Subject: Cutie spinner, GFE, temporarily in Foremost Bldg.
chAMP74
Carnal Conqueror

UID 156502
Digest Posts 0
Credits 370
Posts 13
Karma 368
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2018 13:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cutie spinner, GFE, temporarily in Foremost Bldg.

Date & Time of Session:  17th Feburary 2018 2:30pm
Name:  Schawa Nee (?????)
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Cantonese?)
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $800 (I was there almost 2 hours)
Repeat: Definitely

I've seen this girl a few times at another place in Mong Kok which is next door to the hotel that my employer puts me in when I'm in HK. I simply wanted to see her again. She speaks absolutely no English and I've got absolutely no Chinese. I'm 99% sure I say (and spell) her name completely wrong. But we've clicked, she knows what I like, and I get a great GFE from her.

She's currently between places, and is using another girl's room in the Foremost Building during CNY. I hadn't been there before, and it took a bit to find it. Tip for going to the walkups in Foremost: there's a huge sign that says Champion Building and which almost covers the Foremost Building sign. Plus that one is visible from the sidewalk as you exit the Jordan MTR station at Exit A. Take a quick right turn out of the Exit onto Jordan Rd, and the entrance is just 2 doorways down. Up 2 short flights of stairs, then the elevator to 8/F. I got propositioned by another WG in the elevator who at least spoke a little English. Maybe another time.

She met me in the hall once she knew I was in the building (WeChat built-in translation is pretty damn good!) She looked fantastic in pink lingerie. She's only about 140 cm with B/C cups. Very petite body. She's got a sweet charming smile and super cute face. On top of her little spinner body, she's a perfect little package.

She got me undressed, and started right in on BBBJ before we got to the shower. Her BJ skills are unparalleled! Full deep throat and lots of saliva for lubrication. Finally made it into the shower, then back to the bed. More BBBJ with some ball and taint licking. I then wanted either 69 or DATY, but the bed in this place was a bit too short, so I had her climb up and sit on my face. As is normal for Chinese girls, she's not shaved or even trimmed at all, but she's got a fat clit that's easy to find and target to full effect. She didn't mind me fingering her arse, though we've never done anal and I don't even know if it's on her menu. After a good while of that, she got off, wiped her cum off my face, and popped the cover on. CG, mish, then finally a strong from behind.

She then gave me a good back massage. Not the absolute best, but she does clearly know what she's doing. (4/5) We cuddled for a little while after that. Yes, highly unusual for a walkup, but like I said she gives a wonderful GFE. Great little spinner body, good size boobs, sweet smile, amazing BJ, and pleasant GFE. I recommend.

She's only in the Foremost Building until the 22nd, then she doesn't know where she'll be working from. If I find out, I'll update the review in the comments.

Recent Ratings
quartz13579   25-4-2018 11:50  Karma  +5   
johnnygleet   12-3-2018 00:51  Acceptance  +1   
jhua   23-2-2018 06:46  Acceptance  +1   Well done
pushkin13   22-2-2018 17:11  Acceptance  +3   Well done, to be able to find her, after she changed locations. :) :)
Atan1   20-2-2018 09:03  Karma  +4   Excellent
stinkyfeet   19-2-2018 20:03  Karma  +5   
batman108   19-2-2018 12:56  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
ernieb   19-2-2018 02:09  Karma  +5   Thx Champ I’ll get her name for you!
magichands1234   18-2-2018 23:22  Acceptance  +1   can you pls share the wechat contact with myself? i like ur post very very much
Klueze   18-2-2018 23:04  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing bro, in case you can pm the contact. Thanks a lot
jimyum   18-2-2018 22:33  Karma  +5   
JoeS1987   18-2-2018 22:16  Karma  +2   Nice find! Would you be able to share her WeChat contact info? PM if so.
jeffzeke   18-2-2018 15:33  Karma  +8   good punt champ, keeping on posting!