Credits 384
Posts 38
Karma 376
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2017
Location LIKE LIKE DRIVE-IN
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2018 16:03  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
LADYBOYS

I just read a post by a fellow that sessioned with a ladyboy.  So here are a few of my thoughts.  I'm going to be honest and by doing so I'll reveal my ignorance on Ladyboys in general so please don't get upset.  I'm really curious.  

I'm in Pattaya Thailand now.  Ladyboys are like the hottest looking things here in Pattaya.  I'm walking down a lane called Soi 6 which is about 2-3 football fields long and lined on both sides by bars/go go bars/strip joints, i.e. GIRLS and generally speaking the LBs got the best figures and maybe faces.  In the San Francisco bay area, the Korean prostitutes command $220 per hour and the Chinese ladies rate is $160 per hour and the reason is cosmetic surgery.  The Koreans get boob jobs and do major work on their faces (eyelids, nose bridges, nostrils, cheekbones, jaws).  They get them doll like faces (big eyes, a high nose with narrow nostrils and a "V"-shaped jaw/chin).  The Chinese are unadorned and have belly fat.  They don't work out and they don't understand nutrition.

So I'm thinking to myself: "In the US and A the Korean prostitutes are the hotter looking ones and it's all because of plastic surgery.  Here in Thailand the Ladyboys are hotter looking than the biologically female girls.  Can I make the leap?"  It seems LOGICAL that if I can overlook the plasticity of the alterations and be attracted to "better looking" women, why wouldn't I be attracted to surgically altered Ladyboys?

So what's my hang up?  It's their dicks.  They still got their tools.  And I never was an anal guy to begin with so banging the butt of a "beauty" isn't my dream cream.  But you know what else I don't care for with the Ladyboys?  It's their aggressiveness.  You can feel like a celebrity walking about Thailand because Go Go girls hoot and holler and even grab you, but they never say, "I want to suck your cock" or "I want your hard cock up my ass" like a Ladyboy does.  If that excites you then there's no discussion between you and me.  But I don't care for girls that talk that way.  When I'm approached by candidly up-front and in-your-face ladyboys, I find it hard to sympathize with the "I'm a lil poor girl trapped in a man's body" routine.  I'm sure these ladyboys didn't tell their doctors that they wanted the surgery and whatever else pills they currently take because they wanted to scam unsuspecting drunk tourists of some Baht here in the beach resort of Pattaya.

And why is it that it's always a boy becoming a girl and not the other way around?  There's this section of Pattaya (Soi 10) that I feel so intimidated to enter: Boy's Town.  I don't need guys and ladyboys hugging me and grappling me and dragging me into a bar (where I'll be chained and hog tied and forced to perform the darkest deeds onto unwashed body parts).  I can't get myself to walk into that street.  I'm a tourist and I'm into "Urban Tourism", seeing real life and the nitty gritty but I am too spineless to enter Boy's Town.  I'd like to view the ladyboys, not the shirtless gay guys.  

I dunno.  Here are my questions to you Ladyboy fanciers.  So with straight girls anal is extra.  With ladyboys anal is expected, right?  Do you pay more to anal her?  Or for her to anal you?  Is there pleasure in being anal-ized?  I'm not into prostate massages.  Normally it's 1 shot?  Why do you find ladyboys attractive?  Poll: amongst you that see ladyboys, do you find them more attractive than regular girls or guys?

If I get enough balls I'm gonna interview the hottest Ladyboys I can find for my vlog.

Oh, and before I forget.  That Voice.  Looking at fine ladyboys is a testament to modern medicine but that Voice.  Medicine cannot still conquer that Voice.  That voice gives me immediate shrinkage.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   15-2-2018 13:50  Acceptance  +2   Yup.
NeverWong   15-2-2018 13:48  Acceptance  +3   Interesting perspective. I can't get over the voice either, thus I just skip altogether.
jeffzeke   15-2-2018 11:37  Acceptance  +10   good insight, please keep posting. That image is a bit much, LOL!
batman108   15-2-2018 02:11  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
stinkyfeet   14-2-2018 23:25  Acceptance  +1   See below replies
johnnygleet   14-2-2018 22:56  Acceptance  +1   Uh, look at your avatar..

1hourOfLove
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13991
Posts 2244
Karma 13835
Acceptance 3124
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2018 18:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 1hourOfLove's post

It doesn't seem like you have much interest in ladyboys other than the fact that some look better than women, so why get so worked up about it. Just focus on finding women and let those guys that want ladyboys do their own thing. I respect the guys that share info whether it's my thing or not. Or if they post "ladyboy" in the title and I don't think I'll try one, then I just wouldn't read it.

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   15-2-2018 13:49  Acceptance  +2   Philosophers still need to ass the question. I feel it's legit.
jeffzeke   15-2-2018 11:37  Acceptance  +10   
Dr.A   14-2-2018 19:53  Acceptance  +10   agree, it's seems a waste of time to answer such naive questions
obe   14-2-2018 18:43  Acceptance  +10   Agree
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5911
Posts 557
Karma 5814
Acceptance 1949
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2018 23:34  Profile P.M. 
Just my one mao

I used to like plastic girls until I lived in China. Yeah. I can't come back to that now... Nothing beats a young natural perfect bod cutie which are plentiful in South China.  

Regarding manly voice ladyboys. You haven't seen the LBs that transitioned before they hit puberty. That is one hell of a brain fuk. I took a friend to Nana plaza thinking that he knows what a LB is until I introduced him to one of these Petite LB. That was first day in his virgin trip to Thailand. The rest of his trip he was always self doubting thereafter lol.

Recent Ratings
Explorer1   15-2-2018 05:07  Acceptance  +3   
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2018 23:53  Profile Blog P.M. 
Everyone's got different tastes and different kinks. I've posted two polls in lounge.. and while there do seem to be Certain types that MORE people fancy, it's pretty evident that  preferences are across the board. Everyone's also got their kinks too. Some people like anal... Others don't. Some people like bdsm, others like furries. Some  like diapers, and still others like ladyboys. So long as it's legal, who are  we to judge the preferences of others?
It seems to bother you somewhat for you to be starting a thread this long. If it's not right for you... Just move on. If you walked into a cougar den and you're not into cougars... Would you be posting a thread like this? Because you'd just walk by and say bollocks to your luck. Right? So..... Just do the same and go somewhere else.

~UD

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-2-2018 11:39  Acceptance  +10   agree
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13991
Posts 2244
Karma 13835
Acceptance 3124
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2018 15:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 1hourOfLove's post

Also, I thought it was a bit ironic to see your avatar after reading your questions.

Recent Ratings
johnnygleet   15-2-2018 22:25  Acceptance  +1   See my comment on the first post.
obe   15-2-2018 16:32  Acceptance  +10   Gold