Registered 28-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 23:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] [Kansas City] Healthy Massage

Thread Subject:  Tag team massagee
Date & Time of Session:  08/02/1918 .  afternoon
Name:  Lisa and Lucy
Link: http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-new-staff-amazing-relaxation-fantastic/28246793

Nationality & Language:  PRC. Mandarin, English
Face:  Lisa 3/5. Lucy 4/5
Body:  Lisa 3/5 Lucy 4/5
Skill: Lisa 4/5 Lucy 2/5 for massage, however
Service: Overall 4/5 with hope of future improvements
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $70 USD + $80 tip for Lucy and $30 for Lisa
Repeat: Oh yeh !

My usual gal is out of town for CNY so, I though I'd try someplace new.  It has been there for a year or two but just hadn't gotten around to visiting.
Walk in and OMG , I'm greeted by this sweet young lady wearing an large sweater and yoga pants who looks like the kind of gal you might see on a college campus. Being used to the usual middle aged attendants at the local r and t places I doubled checked to make sure I hadn't wandered into the Scientology place next door. Nope. This was it.
  I took notice of the price list on the wall , paid the $60, and was led to a private room with massage table, soft music and coat racks.  Denuded myself, lay down on the table and waited to see what would happen.
  After about 5 minutes , Lisa came in and informed me that she would do the first half and the other girl would to part 2.
Now, I've read about the 2 provider setup on some of the reviews on this site but, this is the first time I experienced it myself.
Lisa is about average petite Asian size, not attractive, not unattractive.  She was wearing a vest due to the cold so I didn't get that great of an idea of her body.
Massage itself pretty good and , as we went along, the teasing increased along with touching outside of the clothes.  I would poke my finger out to tease LS and she would giggle and whisper in my ear ' you want this one ' ?    Unfortunately, I wasn't sure if she meant this one as in FS or as in her specifically.
  Given that Lisa was the older of the two and more experienced , I was tempted to just stay with her for the whole session but, I was curious about girl #2.
  After about 30 minutes, Lisa left and Lucy, the 20 year old who had met me at the door, came in .  Now, here I am alone with this lovely young lady and my imagination is struggling with my past experiences and the reality of limited service.
Lucy start with a pretty lackluster massage of the legs and I'm resigned to a somewhat mediocre massage, albeit with a lovely girl.
During the massage while laying on my back, she allows my hands to wander under her sweater and explore what are actually bee bite boobies in a C-cup bra. However, she unfastens the bra and allows my hands to wander.
After the flip I decide, what the heck, and start making the tongue in the V of my fingers sign and point at her LS.
She looks a little surprised and asks, me on you or you on me ?  I say " Me on you".   She pauses and say's " $50 ".  
I'm shocked. I mean , that's slightly above the going rate for an HE and I wonder if I'm dreaming.
I think , what the heck and give her three twenties.  Her eyes light up and she looks delighted .
She drops the yoga pants and , like a real trooper, climbs up into 69 position.  Her pussy is untrimmed and delightful and as I'm licking away she kind of absent
mindedly plays around with LB but not really doing a whole lot. I guess she was distracted.  
After a while, I realize that I'm not going to   from her efforts , so I take matter into my own hands and finish the job.
She cleans be up nicely, puts her pants back on (sigh), and does a little more light massaging of the legs to finish.
  I gave her another $20, not so much for exceptional service as to prime the pump for future visits. As I was leaving the room I saw Lisa and slipped her a $20 as a tip for part 1. Again, not so much as for service as to lay the groundwork for return visits.
  As I am planning a trip to HK, I've been learning a little bit of Canto and Mando  ( tian yin mao ? ) for the trip as well as having SayHi translator on my phone so, I spent several minutes with the two of them playing around with that, hugging, giggling etc.   They even both danced for me a bit "-)
  So , $60 door fee + $10 extra for hot stones, $80 for Lucy and $20 for Lisa = $170 total for a good massage and some tasty DATY on a 20 something .  Like I said, I over tipped a bit as a future investment :-)
  I will return and see how it pays off.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   17-2-2018 22:58  Karma  +3   Favorable
batman108   16-2-2018 16:17  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
blast77   16-2-2018 08:31  Karma  +5   Excellent
hkpunter999   16-2-2018 08:17  Karma  +5   
jeffzeke   16-2-2018 08:04  Karma  +8   good work, thanks for sharing.
stinkyfeet   16-2-2018 03:33  Karma  +4   Kansas city must have some nice lookn girls. No?
johnnygleet
Carnal Conqueror

UID 226436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 325
Posts 53
Karma 317
Acceptance 162
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2018 03:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@stinkyfeet

Best source for intel in this region is https://eccie.net/

Runs the gamit.  From what I've seen areas where prostitution is legal such as HK and London have a greater selection at better prices , probably due to the competition.  Ain't the free market grand ?

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   17-2-2018 22:59  Acceptance  +5