Karma 1019
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 13:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vancouver] Lotus Spa Chloe

Re-posting (prior posted into Archive Section by mistake)
--------------------
Date & Time of Session: 09/02/18
Name: Chloe
Nationality: Korean
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 130 for 45mins (inc. tips)
Repeat: No. Too many others to try

It’s Friday and the itch is back. Learned that there are two new Chinese girls working today in addition to Chloe and Natalia whom I have seen a few weeks back. Did not make any appointments and wanted to just chance it and pick from lineup. Unfortunately, another brother walked in right before me and I was left with no options unless I wanted to come back. The reception girl says only Chloe available in 5 minutes and I had to wait in the reception area for a few minutes while the room was being cleaned up. I have had wanted to see Chloe prior to this so guess I was in luck (but seeing a line up prior to choosing would have been ideal). On well...we'll see what the HJ gods have in store for me today. Did not check out Chloe prior to paying for room fee. Had a quick shower and back to room.

A few minutes later, in walks Chloe whom other reviewers have commented that she has bubbly personality. Not a 8+ hot but will do. I would rank her facially more of a 6.5 out of 10.

Started with the back massage and she’s quite chatty with good English (says been in Vancouver for about 6-7 years). Massage went on for quite a while and I was not clock watching. More of light touching really but I enjoyed none the less. Glad it was not too ticklish but rather just right. She left the room for a bit and came back to instruct me to flip and then asked me what I was looking for. I asked what is she offering? She says, plain clothed on HJ, topless HJ and nude HJ and BJ as well. As she wasn't 100% my type, I thought just a simple topless HJ would do and she said standard is $100 tip (which is a bit more than this cheap bastard likes to pay).

Eventually talked her to accept topless for $80 tip but it left a bit of bad taste in mouth as other providers here have been happy with less...Chloe has been here for a while and being one of few Koreans guess she felt she deserved premium?

Off came the top and bra to reveal a small sets of Bs (maybe large As). I am a boob man and was left somewhat disappointed (others may be happy with them?) I suggested if she can take her pants off but leave panties on but she wanted another $20 for that which again was a turn off. She was friendly but only a tiny bit bubbly by my taste. She lets me fondle away at her breast but there was not much further interaction from her and I struggled a bit to release but did eventually. Took another shower and took off. She did not come back to collect the tip and I had to go find her in the back where she was joking with the other girls. She walked me out and that was that. Not bad but not the greatest either. Got to the job done I guess but I suspect brothers with deeper pockets will have more fun with her.

[ Last edited by  rubber555 at 15-2-2018 13:58 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ShiroRyu   17-2-2018 19:42  Karma  +4   
laseracronym   16-2-2018 21:50  Karma  +5   
batman108   16-2-2018 16:19  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   16-2-2018 08:12  Karma  +10   the picture makes her look quite hot, maybe not the same person!?
blast77   16-2-2018 08:11  Karma  +6   Thanks
hkpunter999   15-2-2018 19:17  Karma  +6   
obe   15-2-2018 14:52  Karma  +6   
quartz13579   15-2-2018 14:21  Karma  +4   Any other spas in Van you'd recommend?
rubber555
Kinky King

UID 161559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1021
Posts 35
Karma 1019
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2018 22:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 rubber555's post

I would rank the girl in the photo as a 7.5 out of 10. Chloe the real person is more of a 6.5. There are some similarities but also some added pounds.