Karma 1298
Acceptance 246
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2018 15:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Japanese Weird Sex Escapades

I cannot put this one in the punter section but it is worth noting.

I live in HK but travel to Tokyo for work a few times a year. I have a couple of goto women I have met for good times over the years in Tokyo. Japanese women can be a bit assertive and strange sexually, especially once they get comfortable with you. Last trip to Tokyo I was out with a girl Yuki I have know for a year. She is a mid 30's single Japanese women that sometimes does punting on the side from her office job. (this is how we met a while ago) I went out with Yuki and some of her friends for izakaya (Friday beer and bar food) Her friends did not speak much English but through Yuki translating we had an enjoyable evening. Yuki and I went home that evening to my hotel and had an even more enjoyable night.

Flash forward a few days and Yuki texted me something crazy. One of her friends there at the Friday dinner had always had a rape fantasy, perhaps a passing fantasy but Yuki and her friend talked over the weekend. Junco (her friend) asked Yuki to ask me if I would play rape her. When Yuki texted me I was not even sure who Junco was at the dinner. Also I thought she was kidding. After some exchanges Yuki told me that her friend Junco had a fantasy about getting raped by a foreigner. I still thought she was joking so I said lets talk later when we meet again. The following week I had meetings but met Yuki on Monday and she reiterated what her friend said.

Here was the lowdown.
Her friend Junco wanted me to play rape her in her apartment. It all sounded too extreme for me. The senario was I would go to her flat and the door would be unlocked and I would go into Junco's apartment after she fell asleep and have sex with her. This sounded to me like a million things could go wrong with this fantasy. Police and jail, etc. Yuki told me that she would go with me and wait by the door in case anything went wrong. I decided cautiously ok with the intention of backing out at any time. There was not set day of the week when it was planned it was just suppose to happen sometime that week.

Towards the end of the week I met up with Yuki again and we went out to a beer bar until late. We both got a pretty buzzed. At this point I had decided that the Junco request was a little extreme and I would not go through with it. But towards the end of the evening Yuki started to dangle a key for me purse and said it was the lobby key to Junco's apartment. Her front door will be unlocked. I was too buzzed to say no. I said as long as Yuki would go with me.

We took a long taxi ride, man and an expensive one at 2am to Junco's apartment. A four floor walk up. Yumi's front door key worked and we walked the stairs. I was so nervous. Yumi pointed to the door that was Junco's. It was unlocked and I could feel my heart pounding. I still thought I could turn around. Yumi did not go into the flat. I walked into the doorway and there was a kitchen area. I could see a tv on in the next room. I took off my shoes and took about 2 minutes just to slowly walk into the room. Thank god the tv was on so I could navigate in the darkness of a strange apartment. The apartment was so tiny, just the kitchen and that bedroom. The girl Junco was asleep in a single bed. I then remembered who she was from the Friday dinner.

I undressed quietly and moved towards Junco. What followed was the play rape. It lasted about 10 minutes. She said things in Japanese. Half pushed me away and half consented. I was a novice at this so I felt Junco was guiding me a bit. I did get into it finally and held her down and was able to enter Junco. Don't want to go to much into the details. Once I finished Junco just lied there with her eyes
closed. I felt during the sex she was wet and I was only half right. I caught her a little early in her cycle and she was on period too :-() kinda messy. I grabbed a some tissue to clean up. I dressed and walked to the front door where Yuki was waiting. Yuki was giggling and asking me how it went.

This was such a crazy experience. In the end it was a turn on and glad I did it. I am sure I will meet this woman (Junco) again at a dinner. I am sure she will act completely normal around me. This could have gone wrong in a million ways. I know how Japan is. Where the norm is more kinky. When in Rome, do as the Romans!

Recent Ratings
Lumbergh   26-4-2018 12:07  Acceptance  +1   I would have gotten recorded consent first. GJ though.
deviantmindhk   6-3-2018 11:26  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   28-2-2018 15:24  Acceptance  +10   Excellent
jeffzeke   28-2-2018 09:15  Acceptance  +10   not an uncommon fantasy, but uncommon to actually act it out. Good job bro!
UncleDad   26-2-2018 21:57  Acceptance  +4   Think about it this way... You just realised some girl's fantasy. Good for you!
kingstada   26-2-2018 06:18  Acceptance  +4   so lucky!
adrenal   24-2-2018 08:53  Acceptance  +6   
koroquet   23-2-2018 07:35  Acceptance  +3   good for you. i wouldn't be able to get it up in a situation like this. too nerve wrecking.
batman108   23-2-2018 02:15  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
Pinkpuffy69   22-2-2018 22:59  Acceptance  +2   Lol this actually happened to my brother. He didn't do the fake rape though. Too weird for him.
blast77   22-2-2018 21:25  Acceptance  +6   Interesting experience, thanks sharing
porkchops   22-2-2018 18:28  Acceptance  +5   Great story!
p0ison
Lustful Lord

UID 120645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 885
Posts 141
Karma 860
Acceptance 491
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2018 16:26  Profile P.M. 
Crazy stuff! I mean, I would never have gotten around to doing it! Anyway since it went well, an experience to treasure!

Now I know why JAVs are so extreme!
tbickle76
Kinky King

UID 4671
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1310
Posts 51
Karma 1298
Acceptance 246
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2018 01:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 p0ison's post

Yeah I wasn't going to go it but did it on a whim after deciding not too. So many things could have gone wrong. My biggest concern was not speaking Japanese...the police arriving and being charged with rape.
tbickle76
Kinky King

UID 4671
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1310
Posts 51
Karma 1298
Acceptance 246
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2018 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Some people keep asking about the details of the rape. I felt too graphic for public post. PM me for discreet details if that is your thing.
quartz13579
Kinky King

UID 151584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1390
Posts 272
Karma 1354
Acceptance 729
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2018 15:20  Profile P.M. 
Curious to know if your girl is a WG or not. I'd love to have a civie that I can bang when I travel for business.
tbickle76
Kinky King

UID 4671
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1310
Posts 51
Karma 1298
Acceptance 246
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2018 20:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 quartz13579's post

She was a WG briefly, mostly out of curiosity/boredom, etc. She does not do that  anymore. Just an office girl in Tokyo.
1hourOfLove
Carnal Conqueror

UID 220324
Digest Posts 0
Credits 384
Posts 38
Karma 376
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2017
Location LIKE LIKE DRIVE-IN
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2018 04:29  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
LOUIS C.K.

Check out Louis C.K.'s bit on rape.  Hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU3IM5pWTcc

After university I taught English in Taiwan.  One of my 1 on 1 students was a Japanese boy.  One time I went to his home where we had his classes and the mother didn't answer the door as she normally did.  I asked Taku where his mother was.  He pointed to the bedroom.  Ok.  And we began our English class.  A couple of minutes later the mom would come out and go to the bathroom and back.  I could see swelling and bruises on her face.  I asked Taku about it.  He told me that she and his dad had a fight.  Wtf!

I told Taku to hold on and I went up to the bedroom door.  The door was opened.  I knocked.  Mrs Tazaki was sitting on the bed.  She looked at me and started weeping.  I could see that she had a black eye and a split lip.  "That son of a bitch."

To make a long story short.  Mrs Tazaki and I became lovers.  And the weird thing was that she liked the rape scenario.  I'm not into role playing or S&M or whatever.  I'm a straight shooter so this violent acting (rape) thing wasn't fun for me.

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   1-4-2018 23:36  Acceptance  +4   Poor lady. I hope she's extricated herself from that situation now.

1hourOfLove
tbickle76
Kinky King

UID 4671
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1310
Posts 51
Karma 1298
Acceptance 246
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2018 09:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 tbickle76's post

Update on this story...

I ran into the girl Junco I raped. I am in Tokyo and saw her Saturday with a group of friends.
A group Izakaya dinner.
Didn't say anything to her (she speaks no English and I no Japanese)
A couple of awkward stares. LOL

Later towards the end the night I did converse with her through my friend Yuki once the beer was flowing. Junco was ashamed she was on period that night. She was not expecting me. Yuki had her front door key and unlocked it (did not notice because I was buzzed)...I was pretty surprised about that after the fact. Junco was totally caught off guard. I realized this whole situation could have turned very bad. Apparently Junco was angry at her friend Yuki for a while after. Oh man, if that girl had mace or something to protect herself she might have used it before she figured out what was going on. A strange man is hanging over her in her bedroom. Damn If I were in another country I would not be walking. Thank GOD she was more congenial about the unfolding situation.

Recent Ratings
mchk   15-5-2018 15:36  Acceptance  +6   that is some crazy shit. She almost got really raped when asking for a play rape fantasy. Wow.
UncleDad   1-4-2018 23:37  Acceptance  +4   Wow. That could have ended … not well. You're a lucky one mate
p0ison   1-4-2018 12:09  Acceptance  +4   so she wasn't playing and you actually raped her?? :O
jeffzeke   1-4-2018 10:29  Acceptance  +10   oh my, a strange twist.