[Vancouver] - Lotus Spa (Minami)

Date & Time of Session: 16/02/18
Name: Minami
Nationality: Japanese
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.0/5
GFE: 3.0/5
Price & Session Length: 130 for 45mins (inc. tips)
Repeat: No

It’s Friday again and I noticed they have a new name that I don't recognized. Quickly called and made an appointment friday afternoon and said I will be there in 20 minutes. Ads says she is Japanese and which is unusual for this shop. So made a quick drive over for fear of missing out on a new Japanese girl. Got there right on time; took quick shower and looked forward to the new face (not knowing what to expect).

Shortly, in walks a short tiny girl maybe 5'2 at most who at first appeared 'librarian anime' like. Round black glasses and a bit of the geeky girl new door look. I like spinners in general but the geeky librarian look isn't 100% my thing so others may rank her higher if that type floats your boat. She is newer at this spa but this is not her first day she says. Typically works weekends.

We started with the back massage and she is not exactly chatty type. She speaks perfect English having lived in Hong Kong and Thailand prior. She started back massage and that isn't much to write about. Did not expect any real massage from a tiny girl nor did I get one. I was not clock watching and the massage must have gone on for quite a while. Says she is in Vancouver attending culinary school. So, this is not your typical Japanese girl that is shy and with your Japanese demeanor. If you are looking for that, you will be disappointed. I was trying my best to keep up the conversation and she would only just give to the point answers (not hostile or anything).

There was not much light touching or teasing till about 5 minutes prior to flip. She did massage inner thigh and eventually played with the boys without me asking which was nice. Then on came the flip and she asks what I am looking for. I said just a topless HJ of offered her my standard $80 (on top of room fee). I suggested she remove skirt and leave panties on. No luck. Seems like Lotus gals are now acting like a 'union' and all are working off same pricing play book even with new girls...sad. Thought being a gentlemen and speaking to them nicely would get me more mileage. She would go nude if additional tips are offered but I never inquired about any thing else as she is not 100% my type facially/body.

So, we agreed on topless HJ. She let me take off her bra which I always enjoy. Regular 'A's so no additional points there either. Again, if you are into small anime looking girl with minimal chest, you would rank her higher. A few times she did keep glancing over tot he clock on the wall and that always makes me nervous. Should have keep the massage portion shorter but I always like to have the girls take the lead if possible.

She lets me fondle away at her breast and ass...There was some light fake moaning coming from her which is appreciated nevertheless. I think it took me right till the final fee minutes to release but she got the job done. Still appreciated that she did not just say times up and left without the job being completed. Overall, she is a bit too clinical for my taste. The ad is obviously not her but suggests a similar tiny girl.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
UncleDad   26-2-2018 22:17  Karma  +4   Nice.
batman108   20-2-2018 14:53  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   20-2-2018 14:28  Karma  +10   decent punt, I happen to like the librarian anime look :)
hkpunter999   20-2-2018 13:48  Karma  +5   
blast77   20-2-2018 09:07  Karma  +6   Thanks
Mister   20-2-2018 08:56  Karma  +5   Lotus often has K-girls, but JGs are rare. Wish they’d use real pix. I’d have asked her to cook for me, for practice
obe   20-2-2018 07:57  Karma  +8   Excellent