karma  +5   
timmizongz   13-4-2018 14:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. i like the pic of her work. :)
toptoptoptop   8-4-2018 15:16  Acceptance  +1   Great review
walkuprelax   8-4-2018 05:17  Acceptance  +1   
like2bonk   6-4-2018 16:38  Karma  +4   
edchen1314   5-4-2018 16:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Thanks for report! PM wechat please ?
2dime   29-3-2018 12:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Would you be able to PM me her contact as well? Thanks!
vustyribes   27-3-2018 17:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! PM wechat please?
bohica   27-3-2018 16:59  Karma  +6   Awesome!!
porkchops   27-3-2018 15:14  Karma  +5   Excellent report!
Wu30   27-3-2018 14:38  Acceptance  +1   
p0ison   27-3-2018 13:31  Karma  +4   Nice!
batman108   27-3-2018 11:02  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Petay_1283   27-3-2018 10:53  Karma  +10   
JJJ37   27-3-2018 01:41  Karma  +8   =====D - -
HKguy2014   27-3-2018 00:43  Karma  +3   
UncleDad   27-3-2018 00:05  Karma  +4   Hot-tastic! Those CIM series she takes are probably for him. Lol
obe   26-3-2018 21:15  Karma  +10   Excellent
ckxx
Nookie Newbie

UID 562
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 17
Karma 14
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2018 08:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hello mate, can you send her wechat id?

tks ))

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   27-3-2018 10:50  Karma  -2   some clowns just never learn the rules.
Explorer1   27-3-2018 09:45  Acceptance  +1   Hello Mate, with -2 negative you still don’t learn....hmmmm...