Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2018 10:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][NYC][MANHATTAN] Hell's Kitchen

Date & Time of Session: 1/18/18 around 4pm
Name:  Cherry
Link: http://privatesecret.provider-sites.com/models/44501
Agent: 9172509236
Nationality & Language: Chinese (little english)
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 260 - 1hr
Repeat: Yes

Setup was pretty easy through text. I arrived at the location and was happy that it was an apt style location with just 1 bedroom, so it was just the two of us with no distractions.
Cherry is a very sexy, young Chinese girl. We started off with some DFK as soon as I got into the room. I decided to pass on the shower because I had just taken one at home, knowing I didn't want to waste any time. She helped me undress and we were making out as we got onto the bed.

I had her lay down and started off with some DATY which made her go absolutely crazy. At first I thought she was faking things, but she started to really get into it and had a couple of O's. As I got up she grabbed a condom and gave it to me to slip on. She really wanted to get fucked bad and was grabbing at my ass, pulling me inside of her.

We started off in mish and then mish with her legs together which she really got into. She was moaning loudly, spanking my ass, grabbing my back and biting my shoulder as we fucked. Really felt like we were just two horny friends getting it out of our system. Went at it for a good while, then switched to doggy, standing doggy and then a BBBJ to finish.

Took a quick shower and had about 10 minutes left as she was rubbing herself against me in the mirror. Wish I had more time, but damn it was fun.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   20-2-2018 14:35  Karma  +8   good punt, thanks for sharing. Keep posting more reviews!
stinkyfeet   19-2-2018 20:02  Karma  +5   You didn't get her wechat?
porkchops   19-2-2018 14:26  Karma  +4   Thanks!
batman108   19-2-2018 12:46  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks