Karma 21858
Acceptance 2609
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2018 04:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pattaya - mortal beating at the Ruby Club soi6

No link to online news paper but is confirmed by different forums.
Yesterday at 6:30pm one Australian (?) guy was beaten to death by an American (?) guy.
It seems everythings happen very quick because the Aussie mess with one girl at the bar.

Anyway, witness from another forum:
" The guy who got beaten was a big rocker type guy who was shitfaced and already fell from the bar stool a couple of minutes before. The guy who beat him was in a group of 4-5 big bully guys probably from US (not sure about that though). One of them puked over the table a couple minutes before. They were all obviously very drunk and there was an aggressive vibe coming from them.

Suddenly a very big muscle guy out of the group smashed the other one through the bar, gave him a couple of real bad fist hits in the face. Meanwhile barstools flying everywhere and I'm pretty sure some other customers and maybe even girls where hit. The guy was totally out of control. When the other was on the ground, he smashed his foot from above in the guys face at least 10-15 times with full force. That whole incident lasted probably 20 seconds.  The bully's buddies where making pics of the poor guy and were very proud of his friend.
"

Ambulance arrive 30min later (too late) and the guy died in the hospital.
it's seems the aggressor turned himself into the police station. I hope that he will be sentenced to life imprisonment.

Too many fucking drunk idiots in Pattaya who are a real troublemaker, come in Thailand and have aggressive and shitty behavior.
obviously the bars should avoid serving alcohol to totally drunk people and drive away harassing customers.

I'll continue to avoid to spend my precious time to sit and drink in every bars around town, only girls for me. Find, Fuck, Forget. repeat.

[ Last edited by  Dr.A at 11-2-2018 04:22 ]

Recent Ratings
daytripper   12-2-2018 23:46  Acceptance  +5   Thanks. Crazy. I like massage girls.
NeverWong   12-2-2018 14:42  Acceptance  +3   Scary.
JackTheBat   11-2-2018 20:37  Acceptance  +10   God-Damned stupid fucking drunk idiots ruining things.
obe   11-2-2018 13:17  Acceptance  +10   Soi 6 has to many drunks at night.
batman108   11-2-2018 12:08  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
quartz13579   11-2-2018 05:49  Acceptance  +4   WTF, that's why I hate NA nightclubs, too many drunken idiots.

Please, don't be a Lame Dupe Over Payer (google it if you don't know) while you are in Pattaya (and every where in the world)
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21090
Posts 20481
Karma 20524
Acceptance 11324
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2018 09:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Dr.A's post

Thailand needs to build a wall  to keep the Americans out

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   12-2-2018 20:51  Acceptance  +8   Lol
ramont   12-2-2018 13:32  Acceptance  +1   and get Mexico to pay for it
jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2018 10:27  Profile P.M. 
Not a peep in the papers about this incident. interesting.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   12-2-2018 12:30  Acceptance  +10   There is now, see below, jake.

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24065
Posts 2736
Karma 23777
Acceptance 5764
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2018 16:17  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Too many fucking drunk idiots in Pattaya who are a real troublemaker, come in Thailand and have aggressive and shitty behavior.

I could not have said it any better!

QUOTE:
Thailand needs to build a wall  to keep the Americans out

More the grossly overweight, bald and tattooed British guys.
God they are fuckwits and they are everywhere. I guess the sun and booze gets to them.

Obe
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21988
Posts 1037
Karma 21858
Acceptance 2609
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2018 18:11  Profile P.M. 
https://www.facebook.com/pattayaone1/

TOURIST VICTIM OF VIOLENT ASSAULT IN POPULAR PATTAYA BAR

A man has suffered serious injuries and may even have been killed after being the victim of a violent assault in a bar in Pattaya.

The victim, who is believed to be Australian, was attacked by a man in the Ruby Lounge at around 6.30pm on Friday 9th February in front of shocked customers and staff.

According to reports on social media the victim became involved in a confrontation with a group of 4-5 foreign men who were allegedly very drunk and acting in an aggressive manner.

It is unclear how or why the confrontation began but according to a witness one of the group is said to have approached the victim before throwing him across the bar and punching him several times in the face.

As the victim was the on the floor, the attacker then stamped on his head multiple times, according to an account from someone who claimed to have seen the incident and posted on the Pattaya 24/7 Facebook group.

“He [the attacker] smashed his foot from above in the guys [victim's] face at least 10-15 times with full force. That whole incident lasted probably 20 seconds”, the witness wrote.

The witness claimed the victim was left unconscious and suffered horrific injuries to his face.

They said that the group of 4-5 men who were with the attacker even took photos of the victim as he lay on the floor.

“The bully's buddies where making pics of the poor guy and were very proud of her friend. They didn't make an attempt to leave the bar. We left the scene before the ambulance arrived”, the post read.

It is not known if police are investigating the incident.

[ Last edited by  Dr.A at 11-2-2018 18:12 ]

Please, don't be a Lame Dupe Over Payer (google it if you don't know) while you are in Pattaya (and every where in the world)
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21988
Posts 1037
Karma 21858
Acceptance 2609
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2018 01:09  Profile P.M. 
BREAKING NEWS - Bar fight ends in Death at Soi 6 Bar Pattaya

Pattaya One can exclusively confirm the death one Australian citizen after a bar fight took place in the famous Soi 6 Pattaya.

Thai Police in Pattaya have launched a full investigation into what was a vicious attack at the Ruby Lounge Bar Soi 6 Pattaya, involving an American citizen who is currently under arrest at an undisclosed location.

Due to the seriousness of this case, Thai authorities will not divulge any speculative information until they have conducted a full investigation along with a re-enactment involving a myriad of witnesses. Pattaya One Media Group

obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24065
Posts 2736
Karma 23777
Acceptance 5764
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2018 09:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Dr.A's post

And it happened at 630pm! How can you be that drunk at that time?

Although when I was walking along beach road at 8am every morning there were already groups of guys drinking beer.

I think there are many guys who go to Pattaya looking for fights and trouble a bit like the soccer hooligans years ago.

Alcohol and muscle men egos are a dangerous combination.

Just a tragic story.

Obe

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   12-2-2018 12:32  Acceptance  +10   See my response below.
blast77
Throbbing Titan

UID 51432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4454
Posts 316
Karma 4422
Acceptance 636
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2018 09:13  Profile P.M. 
I don't think it matters where people are coming from.
But the city surely attract many scums, drunk shitheads.

I remember in  Pattaya the tv channel called something like "Pattaya city crime news", wonder if It's still on.

♬Ain't asking you for nuthin'
I'm just giving up somethin'
If you got the price
If you the price yeah yeah
Street walking woman
Street walking  woooman"♬
JackTheBat
Section Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30464
Posts 1995
Karma 30106
Acceptance 7166
Reading Access 120
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2018 12:27  Profile Blog P.M. 
An Australian man has been killed in brutal bar fight in Pattaya, Thailand
Andrew Koubaridis
FEBRUARY 12, 2018
http://www.news.com.au/world/asi ... 7640c9c8b666#.nddc7

AN Australian man is dead after being beaten and his head stomped on during a vicious bar fight in Thailand.

The victim is believed to have been attacked by up to five men who had been drinking at the Ruby Lounge in infamous red light district of Pattaya on Friday night.

A witness claimed the Australian was thrown across the room, repeatedly punched and then had his head stomped on several times as he lay on the floor.

Thai media have identified the victim as Melbourne man Benjamin Robb, who was aged in his 40s. Mr Robb, who lived in the suburb of Newport, was rushed to Pattaya Memorial Hospital but his injuries were too severe and he died a few hours later.

“He [the attacker] smashed his foot from above in the guys [victim’s] face at least 10-15 times with full force. That whole incident lasted probably 20 seconds,” a witness wrote on social media.

The attack left the man unconscious and with “horrible” wounds to his face.

“Barstools were flying everywhere and I’m pretty sure some other customers and maybe even girls were hit. The guy was totally out of control.”

The witness claimed the attackers took pictures of the injured Australian as he was dying.

“The bully’s buddies where making pics of the poor guy and were very proud of her friend. They didn’t make an attempt to leave the bar. We left the scene before the ambulance arrived,” the post read.

An American man has been arrested over the incident. Local media report the man initially fled the scene but then handed himself into police.

Both the Australian man and the American had been drinking heavily in the bar for several hours before the violence began.

The Ruby Club promotes itself as a venue that “knows how to heat things up and bring a flirty mood to your night out with there selection of fun girls all dedicated to putting a smile on your face. Come Join The Fun At Ruby Club!”

It’s website boasts of having “five comfortable rooms close to the action” alongside pictures of scantily clad young women.

A statement from the Ruby Club management said: “An altercation lasting less than 20 seconds between two customers on Friday night resulted in one person being taken to hospital with serious looking injuries, which sadly resulted in him passing away in the early hours of Saturday morning. No other customer or staff member was injured during the incident.

The other individual involved handed himself in to police and it is understood he is to remain in custody until a court appearance in 10 days or so.”

It continued: “Whilst our thoughts remain with the victims relatives, we would also like to thank the emergency services for their prompt and professional attention in dealing with the incident.”

The Department of Foreign Affairs has confirmed the man’s death.

“DFAT is providing consular assistance to the family,” a spokesman said.

More to come

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 12-2-2018 12:28 ]

Recent Ratings
obe   12-2-2018 13:00  Acceptance  +10   Young life lost for what? Dreadful.
JackTheBat
Section Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30464
Posts 1995
Karma 30106
Acceptance 7166
Reading Access 120
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2018 13:21  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
And it happened at 630pm! How can you be that drunk at that time?
Although when I was walking along beach road at 8am every morning there were already groups of guys drinking beer.  

obe, I think you answered your own question there.

If you pour ethanol down your neck starting at 8:00AM and continue, you will be significantly impaired ten hours later.

Regrettably, many men view the "hands-off" style of enforcement in Thailand as a license to behave badly. This may include irresponsible intoxication, lingering in alcohol-serving establishments, and various WG activities. Of course there are plenty of WGs in PTY but there have been incidents where farang tourists accost women in supermarkets and such, believing every young woman in Thailand is fair game. These incidents have diminished in recent years.

QUOTE:
I think there are many guys who go to Pattaya looking for fights and trouble a bit like the soccer hooligans years ago.  

There are still plenty of football hooligans and people of that mindset all over the world, obe. I'm not sure how many actively seek fights--I think it's a combination of alcohol, a feeling that they can do whatever they want as they're holiday in "a place where anything goes", testosterone, alcohol, too much alcohol, and drinking since the AM. Note that the combatants in this horrible incident spent "several hours" drinking together at this place before the murder.

QUOTE:
Alcohol and muscle men egos are a dangerous combination.

Absolutely, and PTY is known as a place where steroids can be easily obtained.

Despite all this, I've been a visitor since '93 and I think the place is more civilized and contained than in the past. There are always sexpats and WGs, there is always the possibility of aggro. I've seen farang completely blackout-drunk in daylight hours, stumbling down the street, riding the baht buses, unable to protect themselves or even understand where they are. It's sad, but it's the way it is in that town. The flipside is that if you behave respectfully and speak a bit of Thai, you can have a fabulous time and the locals appreciate it.

JtB

Recent Ratings
obe   13-2-2018 20:52  Acceptance  +10   Well said
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21988
Posts 1037
Karma 21858
Acceptance 2609
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2018 16:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 obe's post

Maybe the guys who drinking beer at 8am on beach road still have to go to sleep from the night before.
Drinks/drugs all night long till the morning.

Recent Ratings
obe   13-2-2018 20:50  Acceptance  +5   Yep

JackTheBat
Section Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30464
Posts 1995
Karma 30106
Acceptance 7166
Reading Access 120
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2018 07:42  Profile Blog P.M. 
Australian tourist Benjamin Robb killed in Thai bar fight
DETAILS have emerged of the brawl that led to the death of an Aussie man at a bar in a notorious Thai red light district.
Andrew Koubaridis
FEBRUARY 13, 2018
http://www.news.com.au/world/asi ... 9b6433e7640c9c8b666

AN Australian man was killed after a drunken bar fight in a Thai red-light district when his attacker tried to stop him teasing a female barmaid.

Thai police have charged an American with manslaughter after the death of Melbourne man Benjamin Robb, 43.

Local media reports have named Jose Manuel Polanco Jr, 43, as Mr Robb’s attacker. He will appear in court within the next week.

Mr Polanco initially fled but then surrendered to authorities hours after the fight on Friday night at the Ruby Club in notorious Pattaya, south of Bangkok.

Mr Polanco has denied the charges and said he was acting in self defence during the fight. He’s expected to remain in custody while a re-enactment of the incident is carried out.

The Bangkok Post reports the fight began after Mr Polanco intervened on behalf of a Thai woman. Mr Robb was punched in the face and sent to Pattaya Memorial Hospital where he was pronounced dead later of brain injury.

Pattaya police captain Sombat Kaewpoonmuk told News Corp the fight erupted when Polanco became upset with how Mr Robb was treating bar staff.

“[Mr Robb] was teasing one of the servers by squeezing her neck, pulling her up so her feet left the ground,” Captain Kaewpoonmuk said.

A Bangkok Post report said Mr Robb’s actions caused the woman’s face to “turn blue”.

“Polanco saw the incident and told [Mr Robb] to stop it, (he) didn’t stop and started fighting, hitting him a number of times,” Captain Kaewpoonmuk said.

But a Pattaya source suggested the men who were with Polanco were giving a false account of what went on at the bar before the violence began.

The source said there were “three to four Americans, some pretending to be Canadian and Australian telling the story that it was a punch, and he was choking the girl”.

A witness claimed on social media that Mr Robb was attacked by up to five men and his head repeatedly stomped on. But friends of Mr Robb told news.com.au there was only one attacker and he was the victim of a “coward punch”.

“Ben hit his head on the ground hard after the American guy punched him in the face,” one said. “It was a coward punch. There is an investigation going on right now.”

The friend said witness reports that Mr Robb had his head stomped on and was targeted in a pack attack weren’t accurate and had upset the family.
jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2018 11:46  Profile P.M. 
I’ve travelled to some places where this type of thing happens on the regular. As a non-drinker I have been able to effectively avoid these issues when they seemed to be starting up. Drunks can't fight for shit.

One piece of this that is of zero consequence is the country of origin of the parties involved. We have members from all over and as such, we have all seen examples of both the victim and the aggressor in this situation being from different countries.

Honestly, with all the alcohol and women on the Six, I’m surprised this type of thing doesn’t happen more often.

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   13-2-2018 14:13  Acceptance  +2   But Ive never seen this happen in places were you wouldn't cross the law in China, hk or Japan. I'm fine paying a prem ...
JackTheBat   13-2-2018 13:09  Acceptance  +10   "country of origin"...well put, jake.

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
JackTheBat
Section Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30464
Posts 1995
Karma 30106
Acceptance 7166
Reading Access 120
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2018 13:29  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
As a non-drinker I have been able to effectively avoid these issues when they seemed to be starting up. Drunks can't fight for shit.

A humorous notation on a serious subject, nice one. You're right of course: proactive action is so useful here.

I don't drink alcohol either--it doesn't seem to be a visa requirement for Thailand or anything. Yet I don't sit around Soi 6 bars sipping soda. I'm there to get laid, not socialize. And I typically monger solo, get plenty of companionship inside the room. That's not for everyone, but it works for me.

I also agree that country-of-origin is irrelevant. When I lived in Bangkok, a friend of mine (a Brit) made the mistake of telling a guy in a bar-not-in-Pattaya-or-Bangkok that he shouldn't ring the bell for fun--as many of you know, ringing the bell means you're buying a round of drinks for everyone. My friend was letting him know that, politely.

The stranger's response was to head-butt my friend in the nose, which immediately burst into a river of blood. Said friend then exited the bar, assisted by another friend, but these fiends set upon him outside. I'm not going into details, but it was ugly, and fortunately the Thai cops threw these ruffians into jail, they had their day in court, did time and were deported.

So yes, it happens. Alcohol is typically involved. In the above-mentioned case, other substances were suspected, but nothing was proven.

JtB

Recent Ratings
obe   13-2-2018 20:49  Acceptance  +10   Companionship inside the room - The best type.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11449
Posts 7967
Karma 11080
Acceptance 7381
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2018 20:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jake.houston at 13-2-2018 11:46
 Drunks can't fight for shit.

Maybe, but mixing alcohol with drugs can make them ultra-aggressive.  All it takes is one coward punch, and lights out.  Huge problem nowadays.  Hard to defend yourself against a drunken cunt who punches you from behind.

Recent Ratings
blast77   14-2-2018 13:54  Acceptance  +6   Yes indeed
obe   13-2-2018 20:45  Acceptance  +10   Exactly
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24065
Posts 2736
Karma 23777
Acceptance 5764
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2018 13:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 Thai-delight's post

Alcohol, Drugs, Steroids and a I don't give a fuck attitude is the most dangerous you can come across.
Soi 6 is full of these characters in the evening.

I will go back to Soi 6 again later this year without hesitation but only afternoon early evening.
I would not get shit faced in this street and if I sensed trouble brewing I would leave straight away.

Obe

Recent Ratings
cookiemonsta   15-2-2018 23:46  Acceptance  +5   ...wow... your'e game...
Thai-delight   14-2-2018 13:27  Acceptance  +1   smart man .... bravado in drunken shitholes gets you killed ... best to leave it up to the Jake's of this world to keep ...
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21988
Posts 1037
Karma 21858
Acceptance 2609
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2018 20:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 obe's post

Pattaya is full of alcohol, drugs, steroids and aggressive attitude everywhere, not only in soi6.
Years ago italian man were killed in Patong stabbed in the throat with a bottleneck by a ladyboy in a quiet soi for unknown reasons.

Recent Ratings
obe   14-2-2018 20:48  Acceptance  +5   True it is not just Soi 6 with these issues