Agent: BabyZ
Nationality & Language: Chinese/ speak mandarin and basic english words
Face: 3/5 - nice young looking face
Body: 3/5 - big tits but manmade cause was hard. got a small tummy
Skill: 3/5 - light kissing, bbbj, missionary, cowgirl
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1.5/5
Price & Session Length: 120 for 45 minutes
Repeat: Probably not, think I'm done with NYC. off to toronto again.

Long weekend, nothing to do so decided to hit up flushing again.
The day before, I texted agent and ask about another location from their ad, they said yes, and gave me a northen blvd address. so I went there and ask beforehand about it gain, and they say yea.
Got there, and and dude didn't pick up.... WTH called like a dozen times and no answer. So I went back to flushing and dude text me back along the way saying northen bld no more... lol they why u tell me to go there the day beforehand. These agents in the
agency don't communicate I'm guessing.

Text the agent that I'll go to the prince street instead. went upstairs, guy keeper opens the door and greets me.
Two chicks to choose from, i went with the girl with the big boobs. Both aren't that AMAZING or anything.
She guide me to her room. then took me to the shower room.... but wait here, she didn't join me WTH turnoff right there.
Went back to room go on bed, and started playing with the chick's tits and light kissing. when the chick ask me to give her good tip for the service later..... lol wth i didn't even fuck u yet.
Goes for the BBBJ and some balls licking while I grab him tits hard, can feel it's manmade.
On top she comes on for a cowgirl, light kisses with a bit of tongue. no hard kissing as I can see her resisting it oh wellss
Switch to missionary, and pump and went to the kiss, she pulls me back but I pull in for the kiss lol did it three times then started to lick her face and light kiss her.
Finally after some good pumping, release a lot of load into the condom.
In the end just gave me a tip... since it's quite annoying. wouldn't go back to this spot no more

Recent Ratings
blast77   22-2-2018 12:42  Karma  +6   Thanks
Jade_moon   22-2-2018 09:11  Karma  +3   
ShiroRyu   22-2-2018 02:57  Karma  +4   
mustBBBJ   21-2-2018 00:22  Karma  +4   
batman108   20-2-2018 14:51  Karma  +2   I was there twice and I had a pretty good time.
jeffzeke   20-2-2018 14:32  Karma  +8   good intel, thanks!
Weelock   20-2-2018 13:09  Karma  +4   Wow manmade girl LOL
obe   20-2-2018 11:52  Karma  +8   Thanks