Fairy-Tale Island Sauna #20

Date : 22/02/2018
Time : 4pm

Location : Mong Kok, Sun Hing Building. Fairy-Tale Island Sauna

Girl : #20
Face : 4/5
Body : 4/5
Service : 2/5 massage, 4/5
Cost : 848 HKD for service 20 HKD tip for shower guy.
WIR :  yes but will avoid chinese holiday periods

Had a free afternoon and wanted to go for a session, unfortunately most of my other locations were either fully booked or on holiday, so headed into Mongkok at 3. A few places were open, i called this place first to check they were open.

Once in went for a long shower as it was a bit cold that day, once in the lounge the mam told me there was a 50 min wait as there were limited girls working today (holidays and travel chaos not helping), told her it was ok and to arrange a younger girl for me.

Watched the TV while waiting and once my assigned girl was ready was politely asked to head to the massage area.

In the dark room the girl was wearing a red little number that showed off her assets well, the dry towel and oil massage was nothing to write about. mainly some basic pushes here and there and some light knelling.

Once done she went off to get some warm towels to wipe off the excess oil, this took about 3~4 minutes.

Part 2, was alot more active compared to my previous visit she wanted me to take her dress off for her and was alot more playful, she didn't even need to start the bj for the lb to be at full attention, she felt this and grab'd a dom and swiftly put it on, she then jumped on with glee and started riding hard. She was working out a bit of a sweat and wanted to change positions, so obliged to the request and changed to mish, she really started enjoying the trusting at this position, plenty of moans and at one point she covered her own mouth to stop herself from screaming and was actually sundering from climaxing, after some more pumps and her covering her mouth and trying not to scream look I

There was some time left at the end of the session so she offered to massage my head a bit, but I said that was ok and she could rest on the bed if she wanted, which she did, after the time was up she helped my get dressed and showed me the way to the showers.

I was informed by the girl that this place does in fact serve foreigners.

Happy mongering people.

Oh BTW they are currently giving out coupons for repeat customers to save 50HKD that are effective for 1 month of your last visit.

Recent Ratings
johnnygleet   27-3-2018 22:17  Acceptance  +1   Foreigners, eh ? Hmmmm :-)
mchk   12-3-2018 18:55  Karma  +3   Favorable
doghead   8-3-2018 05:37  Karma  +4   Love visiting saunas in HK around the Lunar New Year, little touches like red (lucky color) lingerie to wish u good luck ...
blast77   25-2-2018 13:33  Karma  +6   Thanks
batman108   24-2-2018 13:57  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
nsfhk
Nookie Newbie

UID 165016
Digest Posts 0
Credits 86
Posts 13
Karma 86
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2018 18:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I've tried here before and been offered no gals under 40, several times. Went back after reading your report but no 20-somethings around, still all over 40. I suspect you just got very lucky. Can anyone else comes in about this place?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21090
Posts 20481
Karma 20524
Acceptance 11324
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Online
Post at 2-3-2018 19:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 nsfhk's post

the reason is because you are not a regular customer

every place have their "stars", who are normally the most busy and the only way you will get to see them is if the management allows it … you need to become a regular there

Recent Ratings
johnnygleet   28-3-2018 02:32  Acceptance  +1   Save the coupon.