Nationality & Language: Korean English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  120 over an hour
Repeat: Yes, a few days later.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D6

I previously posted about her back in December. Didn’t catch her name then and didn’t ask this time. Saw the agent posting her pictures a few days prior to Chinese New Year but did not have time to swing by.

After a stuffed Chinese New Year eve family dinner, I had to restock the fridge for relatives coming over during the weekend for more celebrations and eating. Decided to drive to Flushing for some roasted meats and also to start off the lunar New year with a bang. Btw, never drive to Flushing the weekend before and after CNY, traffic and parking is horrendous.

Got to Flushing around 1 and finally found parking after half an hour, decided to message Yezi first to see availability and if their location changed. Same old place and both girls were available. Greeted at the door by the same old lady, I gave my new year salutations and was shown both girls. The second girl was from Hunan and definitely looked amazing but LB took the lead and was looking for a repeat performance from the Korean girl.

In her room, she gives me a quick hug and looks at me inquisitively. Guess she doesn’t remember me so I didn’t remind her. Same as last time, she helps me undress and we head over to the shower. As she was soaping us up, her eyes light up and she says Taiwan. Guess she did remember . Then I got reprimanded for not saying something and reminding her. Still the same vanilla shower but she offers me some mouthwash this time as she took some herself. Dried off a bit and back to the room.

In the room, she takes the towel and helps me dry off some more including my feet. As she stands back up, the towels drop and she initiates some LFK which then progresses to DFK. After a minute or so of kissing and me roaming her body, I scoop her up and place her on the bed. As I was sitting away from her, she gives me a HJ while I had one hand playing with LS and one hand playing with her B cups.

A few minutes later, she pushes me down with one leg, rolls onto me, shifts to 69 position and starts to BBBJ this time. I continue to play with her LS and perky ass. As she smelled fresh and I also say her thoroughly was LS, I dived in and gave her a tongue lashing. The rumbling from her moans as she had LB in her mouth felt amazing. Her moans still sounds like she’s in pain but she was enjoying herself as her thighs clamped down and slowly tightened around my head.

She jumps up a bit after, panting pretty hard, and says I must cap you now. She caps LB with her mouth and then eases LB into LS and grinds away in CG. As her whimpering starts to speed up, I hug her and roll her into missionary. I’m pumping away as she hugs me close to DFK. Her legs tighten around me a second I felt LS clamp down around LB. That sent LB over the edge and .

I started to pull out to clean up but she hugs me closer and says not yet. Ended staying like this in her for a few minutes until LB fully softened. Cleaned up with a quick shower and I was out the door to deal with the crowds.

Damage: 120 and 30 tip. The repeat was definitely worth it as she was more open and threw away the script. I did go back for her 3 days later but will report on that later.

Recent Ratings
Ysl926   20-8-2018 16:09  Acceptance  +1   
Kanelson   28-7-2018 08:56  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
doghead   28-2-2018 05:25  Karma  +3   You are not getting attached to her?
batman108   26-2-2018 12:37  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
1591141   26-2-2018 02:46  Karma  +2   
nycmale000   25-2-2018 22:31  Acceptance  +1   i really gotta make it out to flushing after this
jeffzeke   25-2-2018 14:12  Karma  +10   Nice!
kingstada   25-2-2018 11:22  Karma  +4   nice!
hkpunter999   25-2-2018 08:29  Karma  +5   
obe   25-2-2018 07:40  Karma  +10   Excellent