Karma 570
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2018 19:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Taiwanese Mun Mun, nice BBJ at Kam Bong

My first report, hope you bros like it. Sorry took a while to post, busy week at work.

Date & Time of Session:  Feb 11 2018, 8pm
Name:  Mun Mun
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese (Mandarin, Cantonese)
Face:  4/5 Pretty
Body:  4/5, some scars on the body, small butt, extra points though for D cup tits
Skill: 4/5 Nice BBJ technique
Service: 5/5 not a time watcher
GFE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $600/40 min BBBJ
Repeat: Definitely Yes, but I’m a new punter and want to try more variety first

So I am making my rounds in Sheung wan, checked out Hing Loong first. Went through each floor and didn’t see any wgs I liked. Initially wanted to check out the famous ‘dis s’ because of all the rumours but her neighbor said she was off for the day. So I went over to Bonham 123, no luck either, a lot of waiting signs. I decided to go to Kam bong as a last resort hoping I find something. 1st floor everything was busy, took elevator up to 9th, saw a beautiful looking wg that looked like those CBCs from abroad. Had set my eye on this one but wanted to explore more just in case I find a better one. So I scout down the building back to 1st floor and jotted down some room numbers I was interested in. There was a wgs on the 3rd floor and 6th floor I liked, but the main criteria I was looking for was a pretty face. So I decided to take the elevator back up for that wg on the 9th. Before I decide to knock on the door and get business started, I thought I’d smoke at the stairway first. So I just stood between 9th and 8th floor to enjoy my smoke.

Then all of a sudden I hear someone opening the door on the 8th so I quickly go check it out. So a WG just started to come in to work. She unlocked the doors, opened those Christmas looking lights etc etc. She had a pretty face so I asked her how much as she was unlocking her door. “$600.” So I thought okay that’s not bad, same as the one on 9th so I decided to wait a few minutes for her to get dressed into her outfit so I can get a better view. When she changed the sign I rang the bell right away. BAM! When she opened the door she’s wearing full fish net that tightly wrapped her body . I could see her nipples through one of the holes and noticed her boobs were pretty big as well. I think they are D cups. Immediately I started to think with my LB instead of my brain and quickly said okay , I actually thought she might be better than 9th anyways.

When I got in I commented on how beautiful she is and asked her where she’s from. "Taiwan." That explains the pretty face. I love TW girls . Had a small chat and started to unchange, she did it separately and then we went into the shower together. She helped me clean and gave me a good stroke to lb. I of course started playing with her big tits! We dried up, and I played with her tits even more and she pushed me onto the bed on my back. This is when it surprised me, I thought like other wgs she would take out a dom and put it on but she just went straight BBBJ   (we never discussed this before I came into the room). It was so unexpected I just stared at her eyes to enjoy the moment. Holy! She does this thing with her tongue every time she goes down on it too, like a swirling washing machine with her tongue on my head. Feels amazing. She took her time with it, maybe 5-10 minutes. Then she put on the Dom and went cowgirl. Squatted on my lb and started fucking me from above. I have above average girth for my lb, so I thought she was pretty tight, which is nice. After a few minutes of pounding, she said she’s getting tired and we switch to mish.

So I flip her over and insert my lb in her while staring into her eyes again. She’s a bit shy and looks away. When I start thrusting harder, she closes her eyes in pleasure. Did this for about 15 minutes and I wanted to try doggy too, so I told her from behind. Unfortunately, I tried it for 1-2 mins but she doesn’t have an ass, it’s pretty flat, didn’t feel that ‘bounce’. So I suggested we go back to mish. So I fk her again this time kissing her neck and ears, she’s moaning hard, I also start playing with her clit. Eventually I’m grabbing her big tits and also sucking them. She compliments me that I am very strong and at this point I’ve been holding it in long enough too. I just want to release and I .

After the deed, we go wash up, she helps wash LB, a little bit of stroking, a bit of chatting and then got her WeChat. I wanted to get pictures for this review but she said she doesn’t allow any pictures, not even her body. I said okay no problem, I pay and end the night super satisfied. Good on me to stay patient and spend my $$ on a wg I like!

[ Last edited by  reallazymofo69 at 14-2-2018 19:29 ]

Recent Ratings
waldo   16-2-2018 16:05  Karma  +5   Very nice.
porkchops   15-2-2018 15:59  Karma  +5   Thanks!
NeverWong   15-2-2018 14:18  Acceptance  +3   
jeffzeke   15-2-2018 11:24  Karma  +10   Taiwanese Mun Mun sounds fun fun!
quartz13579   15-2-2018 10:16  Karma  +4   
Tybear   15-2-2018 08:25  Karma  +4   Nice
batman108   15-2-2018 02:06  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   14-2-2018 23:01  Karma  +6   TW in walk-ups are rare, plus great service, you're in luck bro
Mister   14-2-2018 22:44  Karma  +4   Welcome! Good detailed report
Placebo52   14-2-2018 20:40  Acceptance  +1   
magichands1234
Lustful Lord

UID 103627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 637
Posts 52
Karma 634
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 00:57  Profile P.M. 
hi bro, very nice report and i actually wanted to try to her but i heard she moves around kam bong and not always on 8A. can you pls send me her wechat contact so that i can date her? thx man
reallazymofo69
Lustful Lord

UID 226180
Digest Posts 0
Credits 573
Posts 23
Karma 570
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 10:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 magichands1234's post

I’ll PM you the wechat. I’m not sure about the room change but she said she’s here for the long haul, so she’ll be around.

Edit: actually can’t pm, I’m still a newbie level, not sure how to tell you

[ Last edited by  reallazymofo69 at 15-2-2018 10:58 ]
reallazymofo69
Lustful Lord

UID 226180
Digest Posts 0
Credits 573
Posts 23
Karma 570
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 11:07  Profile P.M. 
I might go back to kam bong this weekend to check out the girl on the 9th floor again. I’ll let you bros know if mun mun is still there
magichands1234
Lustful Lord

UID 103627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 637
Posts 52
Karma 634
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2018 01:18  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by reallazymofo69 at 15-2-2018 11:07
I might go back to kam bong this weekend to check out the girl on the 9th floor again. I’ll let you bros know if mun mun is still there

thx man, i'm really looking forward to it so if you can actually chat her for her availability next week, i'll pay her a visit myself as well
reallazymofo69
Lustful Lord

UID 226180
Digest Posts 0
Credits 573
Posts 23
Karma 570
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2018 21:53  Profile P.M.