Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2018 12:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lao in Fuji during CNY

Date: 16 Feb 2018 – about 10pm
Name: forgot it
Link: N/A
Nationality: Laotian. OK English
Age: 23 (that's what she told me but I suspect more, late 20s)
Face: 2.5/5  
Body: 4/5 (fake boobs in good condition and decent ass. Totally untrimmed LG)
Service: 3.5/5
PSE: 3/5
GFE: 2.5/5 (a few light kiss)
Price: 500
Repeat:  here for a few more days. I tend not to repeat so I will probably pass.

I arrived at Fuji. It is definitively another building during the CNY with more than half of the doors closed. What Is funny is that you tend to find more Russians and other south east asian girls during CNY (expected you will tell me). Quite a few bros walking around so the choice was not big.

Rang and then asked how much (500) and if it was bbbj. I prefer asking first than getting it refused or offered at a premium.
She said it was included so I went it.
Quick shower, she came in as well and helped me wash and let me touch her totally hairy LG.
Clean classic towel.
Then we moved on the bed. What was funny is that she kept on her head a fake navy style hat. Was quite sexy.
She provided a decent bbbj, decent technique et suction. After 5-10 min, she capped me and went on top. The riding was OK but I guess having had beers before, it wasn't the best position for me. Could play with her hits.
Changed to mish (doggy was available) and then it was better as I could increase speed. Banged her for a good 10 min then shot in the dom. She helped me remove the condom. Went for a quick shower, paid and left. She was doing a bit of fake noise during the action but nothing insane.

I feel like prices are up, probably because of CNY. As I mentioned, quite a few Russians (but at 800). I saw also in the first few floors a decent PH and also a Vietnamese, both at 500. I guess they were annoyed to get rung so they let their doors open.

Have fun bros and gung hei fat choi

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   19-2-2018 21:19  Karma  +4   
blast77   18-2-2018 12:34  Karma  +6   Thanks
MothToAFlame   17-2-2018 22:43  Karma  +3   Good start to the year
ShiroRyu   17-2-2018 19:43  Karma  +4   
Hyped1   17-2-2018 15:37  Karma  +4   thx for intel
batman108   17-2-2018 13:29  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   17-2-2018 12:56  Karma  +8   good punt, keep posting! Happy New Year!