Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 3
Body: 3
Skill: 4
Service: 5
PSE: 4
Price & Session Length: 2600 THB upfront + 300 THB tip afterwards
Repeat: Yes

I had two afternoons free in BKK. Being limited on time with a checklist of services I was after (three holes, rim, CIM with swallow, ATM, multiple pops), I had already done my research based on many prior trips. I wanted a place a short walk from a BTS station. I didn't want to take a bar girl to a hotel, so a massage place seemed best.

From another forum I had many recommendations. For my first attempt I tried Mango.

After arriving at Phrom Phong BTS station, head out via one of the southern exists. Head down Sukhumvit 24, which is directly beneath the station. Watch for the little side roads coming off this alley on the left (as you walk south). You can see the Mango Massage sign from the road in yellow.

I walked in and there were a few ladies waiting in the reception area. Mamasan behind the counter. She whipped out a laminated menu with prices for 60, 90 and 180 minutes. I ask mumbled, "what about A+" and she pointed to a surcharge amount at the bottom of the menu. I nodded my head and tapped the 180 minute option on the card. 2600 THB handed over and the mamasan called out for one of the ladies.

Previous research had informed me that everyone at Mango offers A+, but I wasn't sure if that was true and whether the mamasan was just picking her because I asked for that. I was there for a PSE so I wasn't fussed about selecting who I wanted anyway (i.e. service was more important than looks), so we headed up stairs. Stripped down in the room (definitely nothing fancy) and waited while the girl got her things. She came back and we had the standard luke warm shower. Dried off and laid back on the bed.

She knelt down between my legs and started with a soft blow job. Nice and slow, occassionally working the balls. Asked her if she "liked it deep" which she responded with a huge smile and "yes". Wasn't sure if she knew what I was asking, but gave it a try anyway. Put my hands on her head and gave her some encouragement to try and take it all. She did manage to get a fair way down but not what you would call deep throating. Decided I'd try it another way, I stood up and laid her on her back. Head hanging over the edge of the bed, upside down.

Had more success getting it deep, but she couldn't hold it more than a few seconds. Spend a few minutes rotating between deep throating and having her rim me. While in the position started fingering her pussy, then ass. Asked her if she wanted to taste her ass and she replied with the same wide smiled, "yes"! Moved my finger between her ass and mouth a few times. Knew I was on to a winner here.

Sat her up and spun her around so she was facing me. Condom on, then pussy in standing missionary. Grabbed her lube and moved into her ass. Took it like a champ, certainly knew what she was doing. Numerous times I pulled out, pulled her forward off the bed onto her knees and then into her mouth (still covered).

Moved her onto her stomach then anal until I came. Pop number one done. Laid on my back and told her to rim. She keep going for a good 20 minutes until I was ready for round two. Condom on and she went straight into anal cowgirl. She rode for a while then swapped into anal missionary. Was ready to pop, pulled out, moved over to her face to CIM but she shook her head no. Settled for her chest. Spent another fifteen minutes rimming until the second hour was up.

Score card:
✓ Three-holer
✓ Rimming
✗ CIM with swallow (did not want to provide)
✓ Multiple pops
✓ ATM

Recent Ratings
obe   21-2-2018 19:58  Karma  +10   Nice report bro
Dr.A   17-2-2018 01:36  Karma  +10   Pity that Mango have surcharge for A+
JackTheBat   13-2-2018 19:57  Karma  +10   Another Phrom Pong massage place, thanks for the intel.
porkchops   11-2-2018 06:46  Karma  +5   Thanks! Strange that she'd be ok with ATM, yet refuse CIM... go figure.
huskyone   10-2-2018 16:37  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
jeffzeke   10-2-2018 15:18  Karma  +7   good review, keep posting bro!
waldo   10-2-2018 11:43  Karma  +5   nice
hotjac   10-2-2018 10:19  Karma  +3   
batman108   10-2-2018 00:52  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
quartz13579   9-2-2018 23:24  Karma  +4   
blast77   9-2-2018 22:39  Karma  +6   Good deal