Subject: [GERMANY] [Nuremberg] Tantra Team, few visits, high level!
jeffleblanc55
Musky Member

UID 231046
Digest Posts 0
Credits 111
Posts 10
Karma 110
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2018 02:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[GERMANY] [Nuremberg] Tantra Team, few visits, high level!

Hi all,

I have the opportunity to go to Nuremberg once a year and I have noticed there are so many reviews about that place. Ok it is not the biggest or even the most famous city in Germany, but there are several international conventions with a lot of foreigners, so I guess it deserves some more posts. Latest on is about 2013... so let me try to bring my contribution! I am very new on that forum, just discovered it a few days ago. My first experience was about one year ago, then recently.

Good reading for those who will have he patience to read the entire post!

Germany is very open to eroticism and sex industry, so I decided to try tantric massage while I was there. Was not really interested in FS, but something really sensual, body to body. I was in a period with some lack of intensity with sex with my wife, so I as excepting the experience to awaken my senses, and not really cheating my wife. I guess every couple could encounter such situation on day or so.... sincerely I was expecting to help on sex with my wife, but being honest I also wanted to enjoy a nice moment deconnected to real life. It might sound stupide for some of us, but I just did not want sex.

After some searches on Google, I found a few places for what I was expecting. There were many places for FS and ads for indépendant girls. Place for Tantra only without sexual relations were clearly mentionned and prices were quite similar. I have finally chose Tantra Team.
https://tantrateam-nbg.de/
Pics and well description which does not look like fake. But we all know there could be a gap, more or less big, between websites and reality. But no try, doesn’t know! Just hoped not being disappointed.

First experience, I decided late and finally gone the last day of trip to Nuremberg. Had my flight end of day, so thought it could be nice and then fly lighter...! Hopefully, the location is quite close to airport. Sent an email late at night the day before. Got answer early in the morning 3 ladies could be available around noon. Was asked to make a phone call to get the exact location and confirm reservation. Wanted a long session, and finally one lady had another reservation, so I could choose a lady around 35 and another around 45. I chose 35, similar as me. She had only pic on website. Can not see her face, but it is something to attract our curiosity. Look at the website and the other girls, you will understand.

Date: Feb 2017
Name: Amina
Age: mid 30 according to description but look trustable.
Body: 7/10 very nice slim, very round boob, face very average, but look like she is not working anymore, so useless to give more...
Cost: 260€ / 3 hours ( which is about 2-2,5 hours of massage, the rest for discussion and showers)
Repeat: yes of course and maybe other girls.

Location is residential area close to airport. First floor of standart building without any ads or big panel outside. So I guess locals are not too embarrassed entering the lobby and being seen by someone else. Arrived for noon, not really disappointed when she opened the door, but as I said reality is always a bit different from what you could imagined before. She has limited English but she made her best to introduce and make me comfortable. Been asked to remove my shoes and she took me to the room. One corridor with maybe 5 to 7 rooms. Shower and toilet also from the same corridor. The room is big as exactly as the pictures. Large mattress on the floor. Nice temperature for winter, nice decoration.
https://tantrateam-nbg.de/angebot-1
We sat first on small chairs, she offers me to drink some water first and then discussed a little. She tried to explain me the session. I told her I am open to try a full tantric experience and it is my first time. I told her I am ok for the ligham (penis massage in Tantra, which can be said as HJ for some bros, but actually more sensual and more intense) and also to try prostate massage. Not at all fan of gay experience and having something inserted into the anus is surely not usual. But we have all to admitted the anal region is quite sensitive and we all enjoy when girls are touching around. Have a few friends saying they often ask their wife to put a finger into their asshole, so decided to try. I could even stop if finally didn’t like it. But I just mentionned her, I was not really looking for shooting. Again might sounds stupid, but first time, and I thought then I was not cheating my wife.... but let’s be realistic, I perfectly know she would be crazy to discover I have been to such massage. I don’t think she could even one considering to come with me, but I do think this kind of experience can help couples to have better sexual life and be more attentive to partner feelings.
Amina said there is no problem, most important is that I can relax and just stay focus on my senses. She gave me a pareo (or sarong, kind of thin fabric usually for ladies at the beach), asked me to undress and wear it while she leaves to prepare herself. She was back 5 min later also wearing a pareo only. She took me to the shower so I had to pass the corridor again. That’s is maybe the only negative remarks as I guess most of guys do not really want to meet another one in the corridor almost naked. But I think the girls are checking before going outside if the are is clear. Shower room with toilet, nothing that fancy. She just asked me to open the door and she will wait for me to go back to the room. Back is the room, she start with a kind a ceremonial both stand up. She turns around me, embrace my body, touch me.... like giving me the good energy. She took off my pareo and then hers during the ceremonial so we are both naked. Could partly see her nice body, but understood the commun way was to keep eye closed and breath strongly. She asked me to lay down on my back, which quite uncommon to start. Lot of gentle touch, caress, and strong breath. Lot of warm oil. The sensation is so good as the oil remains really warm all the time. Sometimes using the big plume for some soft caress again. The whole body is touched, I have sometimes beginning of erection. She asked me to turn over on my belly. Similar job and some additional touch around the asshole but not yet prostate. Still warm oil, so good. I am already having my cock humid. She use her body to rub me and then she just lay on me with her entire body. Stayed that position for one minute or two. Wow, I could feel her nice skin. I turn over again. She is doing some more massage. Then she raised my thighs one by one and put hers under staying on her knees. She has full access to my  private area and some massage on my belly. The lingham is begging. No full hand like standart HJ, just 2 fingers per hand to massage my LB gently and softly. Going to my butt and anus and around. I am getting hard by period depending the intensity of the touches. For me it is much better than HJ as it last longer and the sense finish stronger. I am starting to consider about having a cum shot as I feel so great. But according to the way she touch me, I understand it might not happen as she is probably paying attention not making me too excited. That is what I asked her.... then I understand the prostate massage is on the way. I could listen her wearing a latex glove and I think she is using an extra layer of plastic like a shopping plastic bag. She is touching around my asshole and I try to relax myself. I am not sure if she can get into, so I try my best having my muscle relaxed. She managed to get into. Strange feeling as I guess I am not fully relaxed. She is still giving me massage on LB, but I am not so hard. I feel like I can explose if I get hard, but it may not happen. I finally decide to help her, so I am having stronger breathes and start to move a little my pelvis. So LB get a little more excited and harder. I am about to cum so I make bigger moves and she is still having one finger into my asshole. Finally I   shoot my load all over my belly. I don’t know how to deal it with her so I just tell her a second before “be careful”. She then remove her finger from my asshole, and started to clean me with small wet towel. She then put her breat on my belly, and almost lay on me for 20 sec. She comes close to my ear to ask me why I said “be careful”. I said sorry, she just said, no it is natural. Time was not over so she was still doing some more massage around and finish by laying on my left side, took my hand into her two hands and stayed sticked to my body for around 5 minutes.
Invited me to go to shower went back to the room, dress up and having some conversation with her. I told her it was very nice. She just apologized for made me cum. She said she tried to coordinate my moves and breathes. I told her I just let it go and now was nice.
Sent me back to the door, kind of salutations with a “Namaste”, and I left to the airport. Sincerely I could feel a nice energy in my body for a few days.

2018, second time, actually second and third time as I went twice. This time I booked before arriving in Nuremberg. Sent email few days ahead and noticed they also provide shower or bath ritual for small extra. My first day was a day off, and I arrive in the morning. So I ask by email for a long session with shower ritual. Got a reply from Linde, 3 ladies are available, Lilian, Raja and Kimi (who is Chinese). But Raja and Lilian only offer bath, no shower. I first wanted shower as I supposed it was more intimate and the girl could wash my entire body. So no shower should have warned a little, but I did not and chose Raja as she looked nice also from the picture. My first choice on the website would have been Kira, and I am wondering if I may regret after not trying the shower. So by the time I am confirming with Raja, I am checking when Kira could be available. I am switching on WhatsApp to get faster. I am giving the detail below.

Date: end January 2018
Name: Raja
Body: 8/10 tall slim white skin. Nice curve
Mood: lot of happiness and very talkative, food English
Cost: 340€ / 3,5 hours including bath ritual
Repeat: this place of course. Raja maybe, she is very nice but I was expecting things which had not happened. So more likely try other girls before.
https://tantrateam-nbg.de/wp-con ... 204316_07102017.jpg

Same as Amina, when Raja opened the door she was a bit different from what I imagined. Never mind she is smiling and look very friendly. She took me to the end of the corridor to the room with the tube. The bath is ready with some foam and flower petals. We start first by chatting a bit on small chairs. I told her I already had an experience before. I have no taboo, I am fine with everything, and having a shot is not my main goal but it is not a problem. So I could feel I engaged the conversation easier for her as she does not need to ask. Told  her I have just made a long flight, so I want the best relaxation and so I took an extra 30 mins from their price list, and the bath. Fine, she asked to undress and go inside the bath while she prepare herself. She is longer than Amina, I think she took more than 10 minutes. So I feel the time a bit long waiting for her. She came back with only the pareo on. She start by giving me some normal foot massage, touch softly my legs and thighs but nothing really more. Then she moves for a head massage. I could see she made her best to perform well, but there was basically nothing erotic or sensual. She let me dry myself and gave a pareo before leaving the room. So I was a bit disappointed, as nothing like body cleaning or rubbing as you may except from bath “ritual”.
So I understand why she does not give shower ritual. As I said she was nice, but if I book her again I will definitely not take the bath option again. Another 10 min waiting for her in the room. She come to take me to the massage room. Again, we have to pass in the corridor but this time the massage room is best to the bath room. Smaller room with different atmosphere but also very nice decoration. She starts also by a short ritual of welcome. This one is shorter. We exchange a bit during the ritual so I keep sometimes my eyes open. Then she move back, but I did not notice she is about to take off her pareo, and she feel a little embarrassed suggesting me the keep my eyes closed during the session. She take off mine as  well and ask me to lay down on belly. She starts the massage quite active, less caress than Amina, also a lot of oil, and the thing with the plume. She did also the entire body laid on mine for a few minutes. The private part between thighs. Also a specific massage really on the anus by dropping some oil on it. Sometimes she was singing softly, so she was very passionate in what she was doing. She just had to leave again for 10 minutes to go to the toilet. Came back, some more oil and flip over. My LB is not have but already received a lot of stimulations. He is already wet. She makes similar things as my back starting from my feet to LB and then to my belly, so sometimes she was on top of me. I must admit sometimes I wanted to open my eyes but I keep focused and respect her. Sometimes she reversed and stayed around my head, and then move to my thigh. Kind of 69 positon without bad intentions. So basically it was very sensual. She kept the lingham for the end. She opened my thighs to get closer to the target (Amina method was more efficient). The lingham last more than 20 minutes I think as sometimes she was doing around LB, sometimes back to thighs, to the belly. I could feel the load approaching but I decided not to force it and let it go. And it was a bit like Raja knew when it will shoot or not, amazing. Several times, I thought I will have the shot soon, but finally no, so she kept going and it was nice. She finally moved to my left side, like she knew it was close to the end. Still taking care of LB, then having her hand a bit more stronger focused on top of LB. I understood the rest of the job was for me, so I made some little move from the pelvis up and down. But much smaller move than with Amina. Raja just kept her hand in position until the final, and I shoot.... some my cum finished on my left shoulder and some more went even further on the bed. Of course a lot on her hand. She made some big breathes, and put her hand flat to cover LB with all the juice around. The other hand on my chest for a few minutes. Then she cleaned me with some wet towels.
Another thing missing was the prostate massage. I have not explicitly mentionned it in the introduction but I thought I was clear enough. I did not even asked for it during the session as I did not want to break the ambiance if she refrains to do it.
After very strange, she left me for about 15 minutes, come back to take me to the shower, send me back to the room get dress up. I wait for again, chat a little and send take back to the door and I left.
So global experience with Raja was good, just some parts of my exceptations missing and definitely the bath ritual was not what I except.
Later I chatte with Linde to let her know the session was very good but the prostate massage was not performed. I think she was surprised and replied me it is better to mention it clearly in the introduction. Anyways, I asked her to advise girls for my next session I do appreciate it.

The last visit has finally to come in a second post, the original one is too long....

Recent Ratings
Fantastipotamus   26-2-2018 19:38  Karma  +3   
obe   26-2-2018 18:52  Karma  +10   Excellent
Johnnyr555   26-2-2018 16:49  Karma  +3   Very well written, Thanks
jeffzeke   25-2-2018 08:13  Karma  +8   very detailed, thanks!
Jjaa123   22-2-2018 23:13  Acceptance  +3   
batman108   22-2-2018 13:03  Acceptance  +3   Awesome and thanks
jeffleblanc55
Musky Member

UID 231046
Digest Posts 0
Credits 111
Posts 10
Karma 110
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2018 02:09  Profile P.M. 
The end of the post....

Third and last visit. So after confirming Raja by email, I kept chatting with Linde for another session just before taking the plane, like with Amina. Linde has very poor English I guess, so most of the time we were using google translate. Finally I was thinking about killing all the euros I will have left in cash, and I considered about having my first 4 hands. So I asked Linde for Kira and to choose a second girl. So finally choice is Kira and Laura.

Date: early February
Name: Kira and Laura
Could be true, but could be more or less difficult to say.
Body: 7/10 Kira / 9/10 Laura
They are both very nice.
Kira is al little small. Stronger skin tan than pictures. Hair is that blond as the picture, large natural boobs a little pending.
Laura is slim tall, very nice skin. Hair like the picture, I think natural color but look like discolored. Very round boobs not pending and small tits, my type!
Cost: 640€ / 3,5 hours with bath first and shower after. Price is normally 260€ + 50€ (30 min extension) + 10€ shower, so 320€ then x2 for 4 hands. They offered me the bath!
Repeat: yes absolutely! Combinaison was high level for me but hopefully for my wallet I come to Nuremberg only once a year!
https://tantrateam-nbg.de/wp-con ... 02/kira-600-400.jpg

https://tantrateam-nbg.de/wp-con ... /laura2-600-400.jpg

I arrived a bit in advance 15 min. It was a Sunday, they were not totally ready, they asked to wait a little. Kira was really not as I imagined her. She is still nice looking but I saw her differently from the pictures. So once again, I will not say don’t trust the pictures, but don’t make too much of imagination of your perfect girl.
I took off my shoes and wait for the girls I guess to finish to prepare the room. After 10 minutes, they come and took me to the room. The room was the same as with Raja, the one close to the bath. They asked me to leave my shoes in the corridor close to the door. I finally understand so they all know how many rooms are still occupied. They may also leave their own slippers. Same as usual, a little chat for introduction about what I like. I felt them very receptive and open. Laura was almost the only one to talk. She has a basic English, I guess Kira does not speak that well. I explained I like everything, and prostate is not a problem. Same for both of them, and Laura asked me if I want the prostate massage laid on my belly or on my back. She said I could even have both, I am ok with that. She asked me if I want a bath and shower. I had mentioned to Linde that time I was not expecting shower or bath. And I did not went back to ATM, so I was a bit short of cash. I told the girls I am not sure to have enough. We counted together, I had 620€ which was the sum for 3,5 hours 4 hands. And finally I have only 20€ left which could be ok for shower. As I did not try shower, I decided let’s do it, and after more than 600€, 20€ more than not change that much! Finally the girls decided by themselves to offer me the bath, as it is my second time this week and I am already having a big sum. Cool! Just hope the bath and shower would be more sensual than last time. How can I say, I just could not regret that choice! We agree for the bath first which include a short shower at the end, and shower after the massage.

Introduction is done, Laura gave me pareo and asked to undress and wear it while they leave to prepare themselves and the bath as I did order on advance. They came back 10 mins later with the pareo on only and tied hair ready for bath. Bath was same as last time, foam and rose petals. But I could rapidely see the difference. The girls took off directly their paréos, asked for mine and invited to go into the tube. They were perfectly fine with their nudity which I understood was sign for better sensual ritual. Laura stayed behind my head, Kira on the side. They focused on my entire body with more skin to skin touch. Laura use her hands and arm around my chest and belly. Kira took one of arm and did similar things with sometimes some caress on her boobs. They started and Laura asked me: close your eyes and breath deeply. They both laughed suddenly for a few seconds, I guess Laura asked me so seriously in a foreigner langage.... girls things! The ritual started very well. Kind of mini massage everywhere, some more soap, inner thigh and LB are not forgotten. But it remains soft. Laura moved to my feet side and Kira come a little over the tube to handle my other arm. I am feeling already very nice, they asked me to get up, and the both got into the tube also. Laura is in the front, Kira on my back. Mini shower and massage again to wash me. Some more soap, Kira used her boobs on my back, Laura put her hands everywhere. She took particular attention to LB by cleaning him, remove the skin. Got rinsed and felt like a king. Shower is over, they bring the towels, I was about to take one to dry me off and Laura said: no today you are the king, you don’t do! Wow she read in my thoughts!

Then we went back to the massage room. Like before, they took off their pareo very quickly. I laid face down and they started the massage in duo, very synchronised. I could not see which one is one which side but I liked to imagine and guess. I think Kira was doing the body to body most of the time and she also laid her entire body on mine maybe 3 or 4 times. Lot of oil, the plume also sometimes the pareo to give some caress, but with the magic trick having this done synchronized. Difficult to describe, hey bros, the best is to try!
Nice massage around the thighs and the private area. LB is already having some tears, but does not get too much hard. So the energy is increasing. Some nice touchs around the anus and I can listen one of the girl wearing a latex glove. I guess Laura is on duty, but I can not listen the noise of plastic bag. Confirmed when her finger touch my asshole, seems there is almost nothing around. She make kind of 1 minute massage around and then start to enter into. It is much easier than last time, almost no difficulties. She does not move that much when she is into. Just marked a pause, slowly removed her finger out and the in again. Finally I prefer when the girl finger remains inside and move a little. But I guess it is very personal and might not be the same for everyone. I will just remember to mention it next time. Prostate round 1 is done. Some more massage on the body and I flip over.

When have already used a long part of my session and I still have a shower at the end, so I think we have only 30 mins left for the massage. Still very oily, very nice duo. Less caress and soft things as I guess due to the remaining time. Girls rapidely went to lingham and take care of LB. After 2 minutes I suddenly need to pee, somehow the “tank” is full but I did not feel it coming, surely distracted by the effects of Tantra. I have to interupt the massage and apologized I the girls. They were so focused on LB, and maybe they did not understand first what I said, I saw them a little surprised and embarrassed. Maybe they thought I did not like or wanted to stop.... 10 sec and they understand toilet break (although I had already gone before the bath!), and I can see them reassured! I tried to make it quickly and got back ASAP. The girls are not in the room, I just don’t understand why girls leaves the room so often.
Ok they are back, ligham can start again, and LB feels much better with less pressure! I think Kira is taking care of LB, but a bit too strong like closer to normal HJ. If I have a reproach, that should only for that, so next time I will also make sure to advise the girl to go slowly. I can feel the load is approaching and Laura has not even started round 2 for the prostate massage. I just try my best to hold my load. Laura is wearing the glove. Maybe just one minute of prostate, and then I do not control anything anymore and LB give a strong shot. Girls waited a little, then cleaned me. After, they stayed on each my sides laid close to me and each one took one of my hands, and they stayed like starting a nap for maybe almost 10 minutes.

Massage is finished, they got up and told me to wait for them to prepare the shower. I was thinking going to the normal shower but they took me again to the room with the tube. They filled it with 10 cm of water, foam and rose petal again. So 3 of us got into stand up and similar action as after the bath. Very nice way to finish the session. They gave me so much of attention, passion and no rush (except a little for the lingham...). Actually it is what we all hope from our partner, no? That just got damaged by the daily routine... that is why I think those therapies could be helpful for couples, actually they do provide for couple.
Girls finished by dry me off and sent me back to the room to dress up. They came back to pick me up. We chatted a little at the entrance while I was putting my shoes on. They told me they appreciated the session as I was very calm and not all guest are. Probably having a couple of experience before trying a 4 hands is better. I am not sure I would have enjoyed it the same way if it was directly my first Tantra experience. They told me they would appreciate to have me again. I told them I come only once a year but sure I will come back.

Definitely Kira+Laura is a good combinaison, I am not sure I will be able to try many others. If some dudes have the opportunity to come there, I really recommend to try this experience. It worth to be done at least once in your life. I think for my next visits to Nuremberg, I will make the same deals, first day, 2 hands bath first and shower after. Last day 4 hands bath first and shower after.

Thanks for the bros who had the courage to read me until the end, I guess you can imagine how long it took me to write it. I hope not too many typo mistakes. I know it might not be usefull to a lot of us, but if you can rate me, I would appreciate as I am still very new.
Next week I am in HK and I have already booked at Kama for 4 hands as well. I know there are also a lot from that place, but at least I hope I can give fresh news. By the way I already asked the question on another forum but did not get the answer. Does any of you know if they provide prostate massage at Kama? I just want to avoid to ask the girls if they are not ok with that.

Thanks!

Recent Ratings
obe   26-2-2018 18:52  Karma  +10   
Johnnyr555   26-2-2018 16:50  Karma  +3   
Mister   26-2-2018 13:56  Karma  +7   Exceptional! Relatively few WGs do a proper prostate massage. Walkups more likely than Kama girls, I’d guess
jeffzeke   25-2-2018 08:13  Karma  +10   outstanding!
batman108   23-2-2018 02:07  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
Jjaa123   22-2-2018 23:13  Acceptance  +3   
jeffzeke
Section Moderator

UID 158404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12605
Posts 544
Karma 12426
Acceptance 3583
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2018 13:19  Profile Blog P.M. 
outstanding

Thanks for sharing these outstanding reports in such detail. Please continue to post more reviews and contribute to the forum so you can get more K's and level up to post in the other sections.  Best of luck!